Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domain Ideas  (Read 1536 times)
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:25:17 AM

Ok, so i got 3 new domains today because i liked the idea of getting them, but now, i have no idea what to do with them. So i want some opinions / ideas on how to use them. Any domain experts around?

Feel free to express yourself  Cheesy

1) xbt.money

2) expo.money

3) bit.social

(didn't know where to post this, so if it's in an appropriate thread, please free to move it)

Put them up for sale, you can never know if someone could use it and would like it very much. You can earn some good amount of money from that.

xbt.money can be usefull, like the news on bitcoin in global business

expo.money - don't really have an idea or an opinion

bit.social can be used for a blog showing the impact on todays society

I've wrote these while I was reading the addresses, so I don't know really.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:48:24 AM

Okay, then on that note, expo.money could be used to help showcase various coin expos. There are a LOT of meetings, expos and such for Bitcoin and cryptos in general. It could be a way of keeping up with what's going on, when it'll be, and where. Maybe even a map. Basically, the go-to place for meetups of different types.

If i tell you that i was thinking exactly the same (well, not just for cryptos, though, but for money shows in general) would you believe me?

I mean all the big exhibitions have the "expo" on their title, so i thought it would be a good idea for a future project.  Smiley

My first thought was general money expos, but you asked on a crypto-related forum so I moved towards cryptos. I really don't think of any other use if you're trying to use the domain as part of a brand.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 09:35:03 AM

bit.social could be used to set up a decentralised social network, based on the blockchain. The chain would contain social transactions, pointers to where your personal data and media is stored(from dropbox, weblog to your personal home claoud/nas) And who you want to share it with.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:34:04 PM

bit.social could be used to set up a decentralised social network, based on the blockchain. The chain would contain social transactions, pointers to where your personal data and media is stored(from dropbox, weblog to your personal home claoud/nas) And who you want to share it with.

There's actually two decentralized social networks I've heard of. I'm not sure their names off the top of my head. though. I think if it were going to be used for that purpose, he should try to find those other projects and just link up with them in some way.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
locopao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:54:42 PM

which ones?

I only know about storj.io (decentralized cloud storage). Is this one of them.?

Thanks

P.S. If you never heard of storj, just take a look at it. Looks promising
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:08:25 PM

which ones?

Thanks

No, there were two Facebook clones. Storj is just a data storage container (like DropBox and the like). I'll see if I can dig them up again. I'm not sure if either has made much progress since mid-2014 since I haven't seen them talked about, though.

locopao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

which ones?

Thanks

No, there were two Facebook clones. Storj is just a data storage container (like DropBox and the like). I'll see if I can dig them up again. I'm not sure if either has made much progress since mid-2014 since I haven't seen them talked about, though.

oh, ok. thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: