Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] is co-responsible for AMHASH, lets get our money back!  (Read 6185 times)
andyfletcher

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:24:37 PM

Curious tangent:  Canary brazenly lying* for his buddy Benny Schlichter (issuer of HASH):

<image snipped />

*Anyone familiar with the HASH saga knows that no such documents exist.

Try this, looks like the place exists.

http://www.circlevilleherald.com/news/pumpkin-village-arts-crafts-mall-moving-expanding/article_2fb59b4b-3d1c-5853-867a-a46069ef3aa0.html?mode=story

l

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassandra_PR

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:35:15 PM

^Most places exist, andyfletcher, existence is an essential quality of placehood.
What didn't exist, in this particular case, was the signed real estate document.
The shell docs did tho, here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit

P.S:  Your money is gone.

~Cassandra
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:04:25 PM

OK, Now Havelock is threatening me with publishing my personal data, collected from their website, it looks like they are all desperate...

But the most important part is how this scammers have little or no respect for their own privacy policy, much less your privacy, this is what they can do when you press them hard to get your money back!

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 12:10:25 AM

Airwolf.

We stated to you that if you don't stop your physical threats "Your russian friends paying us a visit" we would report your emails to authorities.

We don't take physical threats to any of our employees lightly.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:44:13 AM

Airwolf.

We stated to you that if you don't stop your physical threats "Your russian friends paying us a visit" we would report your emails to authorities.

LIAR!, here is your email:

Delivered-To: airwolf754@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.127.9 with SMTP id e9csp281121qcs;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.55.31.10 with SMTP id f10mr52793231qkf.58.1426174194097;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <Funds@havelockinvestments.com>
Received: from mail.lightbox.org (virtual.lightbox.org. [64.15.136.5])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z41si6873907qkg.16.2015.03.12.08.29.53
        for <airwolf754@gmail.com>;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Funds@havelockinvestments.com designates 64.15.136.5 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.15.136.5;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of Funds@havelockinvestments.com designates 64.15.136.5 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=Funds@havelockinvestments.com
Received: from mail.lightbox.org (localhost [127.0.0.1])
   by mail.lightbox.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 24B51190A7DE;
   Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:29:53 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from officePC (unknown [200.115.168.163])
   (Authenticated sender: Funds@havelockinvestments.com)
   by mail.lightbox.org (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 1F7B4190625C;
   Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:29:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Funds @ Havelock Investments" <Funds@HavelockInvestments.com>
To: "'Air Wolf'" <airwolf754@gmail.com>
References: <CADKk8Jxf406f=e0Vs7VYB71HyyOnhOTcvEUeJZdaTYz7C861-A@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CADKk8Jxf406f=e0Vs7VYB71HyyOnhOTcvEUeJZdaTYz7C861-A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: AMHASH Scam
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:29:56 -0500
Message-ID: <000001d05cd9$65c62f10$31528d30$@com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
   boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D05CAF.7CF02710"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
Thread-Index: AdBc0STbzMEEqSJvS9ivLBJ9K2TAnwABwRqA
Content-Language: es-us
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D05CAF.7CF02710
Content-Type: text/plain;
   charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello Airwolf,

Here is the deal... Again you think you sent us the bitcoin, where you =
actually deposited bitcoins into your temporary Havelock account and =
then you proceeded to transfer those bitcoins into the AMHASH Fund where =
those bitcoins were withdrawn by the AMHASH Fund Manager - Rockminer, =
Roxie, and the AsicMiner team.  You essentially used Havelock as a =
bitcoin wallet to interact with AMHASH.

So this what we are going to do as you obliviously went back to threats =
where we you and us have both lost money in the dealings:

You are going to write us a letter apologizing for your threats in this =
email, explaining that you are just frustrated and are trying to look =
for a solution and that you didn't mean to make this threats.

We will receive this email from you today.  Unless we do, our next stop =
is to forward all of your information to the authorities where they will =
take it from here and work their way onto obtaining your information as =
we will provide them with all the digital footprint we have for you for =
every time you logged into our site

We will also publish all of our emails exchanged to bitcointalk and all =
other forums showing the way you operate by threats.

You have a wonderful day we will be waiting for your email as we hope =
that you would do the right thing.

The Havelock Team

AND MY RUSSIAN FRIENDS *WILL* PAY YOU A VISIT JAMES, be sure to have cookies and tea ready...

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:40:09 AM

Well, this situation seems to be spiraling out of control and appears to be much more dire than I originally thought I read it to be. I hope justice is served to the parties in the right and if there's any bad actors, that they have to pay restitution.
Ragnarokdel

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:22:48 AM

Airwolf.

I wouldnt wait. Time is of the essence when someone threatens your personal security.

We have contacted russian and bulgarian friends in Canada that will start searching for this guys and their relatives and associates  and when located will talk "amicably" on our behalf to recover our money, also they will contact Canadian authorities and file police reports, their fee is  15%, which we are going to pay from the recovered stash.
You sound like a fucking child that wants to hurt people irl over money. You're a piece of shit, probably worst than a scammer. This post you made is clearly a threat to someone's safety and is nothing short of a crime itself.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:47:59 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 01:24:12 PM by AirWolf

HERE IS HOW JAMES GRANT, OWNER AND OPERATOR OF HAVELOCK IS PART OF ASICMINER/AMHASH:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989850.0

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:24:47 PM

Airwolf.

Has this dangerous miscreant been reported to the Panamanian Interweb Police yet?  Or are you, as always, full of bluster & shit?
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:26:09 AM

Airwolf.

Has this dangerous miscreant been reported to the Panamanian Interweb Police yet?  Or are you, as always, full of bluster & shit?

Bump. Havelock!
This is not to be taken lightly, the Chief  King Presidente of Panama must be notified immediately; appropriate actions taken--Jets scrambled, alerts issued, citizenry notified, roadblocks established, bridges mined, that sort of thing.  Not exactly sure of the particulars tho, El Presidente would probably know better.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:51:08 PM

It is fairly simple if you don't trust Havelock do as I did and sell anything you have left on their site and move on. The whole crypto world is becoming one big scam.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:10:39 PM

A quick update re:AMHash

There is a good chance that contract holders will get a significant portion of their principal back. The details are currently being worked out. Please understand that there is currently a lot of blame shifting going on, but AM management shows an active interest in breaking the gridlock in order to be able to concentrate on getting the business back on track.

Right now I'd like to provide the following clues
a) You will not get 100% on the principal amount. While this may hurt AMHash buyers, please note that AM is certainly not making a profit from this failed product in any way.
b) If you consider litigation or are in talks with a lawyer, you may want to wait this one out. Chances are that after taking into account the cost of litigation or lawyer fees you end up with less %. Also the contractual situation is very complex - you may end up suing the wrong company.
c) You may have to prove your contract. Please make sure that you got proper documentation ready. However, if you hold a contract through one of the platforms, there may be a consolidated method which doesn't require proof.
d) If AM recovers from this crisis, there may be more coming down the pipeline for affected people in form of discounts.

I'd like to remind everyone that I am not a company representative, which means I cannot warrant for the correctness of the information provided. Unfortunately the company cannot announce anything until the details have been worked out. Act accordingly.

Also, if you'd be so nice and cross post this to inform AMHash holders - I don't have a map for where AMHash was marketed.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:14:40 PM

It is fairly simple if you don't trust Havelock do as I did and sell anything you have left on their site and move on. The whole crypto world is becoming one big scam.

Btw...  Wink I just did Smiley Unless I get at least part of my money from AMHash back - I am not buying anything from Havelock, its too risky if such things happen so easily there. I think Havelock should provide serious assistance trying to retrieve our money and at least apologize and take some responsibility in taking actions against asicminer and rockminer on behalf of their investors.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:39:27 AM

I don't agree havelock is not responsible. They vet companies for scam and no one thought they would go rogue including havelock. Any btc balance to u have on havelock was not frozen since havelock controls it. You can't expect them to back am hash funds. They are just a stock front end company
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:27:48 AM

Well, this situation seems to be spiraling out of control and appears to be much more dire than I originally thought I read it to be. I hope justice is served to the parties in the right and if there's any bad actors, that they have to pay restitution.

"paying restitution" would be a first in the btc securities world. Its no wonder so many all the securities are frauds and cheats, you can rip people off with impunity, nothing will ever happen. these guys must laugh, I mean, its the easiest scam in the world, free money, no strings attached.
makes me sick.
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:25:45 PM

So lets be clear:  Please tell us exactly what Havelock have done wrong in relation to AM and AMHASH? Also state the limits of their errors/misbehaviour and indicate what reasonable compensation you are looking for which is proportionate to their actions...

Havelock, above and beyond facilitating sale of unregistered securities to US persons, knowingly deals directly with US issuers of said illegal securities--US nationals, operating from US soil (see: Brandon Schlichter (RENT), his brother Benny Schlichter (HASH) MS, etc., etc.) in breach of both US law & Havelock's own TOS).

Havelock has a long, storied history of issuers & passthrough operators  vanishing with the rubes' investor's money.  Total number of offerings trading above IPO price?  Just one (currently being pumped).  If it looks and shits like a duck.

Havelock even robs those foolish enough to buy Havelock's own, self-issued HIF and CFIG.
TL;DR:  Guy's a petty fraudster who made stealing possible for more competent, grander fraudsters--should not profit from this.  He also happens to be awful at what he does, thus offering LEO plenty of technicalities to snag him on.  Would be surprised if this lasts longer than 3 months.

It's ironic (is that the right word, I'm not sure...?) that people who jumped on board knowing full well that they were purchasing unregistered securities then turn around and want to use that Asa means to attack havelock. You knew full well that you were buying unregistered securities in the first place, seems disingenuous to then raise that as an issue; there's got to be some level of personal responsibility at hand.

Yes, am & amhash perpetuated a fraud, that's definitely grounds to complain. But no one forced you US citizens ti go buy what you knew then and know now we're unregistered securities. Looking at the investment performance of the other securities listed on their site is also meaningless; treading prices are outside of their control. They manage the registration and sale of shares, the transfer of proceeds from those sales to the seller (whether the issuer or a secondary seller), the distribution of dividends that are recieved. They don't evaluate the fitness of each security, just as etrade wasn't liable for the Enron fraud.

I'm not defending FC, AM, or AMhash. I get the anger about the loss. But casting this met wider and wider and threatening people who are, in all likelihood, completely unrelated to those who perpetuated the fraud is not appropriate. And running off to complain about unregistered sales of securities, again, you knew full well of that fact before hand. people who want the protections afforded to people who deposit into fdic insured institutions or want the protections offered by the SEC simply shouldn't be investing in Bitcoin at this point. It's in its Wild West phase. Regulations will likely come, but until that day arrives, you might be better off avoiding Bitcoins and Bitcoin related  investments as being too high of risk.
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:31:11 PM

OK, Now Havelock is threatening me with publishing my personal data, collected from their website, it looks like they are all desperate...

But the most important part is how this scammers have little or no respect for their own privacy policy, much less your privacy, this is what they can do when you press them hard to get your money back!

Says the person publishing the personal data of people not involved in the scam, seeking put personal data about the friends and family of the scammers who in all likelihood know nothing...

Being scammed sucks.
Losing money sucks.

But there comes a point where you have to say, ok, I lost. Time to move on. Report fried cat and co to the authorities. But stop dragging innocent people into the sphere of your investigation, coupled with implied threats of bodily harm. And next time, take the standard investment advice of "don't invest more than you can afford to lose"
SilenceOfTheLamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:30:07 PM

Havelock/lightbox has sold nothing but bunk.  It's his business model, see his own stock, Havelock Investment Fund.

http://s28.postimg.org/flz7qavj1/Capture.jpg

He claimed that his business website is worth SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS (US, not Canadian) during his own "IPO."  If that's not preying on the feebleminded, WTF is?

Sure, there's enough irony to go around in Bitcoin securities, but lack of rules & regulation cuts both ways--he tries to cover his tracks by pretending to sell his website to Panamanian d00ds?  His victims counter by pretending to be concerned citizens  & reporting him for tax evasion & breaking Canadian securities regulations unless he makes good.

Al Capone was nailed for tax evasion--I doubt the folks who put him away were racked by the moral implications of not putting him away for his more serious crimes.  Whatever gets the job done Smiley
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:58:17 PM

Havelock/lightbox has sold nothing but bunk.  It's his business model, see his own stock, Havelock Investment Fund.

He claimed that his business website is worth SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS (US, not Canadian) during his own "IPO."  If that's not preying on the feebleminded, WTF is?

Sure, there's enough irony to go around in Bitcoin securities, but lack of rules & regulation cuts both ways--he tries to cover his tracks by pretending to sell his website to Panamanian d00ds?  His victims counter by pretending to be concerned citizens  & reporting him for tax evasion & breaking Canadian securities regulations unless he makes good.

Al Capone was nailed for tax evasion--I doubt the folks who put him away were racked by the moral implications of not putting him away for his more serious crimes.  Whatever gets the job done Smiley

VERY GOOD IDEA!
I'll get to work on it...

flame1012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:59:51 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 05:13:58 PM by flame1012

[UNITED AMHASH VICTIMS - PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT]

Amhash investors are having a hard time the last months due to the so called "unforeseen events".

Lets get over and recall the claimed events:
December 25, 2014 : AsicMiner lost control of 3.5 PH of the total 5 PH Amhash mining facility
January 26, 2015 : Last activity date of FriedCat on the Bitcointalk forum. The disappearance of FriedCat should have happened after this date.
February 08, 2015 : After 45 days from the facility loss, and 13 days after FriedCats last post on Bitcointalk.
Amhash announces the delay of payments using the spring festival as excuse to gain more time to keep these two incidents secret from the investors.
February 18, 2015 : Suspicious Havelock outage for 14 days until March 4, 2015 which created a big panic.
March 02, 2015 : Aftar 67 days from the facility loss and 35 days after FriedCats last post on Bitcointalk.
Amhash finally admits that the 3.5 PH of the mining facility has been lost and the  disappearance  of FriedCat has surfaced.
The next day Rock Xie mentions that the solution depends on FriedCat's return in his blog.

There's no proof whether the claimed events actually happened, the communication was and still is at unacceptable unprofessional levels, no detailed, convincing and timely information has been disclosed so far.

Worse than that, responsible parties, acted lightly, have not been honest, and detained the investors by hiding information and fabricating excuses for over two months.

It's hard to know whether or how true these stories are, as the related parties has proven their capability to act in shady ways.

If we assume the provided claims to be true:
AsicMiner is mainly responsible for the incident, and the compensation of the loss of the damaged parties. Because of putting almost all the control of the business and the funds in the hands of a single person called FriedCat, and losing control of the mining facility, by jeopardizing the investment, without having any insurance, or security measures for the protection of the investment.

It's AsicMiners problem to pursue and sue FriedCat and other responsible parties, or not.

THE SETTLEMENT OFFER

At March 25, 2015 AsicMiner has made a settlement offer through Havelock:
This settlement is clearly AsicMiners attempt to exploit the despair of hopeless investors, to get rid of all legal and financial responsibilities, by bribing a small portion of what has been taken and claimed to be lost, and asking them to waive all their current and future rights on Amhash shares swapped for AmhashLC.

Amhash investors, has neither a fault, nor any authority and responsibility for the so called "unforeseen events". Amhash investors can't be held responsible for these events mentioned herein above. Yet the investors are expected to pay for the mistakes of AsicMiner and their lightly handling of their business.

AsicMiner is responsible of the loss of investor capital (Last market price: 0.00091498 BTC/Amhash Share) and all unpaid past and future mining dividends. Even the sum of the unpaid dividends   (Since February 10th, 2015) has passed the proposed 0.0003 BTC/Share settlement offer. This incident has also caused additional financial, psychological and social problems for some of the investors which depended on the dividend payments.

We have been detained for over three months now and it is clear that AsicMiner has minimal or no will for a fair settlement. We trust in the Chinese authorities that they will deliver justice and reveal the true story about what really happened. Therefore we have decided to initiate the litigate process, and the informing process of the Chinese authorities from all available channels, about the potential fraud and illegal fund raising activities of AsicMiner for the Amhash mining project and the Asicminer shares.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: