Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASN] Ascension NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016182.0  (Read 80494 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
user8x8

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:34:02 AM

Today I bought 600k for 270 satoshi and dumped it down to 80 satoshi.
Lost about 1 BTC on it.
You can call me a fool or a troll, I don’t care.

are u dumb?

or are just just a nerdy retard?

answer me please

I'll answer you.

The coin price will decrease sub 100 in a matter of days/weeks.

What does this coin has to offer?

I don't know the dev, there is no roadmap, there is no community trying to push this forward, there is no hype, there is no transparency. Who is going to buy it? Right now there are some small buy walls from investors trying to sustain the price, but that will not hold without the news.

People will be selling it big time. Then I'll rebuy and go long term on this hoping for the best and probably will get more ASN than I had before selling.

My understanding is that ASN team is going to show new features only when they are ready. That's a good thing. I like it. But... it takes time to implement such features. So there will be long waits with this thread completely silent and that ain't gonna increase the price. Let's hope ASN will not get delisted from Bittrex due to low volume while we wait for the new features.

And most importantly, I feel deceived with the "news over the weekend" announcement so I thought I'll be nasty for a bit.
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:29:18 AM

Lost about 1 BTC on it.

are u dumb?

answer me please

I'll answer you.

I don't know the dev, there is no roadmap, there is no community trying to push this forward, there is no hype, there is no transparency. Who is going to buy it? Right now there are some small buy walls from investors trying to sustain the price, but that will not hold without the news.

People will be selling it big time. Then I'll rebuy and go long term on this hoping for the best and probably will get more ASN than I had before selling.

My understanding is that ASN team is going to show new features only when they are ready. That's a good thing. I like it. But... it takes time to implement such features. So there will be long waits with this thread completely silent and that ain't gonna increase the price. Let's hope ASN will not get delisted from Bittrex due to low volume while we wait for the new features.

And most importantly, I feel deceived with the "news over the weekend" announcement so I thought I'll be nasty for a bit.
Please can you buy again 600k coins and dump below 100 because I miss your master trading skill.
Thank you
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:34:43 AM

Quote from: user8x8

That was pretty predictable. I told you all not to buy so easy fairy tales + stupid empty hype.

The only bright side atm is that this coin's review is good.

But if that "development" will go on + suck puppets/holders silly hype...

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:17:59 PM

I am planning to go long term on this one.

Lost about 1 BTC on it.

Of course it will, crypto have too many impatient people like you.

Not your keys, not your coins!
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:48:07 PM

Quote from: user8x8

That was pretty predictable. I told you all not to buy so easy fairy tales + stupid empty hype.

The only bright side atm is that this coin's review is good.

But if that "development" will go on + suck puppets/holders silly hype...

Of course your sock puppet user 8x8  Cool already dump 600k coins. But anyway thanks for cheap ASN coins.
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:54:50 PM

With weak or no development even 60 satoshis is not cheap.
But those are your pockets, your bitcoins, your risk. Maybe this is good opportunity to buy, time will tell like always. Smiley
I'm not buying but price is attractive (if dev will work with coin).

Btw. People are pretty smart - without that wall a 10 satoshis, there's no much bids.
No one want to take serious risk about this "crypto dark horse" - I'd say it's more like rabbit out of hat now.

But I respect byers and their risk.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:01:48 PM

With weak or no development even 60 satoshis is not cheap.
But those are your pockets, your bitcoins, your risk. Maybe this is good opportunity to buy, time will tell like always. Smiley
I'm not buying but price is attractive (if dev will work with coin).
Always good investments in coin when the price is below the cost of mining. I'm just saying
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:04:09 PM

What is price of mining?

But you know, when someone have farm and low cost of electricity, his cost of mining is profitable even at sell <50 satoshi.Smiley (just guess)
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:10:50 PM

What is price of mining?

But you know, when someone have farm and low cost of electricity, his cost of mining is profitable even at sell <50 satoshi.Smiley (just guess)
no one has free electricity.. someone pays for it. Solar panels cost money and need to be replaced after so many years... taxes need to be paid for the countries that get it for free... etc
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:15:05 PM

What is price of mining?

The past is behind us ,I prefer to see in the future:

R9 290 will be around 400 ASN per day and R9 280X around 370 ASN

And now you can calculate the future mining price. I'm just saying
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:18:08 PM

What is price of mining?

no one has free electricity.. someone pays for it. Solar panels cost money and need to be replaced after so many years... taxes need to be paid for the countries that get it for free... etc

Yeah someone pays it, but you don't care if goverment pays your electricity, you can just make free money with electric which someone other pays for you Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:24:12 PM

I think dev can still make something nice with this coin BUT, its time to be more transparent and present on social medias. We need to know who the fuck is in this team, what is their pedigree and what is the roadmap !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:28:10 PM

On that note I do cordially invite the Ascension Dev Team to come on live on SuperNETRadio.com to introduce their coin on our new show that will be airing weekly soon called "Coin of the Week" If you are confident in your code we do have 2 developer analysts on the team that can review the code to give investors more confidence in your work. Come on introduce yourselves, skills, coin innovations plans, etc. My name is LooTz, you may contact me anytime on skype (lootzlootz), email supernetradio@gmail.com, phone 2626969143  if you are interested at your convenience.

As far as the bickering.....  every coin has to start somewhere. The coin gets made (birth), then the coin gets worked on and the innovation adds the value. If the Devs are real they will eventually tell you their plans, no need to rush them just stake and forget. Of course if you are looking for a quick buck then.. ouch lol

Remember my equation for value.   Value=Utility+Warrenty..... the rest is perception which is temporary most the time
Master mind

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:53:31 PM

On that note I do cordially invite the Ascension Dev Team to come on live on SuperNETRadio.com to introduce their coin on our new show that will be airing weekly soon called "Coin of the Week" If you are confident in your code we do have 2 developer analysts on the team that can review the code to give investors more confidence in your work. Come on introduce yourselves, skills, coin innovations plans, etc. My name is LooTz, you may contact me anytime on skype (lootzlootz), email supernetradio@gmail.com, phone 2626969143  if you are interested at your convenience.

As far as the bickering.....  every coin has to start somewhere. The coin gets made (birth), then the coin gets worked on and the innovation adds the value. If the Devs are real they will eventually tell you their plans, no need to rush them just stake and forget. Of course if you are looking for a quick buck then.. ouch lol

Remember my equation for value.   Value=Utility+Warrenty..... the rest is perception which is temporary most the time
ASN will  rise in that I am sure.
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:09:43 PM

I think dev can still make something nice with this coin BUT, its time to be more transparent and present on social medias. We need to know who the fuck is in this team, what is their pedigree and what is the roadmap !!

Yes, it's time to work hard for Dev or say simply "GTFO I'm leaving" so that people don't lose more time and money at this "dark horse".
Master mind

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:37:57 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 03:50:34 PM by Master mind

Lost about 1 BTC on it.

are u dumb?

answer me please

I'll answer you.

Can you repeat purchase 600k coins with your 2btc from dumping and dump again to my 130 satoshi buy.
Thank you
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:48:46 PM

u know who satoshis is for BTC?

stop fudding and go dumping shit coins

i talk with dev it looks very promising and leet for future development.

SO just dump all coins to me at 120 satoshis for 8 btc's

i'm asking you  Grin

you will be crying in few months  Cool Cool Cool
Master mind

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:58:47 PM

u know who satoshis is for BTC?

stop fudding and go dumping shit coins

i talk with dev it looks very promising and leet for future development.

SO just dump all coins to me at 120 satoshis for 8 btc's

i'm asking you  Grin

you will be crying in few months  Cool Cool Cool
They must first dump 1.5million coins at 150 satoshi to me you are next in line.
user8x8

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:08:53 PM

I paid for chainz block explorer
I asked agran to create a russian page and a faucet
I donated 10k to the faucet
I offered 35k bounty for new artwork (usually bounties are listed in op, just a hint)
I support the coin long time
Just look at what my dumping did! Lots of posts and serious buy walls.
Even the dump... Now there are some happy people who got cheap asn and the trend seem to be upwards now (if the walls temain)

All I want in return is transparency. Who is the dev/team, what are you working on?
I am not asking for a list of features during a year period...

You think I dumped all my coins and left?
Nope, still having fun here...

And one last thing... The source code review is good... That doesn't necessarily mean our dev is a genius. Only that ASN is forked from a good stable wallet. I did ask what the coin was forked from, but this seem to be another secret... :-).

Ps: user8x8 is not my usual username, so call me moron as much as you want. I even do it myself from my other account :-)
Master mind

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:33:10 PM

I paid for chainz block explorer
I asked agran to create a russian page and a faucet
I donated 10k to the faucet
I offered 35k bounty for new artwork (usually bounties are listed in op, just a hint)
I support the coin long time
Just look at what my dumping did! Lots of posts and serious buy walls.
Even the dump... Now there are some happy people who got cheap asn and the trend seem to be upwards now (if the walls temain)

All I want in return is transparency. Who is the dev/team, what are you working on?
I am not asking for a list of features during a year period...

You think I dumped all my coins and left?
Nope, still having fun here...

And one last thing... The source code review is good... That doesn't necessarily mean our dev is a genius. Only that ASN is forked from a good stable wallet. I did ask what the coin was forked from, but this seem to be another secret... :-).

Ps: user8x8 is not my usual username, so call me moron as much as you want. I even do it myself from my other account :-)
ASN market cap $ 8,341 huge rise potencial. I will not call you a moron but I think your dump was not smart if you want dump more ASN my btc waiting on 150 satoshi.
Thank you

Edit: sorry now my buy is on 160 sat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: