Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:40:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think it is "ok" for a Ponzi operator to play his own Ponzi game?
Yes - 18 (41.9%)
No - 15 (34.9%)
Maybe, if he makes his address known. - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7dayponzi.com "Ponzi Done Right" - Over 40btc paid out - Escrow protected  (Read 10094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bufa

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:41:37 AM

Thanks for paying the Bonus Ponz. But of course we need a lot of more ppl to play!
PonZ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 01:34:42 PM

Good news: We paid out 28 entries so far with the hourly bonus script!
Bad news: You guys emptied the bonus wallet.   

Hourly bonuses will resume when there's enough in the bonus wallet to cover an entry.  The bonus pool is funded when there's enough to pay out an entry.  5% of the users original entry is sent to the bonus pool.

bufa

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:21:21 AM

Next round will starts at about 37 hours.
I am really snoopy, if there will be any changes.
It's the Ponzi with the most honest owners, i every saw. There are 3 of them and in addition they have a ecrow to save our money.
Hopefully this Ponzi will have a lot of players and stay for a really long time.
FrankGab

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:15:24 AM

I made some suggestions still in the chat.
I really love this Ponzi and as bufa said, you 3 owners are very honest and involved.
So you have a big chance to make it big and long running.

From my point of view, we (you!) could try some changes:

1. Go back to the increasing percentages.
This was really a unique feature of your Ponzi

Benefit:
There is a big reason to split the deposits and send money also at day 2-7. Otherwise all players will put all their money on day 1 and run away with the profit.

2. Try to "reduce the costs" to keep it running
2a. Lower the payout to 120% in the 1st round, raising 10% on each new day, max. 180% on the 7th day
2b. Lower the fee from 5% to 3%. If you can create high volumes, you will earn more, than with 5%
2c. Do not reduce the "normal" payment pot with 5% for the Bonus

3. Increase the deposits.
0.005BTC is really only a drop and will pull only all the faucet lickers which are running away with their 30 cent then.
If you have a queue of unpaid deposits of 1BTC, there will be a confusing list of 200 open entries and everybody will have big doubt, if he ever got paid.
I would suggest 0.1BTC. Most other Ponzies had a max of 0.3 / 1.0 / 1.5BTC.

Benefit of point 2+3:
Really a short queue, more investments get paid (in percent) and are willing to reinvest.

Calculation example with a investment of - lets say - in sum 5 BTC for the 1st day.

Now we need 1000 deposits for this.
You can pay only 704 people
(704 x 0.005 x (130% + 5% Fee + 5% Bonus Fee) + 0.0001 Network Fee = 4,9984 BTC)
-> You have 296 unpaid investments and nobody will invest

With the new model we need 50 deposits for 5 BTC
You can pay 80% of them
(40 x 0.1 x (120% + 3% Fee) + 0.0001 Network Fee = 4,924 BTC)
-> You have only 10 unpaid invstments, everybody can check this easily in the short queue

4. Use only one address for your deposits and payments.
Maybe changing every week, but do not pay from different deposits. This creates only confusion and maybe a lost of trust.

5. If possible, increase your Escrow deposit and make it more "visible".
I have no experience and didn't know how to hande. But maybe you can start a footer adverstisment here in the forum as some others (e.g. Mixers) did?

Benefit of point 4+5:
More trust, more players, more deposits, more fun for us and of course for you!

What do you (owners and players) think about this?
keithjenkins

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:54:28 AM

Agreed with Frank. The number of people unpaid is quite big right now. Almost 600 deposits are under waiting list. Most of the people played on day 1 only and then never came back. Stopping the game in the middle.
anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:54:09 PM

I really love this Ponzi and as bufa said, you 3 owners are very honest and involved.

Benefit:
There is a big reason to split the deposits and send money also at day 2-7. Otherwise all players will put all their money on day 1 and run away with the profit.

2a. Lower the payout to 120% in the 1st round, raising 10% on each new day, max. 180% on the 7th day
2b. Lower the fee from 5% to 3%. If you can create high volumes, you will earn more, than with 5%

0.005BTC is really only a drop and will pull only all the faucet lickers which are running away with their 30 cent then.
If you have a queue of unpaid deposits of 1BTC, there will be a confusing list of 200 open entries and everybody will have big doubt, if he ever got paid.

Benefit of point 2+3:
Really a short queue, more investments get paid (in percent) and are willing to reinvest.

Calculation example with a investment of - lets say - in sum 5 BTC for the 1st day.

(704 x 0.005 x (130% + 5% Fee + 5% Bonus Fee) + 0.0001 Network Fee = 4,9984 BTC)

You can pay 80% of them
-> You have only 10 unpaid invstments, everybody can check this easily in the short queue

Maybe changing every week, but do not pay from different deposits. This creates only confusion and maybe a lost of trust.

I have no experience and didn't know how to hande. But maybe you can start a footer adverstisment here in the forum as some others (e.g. Mixers) did?

Benefit of point 4+5:

as a player, i agree, but i think :
- no 2a. lower the payout, i think 110% in day 1 and raising 10% at next day..
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:10:56 PM

Benefit:

Benefit of point 2+3:

You can pay 80% of them

Benefit of point 4+5:

Do you guys figure out how a Ponzi scheme works? There's no correct math behind of it.
Your idea is just a temporary workaround because sooner or later there will always be a fucking high unpaid amount!!!
Then what's the right way? Cutting off the cycle. I'm not talking about shitty round system (worst idea ever), but instead "gamblizing it"... Just give a look at nine9.ninja mechanism, it isn't perfect but is the one that is closest to my reasoning.
Whaaateeeever... You can't keep playing with the money of poor people  Angry I highly suggest you guys to start your own testnet server where you can play in even 100 TBTC (as I do).
Your modus-operandi it's not clever and even sustainable for the players. But hey it's your call!  Smiley

I hope you understand, best regards your supermoney.
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:53:48 AM

Benefit:

Benefit of point 2+3:

You can pay 80% of them

Benefit of point 4+5:

Do you guys figure out how a Ponzi scheme works? There's no correct math behind of it.
Your idea is just a temporary workaround because sooner or later there will always be a fucking high unpaid amount!!!
Then what's the right way? Cutting off the cycle. I'm not talking about shitty round system (worst idea ever), but instead "gamblizing it"... Just give a look at nine9.ninja mechanism, it isn't perfect but is the one that is closest to my reasoning.
Whaaateeeever... You can't keep playing with the money of poor people  Angry I highly suggest you guys to start your own testnet server where you can play in even 100 TBTC (as I do).
Your modus-operandi it's not clever and even sustainable for the players. But hey it's your call!  Smiley

1) We figured out the math before the launch.  The issue here is NOT a math problem!  There will always be an unpaid queue.  This is a psychological problem.  The issue is how do you get people to play longer than just the first 10 seconds on a 1 week game.
2) The only people playing with "people's money" is the people playing the money.  Our system is 1) fair 2) played according to the posted rules of entry.
3) Most of your posts are negative, with very little positive to be found.  If you don’t like this game, why would you hoover around it so much?Huh

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:14:32 AM

Benefit:

Benefit of point 2+3:

You can pay 80% of them

Benefit of point 4+5:

1) We figured out the math before the launch.  The issue here is NOT a math problem!  There will always be an unpaid queue.  This is a psychological problem.  The issue is how do you get people to play longer than just the first 10 seconds on a 1 week game.
2) The only people playing with "people's money" is the people playing the money.  Our system is 1) fair 2) played according to the posted rules of entry.
3) Most of your posts are negative, with very little positive to be found.  If you don’t like this game, why would you hoover around it so much?Huh

It's a math problem since it is a Ponzi scheme, so this queue must be solved. You can even run with a queue of 500 players and then make them all lose at next round and it may be fair from the systematic point of view, but not moral!
Most of my posts are negative because I'm a critical who can judge you all because I've already run Ponzi schemes before, so I know what I'm talking about and you have to accept what a critical says because it can only help you. Don't suppose I'm against you, please. If not I would be against you all, mainly against HYIP scams (yeah we all know they born as SCAM).
About your last ask: I don't play any of your Ponzi schemes listed here, I just sit in front of my PC and check what you guys are doing.
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:29:36 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 07:28:28 PM by PonZ

So... I hope this is the last time to change the rules.
GOAL:  All day 1 entries are PAID.

New Round: < See official clock for start time
All Entries:  BTC.01 MIN through BTC.05 MAX <Enter as often as you want
Pay Out Starts at 120% on Day 1 and increases 10% each Day thereafter
Like this:  120%, 130%, 140%, 150%, 160%, 170%, 180%
All Other Basic Rules are the same.

New Automated Bonus Pool – Micro-PonZ Every Hour!
Micro PonZ starts at 00:00 on the second day.
The first two entries of each hour are automatically paid from the Bonus Pool.
This is automated until the bonus pool is empty.
Bonus Pool Payout matches the pay out rate of that day.

Because of so many time zones around the planet just refer to the game clock.
There will be a 1 hour reset before the new Round starts, but the clock you see will not change.
There is NOT an additional 1 hour between rounds.  

So if the clock say 2 hours, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds > the new Round will start in 2 hours, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second

New Entry Address:  1xDay2FY69w7M4h3Sy9PW5e6h3cMBBDt3

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 11:05:54 PM

New Round starts in less than 1 Hour.  Be sure to tell your friends.

mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:48:44 PM

count me in!

Aha!
mettwuerstle

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:52:18 AM

6 / 10 BTC were sent early ... to prevent that:
u could reveal the new address when the countdown reaches 0:0:0

Aha!
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 11:54:23 AM

6 / 10 BTC were sent early ... to prevent that:
u could reveal the new address when the countdown reaches 0:0:0

I Agree with you 100%
That is exactly what we should do the next Round
-Jezeus

mettwuerstle

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:04:34 PM

the early 6 BTC can be very happy that they got refunded. on most ponzis the 6 BTC would have gone to pay prev round if they are too early

Aha!
candylovEr

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

It's still working ? I want in
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 10:27:36 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 12:52:15 AM by PonZ

It's still working ? I want in

Yes!  Wait until the clock changes to 00:00:00 - the payout rate changes to 130%
Or - try to be the first entry at 00:00:00 - First two entries automatically paid
Or - enter now at 120% - You can get paid off by the later entries

-Jezeus

Bonus:  The purpose of Bonus Pool is to get all Day 1 Entries paid.  Lets go folks!

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 01:56:18 AM

Bonuses In Effect - A winner EVERY hour, on the Hour.

mettwuerstle

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:49:49 AM

please put the round number we are in right now on the webpage.
next is round 5 right?

any changes?

Aha!
bite my coins

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:59:38 AM

can somebody please explain to me?

i know what ponzi means, but why is everyone so excited to get in a ponzi scheme Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: