Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account for Rent  (Read 1759 times)
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:31:58 AM

Why anyone will rent an account if he can buy with the 4 weeks of rent amount ??
What if the person posts spams and got banned or got banned because of spams posted in the past ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:35:04 AM

Why anyone will rent an account if he can buy with the 4 weeks of rent amount ??
What if the person posts spams and got banned or got banned because of spams posted in the past ??

To answer your second question if a person spams, op can just default on the loan and get the 0.3. He'll probably make a rule about it.
For your first reason, I agree with it but sometimes I guess people want to sign up for signature campaign and maybe do some trades at a sr.member so people will take them more seriously.

But OP yeah I suggest you sell the account. How much are you thinking it will cost? I am curious.

Hi!
jorjito25 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:50:26 AM

To answer your second question if a person spams, op can just default on the loan and get the 0.3. He'll probably make a rule about it.
For your first reason, I agree with it but sometimes I guess people want to sign up for signature campaign and maybe do some trades at a sr.member so people will take them more seriously.

But OP yeah I suggest you sell the account. How much are you thinking it will cost? I am curious.

Well.. Im trying to sell it. I think that 0.3 will be ok too.
But market is a bit slow right now. That is why I though about renting.
ianbelada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:13:47 AM

hey op if if is enrolled ib a sig campaign and i think it is bitx, why dont you use that sr as your main in posting so you can earn more
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:19:13 AM

hey op if if is enrolled ib a sig campaign and i think it is bitx, why dont you use that sr as your main in posting so you can earn more

Becouse I have my own account,  thisone.
And I cannot post with two accounts at the same time.
Thats why...

Edit: Not bitx, u are wrong Smiley
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:21:49 AM

maybe he has a lot of accounts and he cant post from all of it so he wants to rent it

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:31:33 AM

maybe he has a lot of accounts and he cant post from all of it so he wants to rent it

Yeah! Thats why. Since bit-x its counting unlimited posts. .. Why to post with another account?
Im willing to sell it, to rent it... Whatever.
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:34:15 AM

Yeah! Thats why. Since bit-x its counting unlimited posts. .. Why to post with another account?
wouldnt it be better to just sell the accounts from which you dont post? you would get profit

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:36:21 AM

wouldnt it be better to just sell the accounts from which you dont post? you would get profit

That is what im trying to do...
Did u read the full thread?  Im not selling this account ( jorjito25)
Im selling or renting another one.
Regards
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:52:59 AM

But 0.3 Is just too high for a senior member account.
There was a user selling me sr. Member account for 0.15 But i refused to buy it because i have not much time to handle multiple accounts

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:20:50 AM

There was a user selling me sr. Member account for 0.15 But i refused to buy it because i have not much time to handle multiple accounts

What about 0.22? Once the rent ends ill give the deposit back.
This is just an idea that I think is good for both...
Regards
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 11:32:50 AM

Before you make this rent thing
Perhaps you should consider open up a discussion about this

I currently found flaw in your system

1. There is slight chance that your account can be sell to another user
2. There is a chance that account will be use to scam, as newbie tend to trust higher rank user
3. Even if you put up a notice that the account is under rent to "X" user, this will disclose the info of the user, thus the chance to be accepted in a sig campaign will be reduce since a sig campaign usually take up only 1 bitcointalk account, ( most of them )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:03:15 PM

2. There is a chance that account will be use to scam, as newbie tend to trust higher rank user
3. Even if you put up a notice that the account is under rent to "X" user, this will disclose the info of the user, thus the chance to be accepted in a sig campaign will be reduce since a sig campaign usually take up only 1 bitcointalk account, ( most of them )

Thank you.
If the person who Rent it sell the account ill keep the deposit.
If he scams ill keep the deposit ( same thing when someone sell an account to somebody and then he scams ) Nothing u can do...
And for signature campaign u are right,  might dont need to write that the account is under rent.
Regards.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:14:42 PM

Thank you.
If he scams ill keep the deposit ( same thing when someone sell an account to somebody and then he scams ) Nothing u can do...
And for signature campaign u are right,  might dont need to write that the account is under rent.
Regards.

Clearly you are right, infact after understanding it clearly, your method is actually like selling account but you still keep on the account with you, which you can be held responsible if any scam occurs with the account, the #3 can actually be improved by not changing the password, if a user change the password, you keep the deposit
But still i dont think this idea could be implemented for now

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:25:46 PM

Thank you.
Regards.

Clearly you are right, infact after understanding it clearly, your method is actually like selling account but you still keep on the account with you, which you can be held responsible if any scam occurs with the account, the #3 can actually be improved by not changing the password, if a user change the password, you keep the deposit
But still i dont think this idea could be implemented for now

But still that is a risk for the user who rent that account. What if the account gets blocked because of the spam posts made in the past before make it available for rent ??
So thats again a risk. You should better sell it instead

jorjito25 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:39:55 PM

Yes I prefer to sell it I hope to find a buyer. But seems that its not easy...
Im really want to get rid of it.
Regards
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:38:04 PM

If you are requiring such a large deposit then why would someone not just but the accoubt outright from you? Anyone considering doing this would need to rent it for at least a week in order to potebtially get payment from a signature campaign and they could buy it for not very much more then .34 btc. (The deposit plus one weeks rent)
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:42:38 PM

0.3 I think it's a pretty decent price. Because you can get that amount or more in 1 month or more quickly with the signature campaign. 0.15 it is not feasible
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: