Author Topic: .  (Read 1893 times)
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:03:07 AM

And it's not an Onion headline.

It would be nice seeing Greece out of Euro zone, EU and Schengen, but it wouldn't be fair to let the people in the hands of despots like last time, hope they can get to an agreement.

It would be nice for the E.U to disappear and for European nations to be sovereign and not controlled by the elite.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:31:15 AM

It would be nice for the E.U to disappear and for European nations to be sovereign and not controlled by the elite.

Do not be naive. European countries were controlled by the very same elite since ages, with the EU they are just joined forces and built an institution what represents their common interests.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:55:34 PM

It's simple and pure rhetoric. People from Greece can already travel free inside Europe.
If Greece doesn't fix it problems, some of the people will go from there anywhere they can get a better living. And that will happen with or without more money from EU.

And the jihadis.. they can be recruited same easily all across Europe, I don't think that Greece can have really more than other countries. And they have to be trained somewhere, and I doubt that can happen in Greece.

This isn't rhetoric at all. Jihadists could apply for Greek citizenship as refugees, the Greek government could grant them a Greek passport which would unable them to travel freely anywhere in Europe.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
V for Varoufakis

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:10:36 PM

LOL! I don't believe that EU has the guts to kick out Greece. They are chickens and they are afraid..!
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:32:16 PM

Things have at least gone to extreme rhetoric:

Greek Defense Minister Panos Kammenos warns Europe that if no bailout of its economic crisis is forthcoming, his nation will flood Europe with migrants and jihadists, providing them with papers to travel legally throughout the continent.

Kammenos said: “If Europe leaves us in the crisis, we will flood it with migrants, and it will be even worse for Berlin if in that wave of millions of economic migrants there will be some jihadists of the Islamic State, too.”

“If they strike us, we will strike them,” the official said. “We will give to migrants from everywhere the documents they need to travel in the Schengen area, so that the human wave could go straight to Berlin.” The Schengen area is passport-free.
I don't know, seems like a little bit far-fetched headline doesn't it? You should work in a newspaper or something.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:34:12 PM

Wow, If Greece did this they could be considered terrorists themselves. What a bunch of assholes. From the culture that brought us democracy (and a million other societal staples) they're going to spread terrorism around the continent.

They should be ashamed at this kind of threat. Greece needs to act like an adult...cut services to right size their income statement and if residents don't like it, they can leave or try to vote for an alternative.

It's not the EU's fault that Greece is going bankrupt.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:36:52 PM

What a stupid thing to say.  Roll Eyes

This is Sparta?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
V for Varoufakis

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:19:49 AM

It is not threat. It is self defence.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:32:49 AM

It is not threat. It is self defence.

They just don't have the balls or individuality to leave the EU and are trying everything they can to appease their masters, it's really amazing how some people actively want to be treated like shit for the rest of their lives because they're too afraid of an uncertain future. I hope the Greek people grow some brains and realise these politicians aren't on their side, but these leaders don't elect themselves sadly.
V for Varoufakis

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:59:23 AM

EU looks like a sissy now! They shit their pants! lol!
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:21:47 PM

LOL! I don't believe that EU has the guts to kick out Greece. They are chickens and they are afraid..!

Giving up on a land-grab when the Reich want to expand even further? You can't think that seriously.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:58:03 PM

It's simple and pure rhetoric. People from Greece can already travel free inside Europe.
If Greece doesn't fix it problems, some of the people will go from there anywhere they can get a better living. And that will happen with or without more money from EU.

And the jihadis.. they can be recruited same easily all across Europe, I don't think that Greece can have really more than other countries. And they have to be trained somewhere, and I doubt that can happen in Greece.

Probably he referred immigrants outside of the EU and "authentic" jihadists from Syria and Iraq.

If they don't respect the EU borders protocol, then they will indeed have a big chance to get the well deserved (and wanted?) kick out from EU.

less dangerous than Americans wanting to impose gmos and fracking on Europe trough force and intimidation. they wouldn't want to be the only one in the deep shit, how to maintain the relative value of their papers? haaha. fuck them go Deutschland... remember that the usa changed once the took the best of the best of the 3 reich, and nurture them, feeded them, and let them expand. it's like Deutschland was a selectors, and the worst of the worst took control of the usa internally. it was so easy... pikers. and the trap worked. then those guys educated many (they had nothing against the jews, it was a pretext) and now we see their fruits... beautiful if you like horrors..

money is faster...
Buck Naked

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:06:36 PM

And it's not an Onion headline.

It would be nice seeing Greece out of Euro zone, EU and Schengen, but it wouldn't be fair to let the people in the hands of despots like last time, hope they can get to an agreement.

No, it would be not!

Take the Greek example, a little less sovereignty would be great for them.

A government by an elite is way better than an incompetent despot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: