Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .5btc loan *No Collateral*  (Read 2049 times)
waterpile (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:07:42 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 01:28:05 AM by waterpile

Need: .5btc
Amount to be repaid: .6btc
Repayment: July 13, 2015 or maybe less
* I want to do a partial weekly payments ranging from .04-.1btc (sig payment)

If something goes wrong would inform the lender ASAP

Will answer inquiries as best as i can. Please understand that my English is not that good. Thank you!

address: 18Hftg7gAFd7HjNhKHiw8nik8G8ffF9oMW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:13:27 AM

You just asked for a 0.05 loan and you repaid that one back I believe so I do trust you but I think 0.5 is too much to take without collateral.

Hi!
waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:29:13 AM

You just asked for a 0.05 loan and you repaid that one back I believe so I do trust you but I think 0.5 is too much to take without collateral.

Yep, I still believe that someone will trust me but lets see what happens.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 01:43:49 AM

I would be fine trusting you for BTC0.5
The main problem here is the long term.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:26:48 AM

Can you tell why you are taking loans very frequently?

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:27:56 AM

I believe this member is either going to run off with the money, or is building trust and is going to increase the next asking loan to over 1 btc.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:29:24 AM

I believe this member is either going to run off with the money, or is building trust and is going to increase the next asking loan to over 1 btc.

Always a possibility.  Which is why you should always require collateral before lending coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:44:33 AM

This appears to be a gambling loan to me. My interpretation of this statement is that you will contact the lender in the event that you bust while gambling.

I have noticed, like others above have, that you have been taking out a large number of loans over the past several months, in increasing size, while taking out a second loan prior to the first loan becoming due. This would support the above theories that you are taking out confidence loans so you can eventually pull off a much larger scam
waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:48:57 AM

I would be fine trusting you for BTC0.5
The main problem here is the long term.

Yep, Thats why, i will do partiall payments by .05-1btc and won't do 1 time full payment

Can you tell why you are taking loans very frequently?

Personal reasons and gambling

I do respect your opinion but running with .5btc won't make me rich. Also I can easily repay that .5btc within a month or two..
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:52:40 AM

Saying that you're going to gamble the money slightly ruins your chances already. What also makes you think that the Bit-x or other sig campaigns will keep going till then?
waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:56:28 AM

Saying that you're going to gamble the money slightly ruins your chances already. What also makes you think that the Bit-x or other sig campaigns will keep going till then?

Thats why its 4 months or less if campaigns have stopped there are alternatives for me like my salary..
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:57:13 AM

Will answer inquiries as best as i can. Please understand that my English is not that good. Thank you!

I have seen you take a few loans and always pay back, i would trust you on this.
A couple of things do worry me though
1) Even if you do make 0.1btc a week from your sig then it still doesn't' add up to the amount borrowed in time due, it would take you 6 weeks of payments.
2) Your comment about "if something goes wrong" are you expecting something to go wrong?  

Edit: Cancel number 1, I first read that as next month.

waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:03:03 AM

I have seen you take a few loans and always pay back, i would trust you on this.
A couple of things do worry me though
1) Even if you do make 0.1btc a week from your sig then it still doesn't' add up to the amount borrowed in time due, it would take you 6 weeks of payments.
2) Your comment about "if something goes wrong" are you expecting something to go wrong?  

Edit: Cancel number 1, I first read that as next month.

Like if i get ban from the forum (seen alot getting banned these days) or accidents.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:09:32 AM

That too, but i was more thinking that you may have a lot of expenses coming up and not much income, maybe about to loose your job,
Are you working full time?

waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:13:11 AM

That too, but i was more thinking that you may have a lot of expenses coming up and not much income, maybe about to loose your job,
Are you working full time?

Working full time, I'm currently living with my parents and fortunately they pay the bills. Tongue
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:17:01 AM

If I had to make an educated decision on this user, I would say he is infact using the loans to gamble.
He has appeared to pay his loans bac thus far.. I am not sure if his account would be worth collateral in this..?
Always use caution when trading!
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:29:02 AM

If I had to make an educated decision on this user, I would say he is infact using the loans to gamble.
He has appeared to pay his loans bac thus far.. I am not sure if his account would be worth collateral in this..?
It really don't matter if his account is worth the amount of the loan because he is not giving up control of his account. What matters is if his reputation is worth the amount of the loan he is trying to take out, and it is not, at least IMO
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:01:08 AM

Even though if he does gamble, the signature campaign he is with can probably make up 0.5 in a month if he posts constructive posts every week. I am fairly sure he can make the 0.5 if he loses it. The only problem here is the collateral for the 0.5. He jumped on his loan of 0.05 all the way to 0.5 which is almost impossible to get without collateral. I suggest you give your account as collateral and some altcoins to go along with it,

Hi!
waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:12:07 AM

Even though if he does gamble, the signature campaign he is with can probably make up 0.5 in a month if he posts constructive posts every week. I am fairly sure he can make the 0.5 if he loses it. The only problem here is the collateral for the 0.5. He jumped on his loan of 0.05 all the way to 0.5 which is almost impossible to get without collateral. I suggest you give your account as collateral and some altcoins to go along with it,
Cant give the account as collateral coz of the sig campaign. Even if I tell its not for gambling most wont believe it..
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:29:19 AM

Main problem is probably the term of the loan.. Very long loan..

Can't help you with this Waterpile sorry Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: