Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 2.5% commission for referring someone to BitcoinElectronics [Profitable]  (Read 1384 times)
bitcoinelectronics.net (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:10:17 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 03:30:29 AM by bitcoinelectronics.net

To help promote our launch we will be giving 2.5% Commission of or every referral made.

www.bitcoinelectronics.net

Rules & Conditions :

- Your referral must purchase an item off our website of any value.
- Your referral must complete the checkout process completely.
- You can not use yourself as a referral.

- Payouts of commission/referrals are payed out every Friday at 12:00 PM EST.

Instructions & Sign up

- Click here to register an affiliate account.
- Please make sure to put the right Bitcoin address as payments will be sent to that one automatically.
- Click here to sign in and get your affiliate link.
- Once you have your affiliate link you made advertise it anywhere you wish and shorten the link if you please. This can be very profitable if you know where to advertise.

Examples of an advertisement :

Buy Cheap Unlocked Cell phones & Smart watches for Bitcoin! "referral link here" - Apple, HTC, OnePlus One, LG, Motorola, etc #bitcoin

Example of commission :

- Your referral buys a phone of 599.99$ value.

- You receive 14.49$ BTC

- You're final balance will be paid every Friday at 12:00PM EST to the BTC address on your profile.

Offer ends April 3rd 2015

bitcoinelectronics.net  - Cell Phones with BTC!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnscoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:58:47 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 05:43:39 PM by johnscoin

After research, I am sure this is a 100% scam. You will never receive anything like iphone you paid for.

This scammer was just been banned by reddit for this scam yesterday.

bitcoinelectronics.net is a scam site operated by a 13-year old Chinese scammer who want to defraud you money to buy himself a iphone.

Will you be defrauded by a 13-year old guy? Funny.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:07:49 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 04:17:51 AM by bitcoinelectronics.net

After research, I am sure this is a 100% scam. You will never receive anything like iphone you paid for.

I'm sorry but how do you figure this. The website has been running for merely 3 days. I noticed there was a scam thread on here from 2013 or so, we are in no way affiliated with them. You may look at the domain history and see we are in no way affiliated with the old owners. I appreciate your concern and it's normal, but please allow us to prove legitimacy. Have a great day.

That shows the old owner and his hosting details and when the scams were commited then it was deleted. We are in no way affiliated with this. Thank you.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:11:28 AM

Thanks for the sign ups Smiley Only a limited number of affiliates left.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:10:45 PM

Up for the day!

anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:19:08 PM

Complete bullshit and scam. If you buy, don't expect a single thing shipped.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:14:31 AM

Judging by your posts and history, I see you say everything is bullshit and a scam and a rip off, I'm guessing you're just sour in life.

You openly state that PrimeDice sounds like a scam. Enough said. They have been paying users forever.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:16:54 PM

Judging by your posts and history, I see you say everything is bullshit and a scam and a rip off, I'm guessing you're just sour in life.

You openly state that PrimeDice sounds like a scam. Enough said. They have been paying users forever.

Are we allowed to offer a cash back program if somebody buys with our referral link?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 03:10:53 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 03:37:56 PM by TheBanksLife

Not to mention why would you pay $30.00 for an "Apple" Charger when you'll more than likely be paying for this..

http://www.dealsmachine.com/best_27584.html

In all fairness Coinbet.cc "have been paying users forever." - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576109.0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:44:52 PM

Are we allowed to offer a cash back program if somebody buys with our referral link?

Yes. One of our affiliate already has made 40$ in 2 days with 2 sales.. It can be profitable if you have lots of advertising power.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:00:59 PM

Another 9 days left.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:08:55 PM

Its worrying when you've only registered website for a year and have whois protection, this rings alarm bells for me:

Shame because I'm looking for a bitcoin affiliate program to promote.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:21:37 AM

Its worrying when you've only registered website for a year and have whois protection, this rings alarm bells for me:

Shame because I'm looking for a bitcoin affiliate program to promote.

The domain is set to auto renew, and that's fine, ring all the alarms you want, theres plenty of other affiliate program. Cheers.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:44:07 AM

With a newbie promoting a site that is only a few days old, and with the less than professional attitude of the owner, I strongly suggest no one purchase anything directly off this site.  Instead, if you want something, send the money to a third party escrow who will release the money only once you receive your item.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:03:43 AM

With a newbie promoting a site that is only a few days old, and with the less than professional attitude of the owner, I strongly suggest no one purchase anything directly off this site.  Instead, if you want something, send the money to a third party escrow who will release the money only once you receive your item.

Yes because I'm advertising a site that is NEW and I just MADE this account. I wasn't going to wait 1 year before advertising and borrow someones Hero Account to do it now would I? Yes we are open to escrow, currently working on adding it to wordpress, waiting for the company to release the plugin.

Thanks for your concern and I've already viewed all the websites selling good for Bitcoin and 99% don't even have escrow.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:19:03 AM

Yes we are open to escrow, currently working on adding it to wordpress, waiting for the company to release the plugin.

Great!  Don't buy from this site until escrow is implemented.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:34:03 AM

Yes we are open to escrow, currently working on adding it to wordpress, waiting for the company to release the plugin.

Great!  Don't buy from this site until escrow is implemented.

I agree 100% this has got scam written all over it.
rehnede

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:38:20 AM

This scammer was just been banned by reddit for this scam yesterday.

bitcoinelectronics.net is a scam site operated by a 13-year old Chinese scammer who want to defraud you money to buy himself a iphone.

Will you be defrauded by a 13-year old guy? Funny.

Thanks for the info , I was willing to get into it !
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:49:47 PM

There doesn't seem to be a large variety of products to choose from on your site.
It seems severely limited.
Perhaps you should stock up a lot more if you want your business to be taken seriously.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: