Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $300-$700 PP [W] BTC  (Read 1128 times)
fearlessrevenge (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:30:02 PM

The reason I say $300 - $700 is because i have $800, but i'm very hesitant on who to trust ever since i got scammed, so i usually do $50-$150 transactions at a time so i don't get fucked over.
If you can provide, please let me know! I will go first since i'm new here, but will only deal with legitimate people.
I'm 100% verified, from the US, and everything is real on my Paypal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:31:34 PM

Since paypal is reversible, no one will want to go over this trade. You're also a low rank and have no trust to back up. I would suggest a better method like Walmart to Walmart or another non-reversible payment method.
fearlessrevenge (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:37:51 PM

Well, then their loss. But seriously, if i go first and send as family/friends everything is good.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:40:10 PM

Well, then their loss. But seriously, if i go first and send as family/friends everything is good.
even if you send as family and friends PayPal can still be reversed and is not safe for the person receiving the PayPal.

The only way this could possibly be safe is if the Bitcoin you are to receive would be held in escrow for 6 months.
fearlessrevenge (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:47:05 PM

lmfao... we can do escrow PP if anyone wants.. i'm just trying to get BTC to gamble with lol
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:51:09 PM

lmfao... we can do escrow PP if anyone wants.. i'm just trying to get BTC to gamble with lol
You are not understanding what I am saying. In order for this to be safe for the seller you would have to not have access to the bitcoin for six months.

You would be much better off withdrawing your PayPal to your bank account and then buying with cash.
itsme123

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:07:34 PM

The reason I say $300 - $700 is because i have $800, but i'm very hesitant on who to trust ever since i got scammed, so i usually do $50-$150 transactions at a time so i don't get fucked over.
If you can provide, please let me know! I will go first since i'm new here, but will only deal with legitimate people.
I'm 100% verified, from the US, and everything is real on my Paypal.
pm sent
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:11:43 PM

Just a heads up, stay away from newbies, new accounts or those with no to little trust if they want you to send first. Because of what QuickSeller pointed out, I doubt any reputable members here will do this trade. You will however get lots of interest from newbies and others who are trying to scam you into sending first or using fake escrow Wink
fearlessrevenge (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:26:39 PM

If i send first and then they never send btc, i can easy refund. But i won't refund if i get my bitcoin. Simple as that... win win for everyone.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:32:57 PM

The post above sounds like you're trying to say it can't be charged back. Then post you can simply get a refund.

For the gambling part, there have been degens here who will and have charged back before. They will do almost anything to get some action LOL.

Honestly, you're just making it harder on yourself. You just gave legit sellers two more reasons NOT to sell to you for paypal.

Not saying you would charge back or whatever but if you're serious about buying BTC you might want to try another method until you build up some trust here. Cash deposits at banks, WU / MG (with the premium you would have had to paid with paypal, fees shouldn't be an issue), reload packs if you can find them and etc.

Just trying to help  Wink
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

If i send first and then they never send btc, i can easy refund. But i won't refund if i get my bitcoin. Simple as that... win win for everyone.

The bottom line is that when it comes to PayPal, there is always the possibility of having the transaction reversed. Regardless if you're intentions here are to scam or not, the majority of people here will not want to do any paypal exchanges with people who little to no trading reputation on these forums.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
fearlessrevenge (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:19:54 AM

still have the $$..... anyone selling PM your skype so we can chat!
huynhaff

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Ripay.com instant exchange bitcoin,perfect money

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:53:11 AM

no body trade with paypal.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: