Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Samsung Galaxy S3's 16GB [PRICE REDUCED]  (Read 2887 times)
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:17:32 PM

I will also take one if you can ship it in asia.
If you would like i can Pm you my Postal code

Thank you.

Please do, PM me that is. I have had a lot of inquiries but nobody follow through yet. Escrow with OgNasty or JohnK if you want to use escrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

Final price reduction, $75 plus shipping for both of them. I could get more selling them for scrap but they dont pay in BTC.

are you willing to send them in asia both for 75$ worth of BTC and free shipping ?

Can you send me a postal code so i can get a shipping quote?

the price you asked in pm i am ready for that price you just need to tell me how this transaction is going to be as i want to use escrow , you will send it to escrow 1st then he will send it to me or some other way ?

Scratch that, i cant ship it to pakistan. Electronics = on the cannot ship list
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:45:03 PM

Are you able to ship this worldwide ? And wait til I recive the phone to release the funds from the escrow directly to you , to avoid any kind of missunderstanding on the deal ? Please let me know your answer asap since I'm looking to purchase a new phone.

What is there to misunderstand? The phones are being sold as is, in working condition. I am not liable for any actions you take once you receive them and start flashing firmware as if you screw it up then i am unable to re-sell them.

I am ok with using escrow as long as its OgNasty or JohnK, and escrows never release the funds until the tracking shows the package is received but again, i am not going to be responsible for anything you do to the phone once the package is received.
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:19:24 PM

Last day befgore they go on E-bay.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:08:24 PM

Don't wanna buy both.
I just want to buy one mobile.
I can pay 0.145BTC=40$ for one. Tell me if interested and also are you sure that I can mess up with the firmware and make it sprint free? Still I don't think that it will start supporting non CDMA Sims?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:29:48 PM

Don't wanna buy both.
I just want to buy one mobile.
I can pay 0.145BTC=40$ for one. Tell me if interested and also are you sure that I can mess up with the firmware and make it sprint free? Still I don't think that it will start supporting non CDMA Sims?

If your in the USA i will make that deal.

There are no SIMS with these phones, its a firmware update, or "flashing the phone" meaning you just find the firmware for your carrier, most are listed free on the android forums, then follow the steps.

Almost every carrier operates on both networks. Even GSM carriers piggy back on CDMA networks as most providers have pre-paid phone or no contract phone options that use CDMA. After doing some research on the topic i have found that the only carrier i know 100% for sure it will not work with is AT&T as they are listed as a 100% GSM provider where every other provider is listed as GSM & CDMA.

Do some Google-fu and dig around on the andriod forums and you will find a tutorial on how to do it for most every provider except AT&T, but please do the research first as i would rather you have all the information prior to making the purchase in place of getting the phone and not knowing how to do it then getting upset about it. I would rather not make the sale then sell them and have to deal with customer service issues and threats on my reputation. I am selling them "as-is" and it is up to the buyer to find the firmware and tutorial on how to flash the phone if that is what they are wishing to do.
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:01:38 PM

Still for sale. $75 is a hell of a deal. For that price you coudl buy them then turn around and scrap them for fiat and make a profit.
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:52:35 PM

Still for sale. $75 is a hell of a deal. For that price you coudl buy them then turn around and scrap them for fiat and make a profit.
yeah 75 dollars for both phones is really good price. too bad i bought my phone like 2 weeks ago
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:53:40 PM

If that's the case why not do it your self

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:57:40 PM

If that's the case why not do it your self

I want BTC not fiat, and the headache of conversion of fiat to BTC is becomming more than i want to deal with these days, KYC has become the "excuse for everything" for exchanges to steal your money and i am not dealing with it anymore so its easiest just to sell things for BTC outright instead of selling for fiat and converting.
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

Ok, last day before i just scrap them.

$50 plus shipping for the pair of them or i just scrap them myself for fiat and call it good.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:43:26 PM

$50 plus shipping for the pair of them or i just scrap them myself for fiat and call it good.

You arnt ready to ship one piece internationally. I am interested in one mobile, will pay 30$(including shipping).

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:35:38 PM

You arnt ready to ship one piece internationally. I am interested in one mobile, will pay 30$(including shipping).

Sorry, shipping anywhere outside the USA is $24.54. I would much wrather the BTC but not so much that i am going to sell the phone for $5
larsson

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:19:06 AM

you u can sell this on ebay for more !
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:58:36 AM

Yes i could but i want Bitcoin. No paypal, Fiat to BTC exchange after the sale. no added headache. Just plain My items for BTC.
djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:40:34 AM

oh damn why you sell at low price ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:43:38 AM

oh damn why you sell at low price ?

Because i want BTCitcoin. Not Fiat, Not money that i have to convert to BTC later, just straight up bitcoin. I have tons of stuff hoarded around the house and in the garage that i dont use anymore that i intend on selling for BTC to convert some of my old stuff into something useful as an investment. If i sell the phones for fiat then i have to go through all the headache of turning the fiat into BTC, so why not just offer a HUGE discount and get BTC in the first place.
Stuff4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:03:15 PM

UPDATE:

Only 1 phone left now. $30 shipping included to anywhere in the USA.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: