Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: grassroots campaign for 2016 Presidency  (Read 1177 times)
juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 08:39:48 PM

I've decided to start a grassroots campaign for the 2016 Presidential election. I'm not the smartest person in the world but I'm tired of being treated like a slave by the country WE started and I want to make a difference.

Let me start off by saying no, I don't have all the answers. I'm just a simple working man who sees that the "system" isn't working.
Our money has become practically worthless, our jobs are being sent to other countries, and people are struggling to feed their families all while corporate executives and politicians wallets get fatter at our expense.

We have troops fighting wars that are based on corporate greed and control. Do you want your child's blood to be spilled in a foreign land so a big-wig can afford another vacation home in a tropical location? I sure don't.

We have lost our sense of freedom and resiliency. Our dependency on others has gotten to the point that this great country has become lazy. It's time to become self-sufficient.

The people shouldn't fear the government, the government should fear it's people.

I open all questions, comments, suggestions, etc. but please keep it civil and don't act like a child. Our country is and has been in need of a revolution, it has to start somewhere.

If anyone is interested in donating I will post an address. I would like to get funding to purchase an RV to travel the country for the sake of igniting this revolution. I want to get people thinking, asking questions, and coming up with solutions to fix the problems we face. I would love for the campaign to be largely funded by Bitcoin to raise awareness across the country.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 08:56:26 PM

Looks like your platform is one I would agree to, but in order to get elected, you're going to need public respect. The username doesn't engender itself to that.

Other than that, I wish you luck!

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 09:09:40 PM

Thanks for the response. I have started creating a facebook page to let people get acquainted with me and to serve as a public forum. I will publish the page when it has a little more content and link it here for all to see. While my username here might not emit the image of unicorns and rainbows it is simply a username and not a reflection of myself. Long story short, my email is juggalodarkclown@********.com and has been for nearly 12 years now, I've tried registering juggalodarkclown as a username on other sites but it's been restricted due to too many characters, therefore I stuck with juggalodarkclow so I can remember it a bit easier lol.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 10:54:11 PM

Long story short, my email is juggalodarkclown@********.com and has been for nearly 12 years now, I've tried registering juggalodarkclown as a username on other sites but it's been restricted due to too many characters, therefore I stuck with juggalodarkclow so I can remember it a bit easier lol.

Almost to a word, that's the story of my username.

Had this one since the late 90's, see no reason to change it now. Just wanted to make sure that ICP wasn't the public image you were branding yourself with. Though, come to think of it, that might get some support. Wink Certainly, it would be an attention grabber. If you decide to do that, I'll be your running mate as Guy Fawkes.  Cheesy

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 10:57:15 PM

Please, post a picture and a name. Better yet, post a video including you giving a speech.
juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 10:58:52 PM

To be honest I haven't listened to ICP in years, I was an old school juggalo for a while but then I grew up

juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 11:02:32 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2012, 02:11:26 AM by juggalodarkclow

Please, post a picture and a name. Better yet, post a video including you giving a speech.
I'll go ahead and post the facebook page just to get something out there, it's going to be a constant work in progress
www.facebook.com/elimartin4pres

Bjork

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 09:40:22 AM

good luck.  I don't mean this in any way to be insulting, but have you considered trying to get elected locally and then expanding -->governor -->congress etc?..

juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 07:03:00 PM

good luck.  I don't mean this in any way to be insulting, but have you considered trying to get elected locally and then expanding -->governor -->congress etc?..
Thanks. Not insulting at all, I live in a very small town which is still run by the "good ol' boys" club, you get elected based on popularity, nobody actually gets anything done but yet the residents here can't figure out why this town has been slowly dying for the last 30-40 years. I haven't put too much thought into running for congress/senate, it might be my fallback based on how this goes. I'm swinging for the fences on my first at bat, if I strike out then I'll start trying to get singles lol.

Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 09:53:46 AM

I've decided to start a grassroots campaign for the 2016 Presidential election. I'm not the smartest person in the world but I'm tired of being treated like a slave by the country WE started and I want to make a difference.

Let me start off by saying no, I don't have all the answers. I'm just a simple working man who sees that the "system" isn't working.
Our money has become practically worthless, our jobs are being sent to other countries, and people are struggling to feed their families all while corporate executives and politicians wallets get fatter at our expense.

We have troops fighting wars that are based on corporate greed and control. Do you want your child's blood to be spilled in a foreign land so a big-wig can afford another vacation home in a tropical location? I sure don't.

We have lost our sense of freedom and resiliency. Our dependency on others has gotten to the point that this great country has become lazy. It's time to become self-sufficient.

The people shouldn't fear the government, the government should fear it's people.

I open all questions, comments, suggestions, etc. but please keep it civil and don't act like a child. Our country is and has been in need of a revolution, it has to start somewhere.

If anyone is interested in donating I will post an address. I would like to get funding to purchase an RV to travel the country for the sake of igniting this revolution. I want to get people thinking, asking questions, and coming up with solutions to fix the problems we face. I would love for the campaign to be largely funded by Bitcoin to raise awareness across the country.

Whooa ... hold on there Skippy McGunJumper.

Don't you think it would be good to develope a real platform, and develop solutions to the problems you take issue with? We've had enough fluff over the last couple hundred years. Lets seek out substance instead of symbol and style. You are preaching to the choir. What do you propose to do about the issues you are concerned about?

Give us platform, solutions, and substance. Then someday way way way down the road we can talk donations.

Personally, I dont think any of this is fixable without much bloodshed. Whenever anyone decent does get in there they are just spinning their wheels and cant get any traction to get shit done. Its a game to the rest of them. Play the game or get marginalized until your constituency get pissed enough you havent done anything for them that they vote you out.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 09:57:08 AM

A new master is not the way out of slavery. Empty whtiehouse 2016 ftw!

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
dree12
Legendary

Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 05:57:40 PM

Is it legal to elect a monkey to president?
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 06:49:28 PM

I agree with this message.  I am inclined to enter politics at some point and this is the manner I am going to choose so I can "cut my teeth".

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
asdf

Activity: 527

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 09:50:58 PM

Adam Kokesh is considering running on the platform of dissolving the federal government.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 11:31:51 PM

Adam Kokesh is considering running on the platform of dissolving the federal government.

Now, that, I would vote for.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: