Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation loan in Btcjam with 1btc interest 10% / week  (Read 1212 times)
guruton (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 06:29:40 PM

I`m searching a reputation loan, because I don`t have this yet and I need a bigger loan in the future and I need to start with smaller loans to get the reputation I need.

Interest is 10% of one weeks loan and it`s higher than usual!

https://btcjam.com/listings/37908-reputation-loan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:31:29 PM

I`m searching a reputation loan, because I don`t have this yet and I need a bigger loan in the future and I need to start with smaller loans to get the reputation I need.

This is not a place for buying rep!
All that u could get is a negative trust. If u need a loan u should provide a valid collateral.
Regards
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 06:33:25 PM

All that u could get is a negative trust. If u need a loan u should provide a valid collateral.
Regards

Sorry, but it seems very hard to do any business here without reputation I don`t ask loan here only with btcjam.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:45:07 PM

Regards

Sorry, but it seems very hard to do any business here without reputation I don`t ask loan here only with btcjam.

Its hard to business anywhere without reputation, what business do you want to do anyways?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 06:54:22 PM

I`m trying to do business with properties here in Natal, Brazil and trying to form a real-estate/investment company by my own here. I have a friend in Finland who will do all the programming for the site.
So, my main business will be project development and construction and all this we will do only with bitcoins. So everyone who wants to join a project here in Natal, Brazil can only join if have bitcoins and this is required even for bigger companies.

I think in a 1-2 month we are working with a real-estate/project development company working only by bitcoin.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:11:27 PM

Then why did you post here?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:18:13 PM

it was a link to btcjam  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:20:55 PM

Right.  You are hoping people FROM HERE will invest in your btcjam loan.  So stop lying.

The problem with you is you think we're idiots over here.  We're smarter than you think.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:39:08 PM

Right.  You are hoping people FROM HERE will invest in your btcjam loan.  So stop lying.

The problem with you is you think we're idiots over here.  We're smarter than you think.

If I post here that I need loan, you say that go btcjam? I`m neither stupid. what you have against me? I have never scammed no one or talked bad things, so please stop to be so negative against me Vod.
Did I say that someone is stupid, if I said please tell me when I did that.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:08:07 AM

Whenever someone reputation and loan in the same sentence you instanltly know they are a scammer

guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:20:55 AM

Whenever someone reputation and loan in the same sentence you instanltly know they are a scammer

how they know? I have tried many ways to get funding to my first project with construction in here...and failed, with negative trust from Vod.
Then you say better try btcjam......and negative trust because I said that in here.

I had enough money before Pbmining`s failing and before moving to Brazil and now I`m done all the groundwork here and done all the connections I need, but everything I get is negative trust from you?

I tried to get loan many times and not so small ones because my projects are house building not buying hashpower with 100Gh/s and I want only serious investor not teenagers with 0.000005btc.
Contact me in person and I tell you everything in person how I do everything.

you can try to make business with ponzies, would be a experience to try real business.
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:37:28 AM

If I post here that I need loan, you say that go btcjam? I`m neither stupid. what you have against me? I have never scammed no one or talked bad things, so please stop to be so negative against me Vod.
Did I say that someone is stupid, if I said please tell me when I did that.
The concern is that you are clearly trying to build up your reputation in order to eventually get a larger loan that you can potentially scam with.

I am not 100% sure why the BTCjam community does not frown on reputation loans, however the bitcointalk very much does not like reputation loans because purchased/false trust means that it is much more difficult to actually see who is more trustworthy
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:47:43 AM

the main reason is, because I tried in the beginning with a big loan/share offers but I get negative trust from this and that`s why I need to collect my trust with small loans.

Not because of the need of the small amounts, but I think everybody knows the reason I need a big loan.
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:24:40 AM

the main reason is, because I tried in the beginning with a big loan/share offers but I get negative trust from this and that`s why I need to collect my trust with small loans.

Not because of the need of the small amounts, but I think everybody knows the reason I need a big loan.
IMO, you clearly want a big loan because you want to run away with the proceeds from the loan.

You are not offering anything of any value as collateral. It should be clear to anyone viewing that you have zero intention of paying whoever (if anyone) you get this loan from.
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:35:20 AM

When I have a big loan from individual person, of course I make all the legal documents, like I`ve said before!
My main goal is to build a trustful property investment company with bitcoins, not with a non-existing mining company like we have seen many before.

You want to invest in properties or scam sites?

with a small loan like 1btc I`ll not do anything only collecting trust.

if bigger loans individually I make all the documents legally and it would be better when a person seen all the projects in LIVE!

ps,

Like I said here is only people with 0.0000001btc and with very negative attitude.

guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:56:25 AM

When I have a big loan from individual person, of course I make all the legal documents, like I`ve said before!
My main goal is to build a trustful property investment company with bitcoins, not with a non-existing mining company like we have seen many before.

You want to invest in properties or scam sites?

with a small loan like 1btc I`ll not do anything only collecting trust.

if bigger loans individually I make all the documents legally and it would be better when a person seen all the projects in LIVE!

ps,

Like I said here is only people with 0.0000001btc and with very negative attitude.

20% funded......that means that every 5th person here is not with negative attitude ?

I checked in btcjam and I am suprised Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: