Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I get rid of the addiction for this forum?  (Read 1383 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:14:06 AM

Install software to limit the time you spend on distracting/unproductive websites, or block them entirely.

Figure out your priorities.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 01:19:55 AM

Yep this forum can be addictive, I'm ment to be working now but here i am reading and posting.
If you really want to get off this forum them smash your phone, it helped me when i dropped my phone a few week ago.

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:41:04 AM

Get a high maintenance GF and you won't have time to do any forum.

What's a GF?

thats something strange which sometimes happen in the real world when a boy and a girl meet outside.

whats really confusing me is that outside people who pretend to be girls ARE girls most of the time.

Shocked

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:02:33 AM

All kinds of addictions are hard to kick, especially if you have an addictive personality. The best way is to somehow forget about it or replace it with some other activity that you find more enjoyable.

But of course we will always find ways to procrastinate from doing things that we don't want to do.
BitNerd

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:24:08 AM

What's a GF?

thats something strange which sometimes happen in the real world when a boy and a girl meet outside.

whats really confusing me is that outside people who pretend to be girls ARE girls most of the time.

Shocked

What is a girl?
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 02:29:30 AM

What's a GF?

Shocked

What is a girl?
You probably know them better as grilsWink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: