Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACCOUNT GENERATOR [Lifetime]  (Read 4915 times)
MarkShades (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:05:58 AM

I am interested... So how exactly does this work ?
Add my skype and I will show you.
Totimoshi

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:59:53 PM

I just want to let people know to be aware of this scam/er. This little generator has maybe 20 accounts in it, if that, and none of them work, they probably worked at some point. OP says his friend is updating the list every second day, but my questions should've been HOW? Does that little generator connect to some server without asking for my permission, or without me knowing, where the names are being updated, or is that friend somehow wirelessly sending updated accounts to that generator, again without me knowing? I was stupid enough to fall for this so I am letting people know not to try this out unless they have spare $8 and they don't know where else to spend it.

Cheers.
MarkShades (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:30:17 PM

I just want to let people know to be aware of this scam/er. This little generator has maybe 20 accounts in it, if that, and none of them work, they probably worked at some point. OP says his friend is updating the list every second day, but my questions should've been HOW? Does that little generator connect to some server without asking for my permission, or without me knowing, where the names are being updated, or is that friend somehow wirelessly sending updated accounts to that generator, again without me knowing? I was stupid enough to fall for this so I am letting people know not to try this out unless they have spare $8 and they don't know where else to spend it.

Cheers.

Hello Totimoshi, I'm not a scammer I said the accounts are updated daily and even have been putting up with your private messages and have told you to be patient. The accounts have been updated now as I've already pm'ed you. The "friend" places the accounts into the key of the generator, therefore whenever you open the generator the accounts will be updated. Every generator that actually lasts long is like this, as it needs to be updated. If you want all old accounts in a generator and never have them updated then you're being scammed.
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 09:31:53 PM

Title says it all, spotify premium account generator. Accounts with username and passwords are generated through a application made by myself and a friend.

Duration: Lifetime/forever.

Updates: Daily.

Contact Information: Forum pm or skype. Skype username: taranjot12345

Price: $8.
Generator means that you possibly cracked their code and made a generator.
So, did you?

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
Configua

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:04:51 PM

Title says it all, spotify premium account generator. Accounts with username and passwords are generated through a application made by myself and a friend.

Duration: Lifetime/forever.

Updates: Daily.

Contact Information: Forum pm or skype. Skype username: taranjot12345

Price: $8.
Generator means that you possibly cracked their code and made a generator.
So, did you?

It's basically the same as purchasing individual accounts that last for a few days to a few weeks. Someone is just putting them into a long list that the generator checks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: