Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poutine Publicly announced that Crimea was invaded by russian army on Russia1 TV  (Read 996 times)
Souldream (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:03:58 PM

"I brought the Kremlin the leaders of our secret services, the Ministry of Defence, and have entrusted the mission of saving the life of the President of Ukraine. It would have been massacred," said Vladimir Putin in extracts of emission coming Sunday broadcast by the channel Rossia 1.

"It was the night of February 22 to 23, we ended 7 am and leaving us I told all my colleagues. We are forced to begin work to bring the Crimean Russian territory , "the president, interviewed in his office and whose statements are interspersed with helicopter gunships and armored images.
Four days later, on 27, an unidentified and heavily armed commandos seized the regional parliament of Crimea whose deputies gathered in haste, the vote for a referendum. 28, Ukraine denounces "invasion" Russia and the arrival of 2,000 troops in the Crimea who take control of strategic sites.

... Now we know where was coming the 2000 little green men ....  Grin Grin

Beside that ... russia always claimed we do not send troop or army ... in Ukraina....

Well done Russia now we all know your truth is a big bullshit !! ( like many others country as well anyway )

But do not come anymore to tell that 'Russia is a big country with no lie'
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:59:08 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 12:43:33 AM by Balthazar

... Now we know where was coming the 2000 little green men ....  Grin Grin
If your Majesty have read The Black Sea Agreement, then you've known that troops were allowed to move freely on the Crimean territory. It also contains an article, according to which they were obliged to assist local authorities in providing  security measures in case of emergency situation. And, just in case if still you don't have a clue, I have to remind you that these troops were stationed there since 1783 (i.e. 232 years ago).

Maybe it's time to read something about the Black Sea Fleet? I'm asking this because your mindless persistence combined with inability to provide a simplest evidence of your claims gives me nothing but another reason to ridicule you. By the way, Santa doesn't exist. Cheesy

Beside that ... russia always claimed we do not send troop or army ... in Ukraina....
Prove otherwise, or shut your dirty mouth. Simple as that. Tongue

Well done Russia now we all know your truth is a big bullshit !! ( like many others country as well anyway )
The only bullshit here, is the one in your head. It explains why approx 90% of your messages are presented by blatant propaganda and baseless hate speech. Which is based on absolutely nothing, maybe except your own retardation and ignorance. Well done Souldream, once again. Cool
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:28:16 AM

HEY! Why are you spreading nasty rumors? Poutine is delicious and never hurt nobody!  Cry

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:00:20 AM

A delicious platter of french fries covered in brown gravy and cheese could not possibly have first hand knowledge of whether Russian invaded Crimea or not...long live poutine!

Oh Canada....

Souldream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:27:00 AM

... Now we know where was coming the 2000 little green men ....  Grin Grin
If your Majesty have read The Black Sea Agreement, then you've known that troops were allowed to move freely on the Crimean territory. It also contains an article, according to which they were obliged to assist local authorities in providing  security measures in case of emergency situation. And, just in case if still you don't have a clue, I have to remind you that these troops were stationed there since 1783 (i.e. 232 years ago).

Maybe it's time to read something about the Black Sea Fleet? I'm asking this because your mindless persistence combined with inability to provide a simplest evidence of your claims gives me nothing but another reason to ridicule you. By the way, Santa doesn't exist. Cheesy

Prove otherwise, or shut your dirty mouth. Simple as that. Tongue

The only bullshit here, is the one in your head. It explains why approx 90% of your messages are presented by blatant propaganda and baseless hate speech. Which is based on absolutely nothing, maybe except your own retardation and ignorance. Well done Souldream, once again. Cool

This is your only answer ? Show me proof ... sorry you always have only personnal attack ? Russian style ... yes i forget !  Grin Grin Grin

Show me proof that Poutine have not claimed it .. you want Youtube video ? The pathetic stuff is Russian propaganda that's for sure !
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:57:13 AM

HEY! Why are you spreading nasty rumors? Poutine is delicious and never hurt nobody!  Cry

[offtopic]

Christ! Is this really what you guys over those seas call delicious? This explains a lot. It would be time to learn cooking... :/

[/offtopic]
Souldream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:57:19 AM

Video from Russia1 TV ... of course this video do not exist ... and all inside are build and propaganda ....

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b9cd90bf4666

So now what will you explain to us ... Poutine lie inside this video too 'again' ??

I wait your proof as you like to just "insult" people ...

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:52:26 AM

Video from Russia1 TV ... of course this video do not exist ... and all inside are build and propaganda ....

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b9cd90bf4666

So now what will you explain to us ... Poutine lie inside this video too 'again' ??

I wait your proof as you like to just "insult" people ...

Russia would never do anything bad to get or keep control of a warm water port, that just isn't in their nature!
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:28:15 AM

When will Putin publicly announce that he kills people that oppose his dictator politics?

Poutine is far more popular than Putin...

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:36:00 AM

Russian astroturfers will be notably absent from this discussion, I'm sure. Either that, or they will take the tack of "Putin was justified in saving the threatened Russian Ukranians," nothing of "these aren't Russian soldiers, they're Ukranian freedom fighters!"
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:31:53 PM

Russian astroturfers will be notably absent from this discussion, I'm sure. Either that, or they will take the tack of "Putin was justified in saving the threatened Russian Ukranians," nothing of "these aren't Russian soldiers, they're Ukranian freedom fighters!"

Don't you mean cosmoturfers? Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: