Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TWEET] Twitcoin | Efficient Pumping | No dumps | FOMO Buys guaranteed  (Read 4797 times)
sillypenguin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:27:39 PM

Kazonomics – The manipulative scumbag

Hey, my name is Jacob, but most of you know me as the penguin. This is the confession of my life and the last 8 months of trading with certain Kazonomics.

I’ll make this quick, till I was 12 years old all I really felt was my hyperactivity otherwise the life was okay. Since 12 I had suicidal thoughts it was just a hit after another getting fucked over by people from everywhere. I have higher IQ than average, so I noticed there’s something wrong with our society at 15, that something just doesn’t clip together, hunger in Africa, people just fucking each other over etc. which escalated me hating society and adults running it and I renounced all society and government rules and made my own ones, #1 protect kids, #2 help good people, screw over bad people etc. At that time I knew that I won’t ever be able to work for anyone, doing the same daily routine ever and my future became grim. I already missed 1/3 of school classes (the max allowed) and slept through another 1/3. At 18 I got probably the biggest hit and found out I’m a pedophile, I’ve been virgin till then and since I never experienced sex I’m pretty sure I’d get by without having it, the problem with that was that I never could have found a life partner and start my own family, that really got me down. The plan became pretty clear, go to university, enjoy the last few years and kill myself. I’m a very negative person with very negative thoughts, but I’m trying to be a good person. I’ve never done anything bad in my life so far, if you don’t count some young mischiefs we’ve all done.

At 20, July 2013 I read something about Bitcoin that you can literally use electricity to get money so I got onto that, I found Primecoin and started mining it with my super old Phenom CPU, I mined about 1 BTC and got lucky in my first trade, I have to say I had 0 experience till then so I just tried to use my brain, there is how it went thanks to a certain Fontas - https://i.imgur.com/8Wo2KTS.jpg  I made about 7 BTC on that and I was very happy with myself. Then I got rekt in PPC and NMC just not knowing what I exactly do and fell to about 5 BTCs, I saw DOGE and I knew it’s the next big thing, I went all in, but when I saw it’s dropping I knew from my experience I have to get out and get in when it actually starts going up. I went to 20 BTC with that, but I sold very late and ended up with 13. Then I got really rekt by Maza and other Mintpal coins, fell to 7 BTC and I knew I need help, that I don’t actually know what I’m doing. I actually tried to make a program to hack accounts, I didn’t rly want to do it, but  I thought that’s the only way to make money, I never finished it though, instead I contacted BTCWhale and FontasPumps but I saw these things lead nowhere so I asked our “cryptoleaders” to help me – aabtc, cobain and kazonomics. Aabtc said he’s not doing this stuff, Cobain said he might do something like a class in few months and Kazonomics said he’ll explain stuff to me for 0.5 btc per month (at least I believe that was the amount). When he took me I deleted all my hacking work, I wanted to make money the fair way.

So before I continue I must say, I’m highly negative, I got fucked in life many times, I am actually a bad person, but I did my best in life to be good, to suppress my bad emotions, my bad thoughts and I can at least proudly say that I never did anything bad to anyone in my entire life. I warned Kaz all the way from April to December he won’t change my negativity and that he can let me go, that it’ll be fine. He kept me and then instead of letting me go, he fucked me the worst way he could think of.

This is where my experience with Kazonomics begins. First of all he showed me how pumps and dumps work and I discovered a lot of things about market from that. His system is simple, buy breakout, sell on the pump candle, but that’s not how I made actually money. What he gave me mostly was confidence to make contacts and get insider info and I made money on MYR, BC, PIGGY, CLOAK etc. Those insider info came from people I won’t name, cos I don’t want them to be connected to me as I’ll explain later, you probably know/knew most of them.

I wanna make this part very visible and for u people to remember it – Kaz showed me a shitload of photos of tweets and shit of aabtc, cobain and jebus screwing over their followers. Aabtc buying bitcoin drop from 550 to 400 at March and how retarded it is. Cobain and Aabtc hacking Alvin’s account while interviewing him to join their group, that these 3 destroyed lives of countless families and how he despises them. I believed him.

At April when Bitcoin fell through 400$ I made probably the only profit in Bitcoin with Kaz’s system, shorting the breakdown I actually called the bottom exactly right – 340. I didn’t use any TA for that, just my brain, I was thinking they want to dump it to 350 and then they’ll break it to scare off people as in we’re going to 300 and buy it all at 340. Kaz’s system didn’t allow me to long the bottom though and I pretty much lost all profits on that short in the next week getting chopped up. What worked were altcoin breakouts, but then again, it might have been Kaz’s system to buy breakouts, but it was Ace’s insider info that those coin will get pumped. So in altcoins I’ve been making profits and that’s also funny thing, Ace, Kaz’s right hand man, never used Kaz’s system, he just traded insider info, like most of us big twitter accounts, that’s how u make actual money. Then QTM went along, you all have to remember that. The founders were Kazonomics, Alvin, Ace and Ethan. I got into Kaz’s inner circle at that time where were these 4 without Alvin (He’s leaking and not pulling his weight – Kaz), me and Roy (known as FractalHedge now). The inner circle is a thing where u finally don’t have to pay him monthly for telling u his shit. How was QTM supposed to work? There are the steps:

1.) Ace finds a coin and buys it.
2.) Ace tells our inner circle about the coin and we buy it.
3.) Our inner circle tells about the coin to people who are paying for Kaz’s classes.
4.) Then our inner circle tell it to all QTM holders.
5.) Then we say it our public (like public wouldn’t know about it till then right) and we dump on them.

This kinda seems like dumping on your followers right? Something Kazonomics said that aabtc and jebus are doing so many times? Yeah that’s how it was supposed to work. Funny how his values were changing through these days.

It didn’t work out though cos the person who was supposed to code the coin – Ethan, admitted he doesn’t know how to code so he let thekidcoin do that. Thekidcoin made hidden premade and dumped 50 btc on QTM holders. Then they tried to save it with a different code and paying BTCs to holders, but 10 BTC made for that, held by Alvin, were used in Las Vegas so Alvin could get drugged (if you remember his 3 days tweet mania, that was him spending QTM money on drugs). And everything fell apart. I’ve lost 5-8 BTCs in that coin, still have that stupid shit - https://i.imgur.com/cKveSAP.jpg

I really loved making calls on twitter and making other people money, that was probably the best feeling in my entire life. But I also screwed some people with bad calls and that was pretty much the worst feeling. I stopped tweeting few months later where I saw my calls are getting worse and worse, I ‘ve never dumped on my followers and the second I saw they might be losing money on my calls I stopped.

I was at my peak at June and that’s when everything changed. I had about 25000$ at that time, all of that from altcoin trading. At the end of June my grandma, who was also my best friend and best person I ever met got a stroke which pretty much killed her brain and she died few weeks later from then. It was a pretty rough time, what I’ve decided to do after that was that I left coinmarkets and almost all my contacts there and I went to trade with Kaz full time, I also left the university for him and everything. Funnily enough Kaz asked me pretty much every week or biweekly if I’m recording his calls, if I’m ratting out to jebus, if I’m selling his shit etc. etc. etc. all the time. Zero trust from him, but he became my best friend at that time, so I was like: “Ok, he’s just being careful, whatever it’s fine.”

Kaz’s class isn’t only about trading, it’s about jews controlling the word, about US government throwing down twins, about aliens in ancient time, about sunken cities of evolved civilizations of humans, that destroyed themselves and our society is just us remembering what we built already, or about Egyptian pyramids being radio towers. Pretty much what conspiracy theory you heard about, Kaz believes it, I chose to believe just some and some just sounded way too ridiculous.

There comes a funny person, Roy, that became a small-Kaz. An interesting person who pretty much believed and repeated everything Kaz said without questions, suggestions or objections. The funniest thing was when Kaz told us how Jerusalem has Palestina’s children in prisons not giving them eat and shit and Roy proceeded saying how Gaza people are the best people in the world in a public chat (even though Gaza obviously does way worse things) which Kaz tried to calmly stop immediately. I just found that funny.

What I never really understand why Kaz had to insult btcdrak so much, a person who didn’t do anything to him, insulting him just because he’s friend with aabtc and jebus, completely ignoring the fact how much people he helped making money with his VIAcoin, while a shitload of people in Kaz’s class got fucked. I haven’t favorited or retweeted anything in his argument with him, I didn’t agree with it, Roy of course clicked fav and retw on everything instantly and joined him in it.

The months became rough, I started losing money in altcoins and the pump to 700$ I wanted to sell at bounce at 600$ but Kaz told me to hold so I did and I sold it around 400$-420$, way late. I lost huge money on that, so Kaz hit me up back in November I believe that we’ll bring us back. And this is where the story becomes interesting. At that time I told Kaz about myself everything, I had no secrets from him, I told him my entire life, I believed he’s my best friend forever (yes, I’m retarded). The reason why Kaz was trading with us and isn’t rich after 20 years of trading was allegedly because people fucked him over, well we’ll soon discover that’s not the exact truth.

Kaz told me to trade futures with him (not okcoin, actual futures of forex, commodities and indexes). He told me that if he won’t make money on that, he quits trading and goes back to real estate. That’s how he makes his living, he buys and sells houses, wanna hear funny thing about that? To be successful in that u have to be a manipulative liar and discover other liars and outsmart them. That’s where he gets his social skills and his money, through lying. I still haven’t realized it at that time. Well we traded futures I went 3000$ in, I lost 2000$, I went deep because I believed him I’ll lose him as my trading friend if it doesn’t work out. Well Kaz lost a shitload there, but for some reason he didn’t quit. Instead kazonomics.com appeared and I was like,  “welp…”. I also started trading options with him and this is where it gets VERY INTERESTING.

https://i.imgur.com/EgAIafI.jpg   
Under this you find a comment “Jason DaCruz ‏@jsndacruz  Dec 31
@kazonomics @SilIyPenguin Wasn't this the spinoff date for New Senior Living?”

This comment is the truth, it wasn’t reacted to in any way, the thing about this stock it split into 2 stocks, so you kept half the option for this stock and half the option for different stock. Kaz didn’t realize that he called there and they gave him full profit on this drop. He withdrew money and the day later they took the money back from him and he went negative. I almost broke even cos the stock price went better after that. There was no profit. This is where Kaz became short on money, I’ve been losing money a lot at that time and couldn’t really make money on options so I started being very highly negative. Kaz didn’t have money to fill his broker account again so he asked me to take options for him (from a person who was about 40% down with his trading). I did it without hesitation, he was my best friend. I took options for him and made 389$ on that, but there’s a VERY FUNNY TWIST to that. Kaz actually asked me to lend him money, few weeks later (maybe month, I’m not rly sure about the timeframe here). Well again, I did it without hesitation, about 1500$?

A question comes here, why does trader with 20 years of experience need his “classmate” that’s down 40% of his networth thanks to him, to trade options for him and lend him money? A very fucking good question.

That’s where his bullshitting started. Saying “Give me 2 weeks and I’ll turn things around for you” He hasn’t contacted me in those 2 weeks. “I’ll trade with you on Sunday” He called Monday when I was in the middle ofm y sleep so I couldn’t pick it up so he reacted with “Oh you don’t pick up I guess you don’t want to trade then” That was the time where I really started losing my cool, I’ve been always with him every fucking time, with every of his fucking dumb idea, I lost shitload of money on his calls, I lend him fucking money, I traded fucking options for him and he has this smart texts. I lost it in the chat with him multiple times, he made me really angry and he’ll use that to make me look as insane, psychotic, maybe even drugaddict (he already tried to use that, even though funny enough he told me – go try this drug, or this drug, or this drug, it’s great man it’s great, himself doing drug every day – I’m doing one drug per 2 weeks tops, I’m nowhere near drugaddict, I’ve been addicted to weed for 2 years from 18 to 20 and I stopped cos it was no good).

About that “trade with you on Sunday” he then apologized to me 2 months later (after he insulted me about 4 times since then that I’m lying that he called me on Sunday etc.) that 4 AM Monday is for traders still Sunday. I don’t know if that’s true or another of his bullshit, but is he really dumb enough to not realize after 4 arguments where he insulted the shit out of me (I reacted with insults too obviously as I said, I lost it) that I thought Sunday is Sunday and not Monday? I don’t know honestly, maybe he is, probly not though.

Well Kaz then told me to buy Ripple and there’s another funny story with that, remember at the start how he shitted on aabtc for buying bitcoin from 550 to 400? Well, first he mentioned ripple was at the second leg of the pump at 0.016$, even though it started at 0.005$. He hyped the fuck out of it to me and the entire room so I was buying all the way up to 0.026$. then it dropped and I was ready to sell at 0.024$ but Kaz told me “im buying” and then it became “Im buying 0.022$, Im buying, 0.018$, im buying 0.016$, Im buying 0.014$.  You can see his hyping shit in his trading room or on FractalHedge’s twitter, one good news or tweet about it every day.

Interesting isn’t it, how everything he tells others are doing wrong and how disgusting they are for doing it he starts doing himself. I told him about it, he ignored it, I also told him that there is one coin having great news everyday crashing to shit called bitcoin, he just got pissed off as usual not answering to it at all. This is where I FINALLY REALIZED there’s something fucking wrong with him. It took me 6-7 months, but I finally started seeing again. He also told me to invest in GAW when it was at 40$, I lost another 1500$ on that, I lost 2000$ in Ripple. All his calls. Ace told people to invest in GAW when it was 10-20$, Kaz told me to buy it at 40$, see that difference? Without Ace, Kazonomics would be screwed, Ace knows how to trade insider info and he helped countless people, most people that went in his classrooms are gone now, I’m not gonna name, but there are people going broke from his old classrooms and I don’t know if it’ll happen to his knew classrooms or not, but I wouldn’t want to figure out.

The people this person is searching for are people that are broken in some way, they’re down on money, they’re not happy with life, they’re not mentally strong, people he can manipulate and take advantage of, people he can force all his opinions into them so they pretty much become his brainless army. I know, I’ve been one of those brainless people. I’m not saying all of his classmates were, some of there were ones of the most amazing people I met, I won’t name anyone, I don’t want them connect to me, I like them and I know what hell will this manipulative cunt called Kazonomics bring on me so I don’t want them associated with me.

The arguments with kaz were getting pretty heated up, usually he started with lashing out on me, sometimes I lashed out first. He’ll find my worst lashes where I REALLY, REALLY lost it, mostly cos I was doing his stupid ideas losing shitload of money over and over and he not appreciating any of that, I supported him on twitter this entire fucking time, never betrayed him in any way, he was my best fucking friend, I was ready to do anything for him.
So what happened? Well first of all the money I lent him he was repaying me in “allowing me” keeping the profits he made by me trading options for him and then he repayed few hundred bucks on okcoin.

Well the day finally came, I told him about my opinions on bitcoin and said that my options are doing shitty as usually, he lashed out on me kicked me out of the room that I don’t pay anyway for it, well I thought that’s how it works when u’re in an inner circle supporting him his entire twitter shitfest, his all shit tradeideas etc. The reason he kicked me was that I’m “Negative asshole” – Oh right, I didn’t tell u every single month since april that it’s exactly what I am that you should let me go, just let me go in peace. He wrote about 200 rows of text about how bad person I am full of insane insults so I just told him fuck off dickhead, send me the money u owe me here “address” he replied: “If you want to see your money, go sell my shit”

Well I went to aabtc and tried to sell it, but unfortunately aabtc had a very simple reasonable point, why the fuck would he want to buy trading strategy from a 20 years old experienced trader that makes his money in reality estate lending money from his class student that lost over 50% of his networth on his calls. Yeah, that’d be pretty ridiculous wouldn’t it. Well aabtc went to Kaz and this person, who knows all the worst about me since me thinking he’s my best friend spilled everything to him decided to say this shit – https://i.imgur.com/htdUnnL.jpg
Proceeding with – https://i.imgur.com/dNaPirk.jpg

Nah my family loves me and I love them, they never did anything about my depression that’s the thing I never really liked, cos they never went through it and never knew how to deal with it, but that’s pretty much it. Kaz decided he has to actually MAKE UP stuff about me, even though he knows the fucking worst even dragging my family into this? Really? U say u won’t return me money that I lend you that I should sell your shit and u proceed with I kicked him out because he wants to sell my shit lying his way out like every fucking time.

Like he doesn’t have chatlogs of me completely breaking down making me look insane that he can use, no he has to lie and lie and lie and manipulate and lie, fucking cunt.

Aabtc made me seem how lunatic we all must seem to public, he described it right, Kazonomics room is not a class, it’s a cult, where everyone gets brainwashed.

Well he proceeded with releasing some of my personal info to public, even though most people didn’t notice it. He told me back in May he has multiple twitter accounts, what I didn’t realize was that he was hyping himself with them in his arguments with btcdrak for example. I have only this one I’m not in the mood searching for the other ones, but this is how he gained publicity, by supporting himself through his fake accounts. - https://twitter.com/Cryptsyleaks
https://i.imgur.com/nImH2R8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Dly4MbN.jpg
As u can see this twitter account is barely active, just retweeting kaz and getting retweeted by him, pretty much obvious fake account. Plus I told about my pedophilia only to my dad and him (yes again, I know, I’m fucking retarded)

Well I went to Ace saying I’ll release this pastebin shit about him if he doesn’t return the money to me. Ace just wanted peace, he’s the only good that Kazonomics and everything connected to him ever brought to this world.

The problem is I deleted my google plus account, cos of Kaz nonstop insulting the shit out of me there spamming me so evidence I can bring here is very thing, I have at least chatlog with Ace negotiating with Kaz to return me my money and evidence that he kicked me because im negative asshole, not cos some shit raping his son or me being a bad person, he told me I’m good person way too many times, I’m saying again, I’m a bad person that never did anything bad, trying to be good. At least to me that’s 2 different things but I dunno. I’m very sorry Ace you have to be the only one I have to drag in to this, but I want to say this person never did anything wrong as far as I know of and he always tried to help people, unlike his guru. Unfortunately I wouldn’t have any proof whatsoever without the DMs with you.

So yeah, he mercifuly returned money that were mine, that he was repaying me through me trading options for him cos he was fucking broke and I just wanted to help him just so I don’t release shit about him. That sounds so fucking fair doesn’t it.  I’m very sad I don’t have more proofs of him leashing out on me like a madman when he’ll use mine leash outs on him to make me look insane, but well, that’s life, making dumb mistake after another. This fucking cunt pump and dumped the fuck out of me this year and I’m not the first person left with nothing he kicked out.

I swear here on my grandma’s grave that everything I said here is the truth and I don’t want any more people to get ruined by this scamming manipulative disgusting cunt, cos there were already enough of them.

My best proof is simple, I do remember what I wrote him in the chat, I know what he can release about me to discredit me as much as possible. So, logically, the question is – Why would I go into this all work, when there is nothing I can gain and I know that I’ll most likely lose? Because it’s the truth.
What will happen to me now? I have some money left, I’ll do few bold moves and maybe come back, most likely I’ll just lose everything, as I said in the beginning, I don’t have a degree but anyway I never wanted any regular job. I’m suicidal since 12, I think 10 years is a good time to end that state. We’ll see, it’s go big, or go in the ground.

There’s one last Pandora box that remains closed about Kaz, that won’t be opened if he won’t drag my family into this again. He’s a disgusting person, he did it once already, but not in a big way, he does it in a big way I’ll open it.

I really want to thank to people who actually made me profit and people I should have stayed with instead of deciding to go with Kaz. Stupid mistakes is a synonym for my name, you know who you are, thanks guys, I hope you’ll do real good in life and help people as u have been so far.

And actually, why not, if you enjoyed this pastebin, the drama that continued after it, or if u made money on my calls or I helped u in anyway, you can show your BTC support here -  1CcnvHUtZ3FQmUu5cLvYXNS41zYDKeq3FG , I’d be happy for any symbolic amount, even though I don’t really expect anything with A) Kaz just making me into a madman and B) most people got rekt in crypto and people I made money are probably not even around anymore.

Hope you’ll do good in your lives people and that u won’t go make ur success through corpses like the “hero” Kazonomics saying how he’s here only to help people, while fucking them and making money of them to survive. 20 years of experience my ass, u’d be rich if u didn’t suck dick for a living, stop screwing crypto and go back to fucking people with selling them overpriced shit houses, or just stop existing, that’d be fucking best.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:27:57 PM

That wall of text...
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:28:33 PM

TLDR - Will mine!!! Cheesy
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:29:12 PM

(Efficient Pumping | No dumps) Reminds me the JL‘s rules.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:29:57 PM

That wall of text...
+1

Who the hell is gonna read this?
TL;DR pls.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:36:23 PM

I'll wait for the movie to come out.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:38:51 PM

Twitcoin.....? sound cool isn't so..?

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:43:40 PM

I didn't read one word of this but I assume you're saying you're a pedophile? First time you joined #coinmarkets mid 2014 your name was jacobgigolo. After people asked you if you even knew what a gigolo was you changed your name to jacobcze. Then to penguin. Everyone knew you were a noob, an asshole, someone who couldn't even take any a tiny bit of critism or you would start insulting people directly.

I'm very surprised it took you this long to get rekt. Another one bites the dust. No one will miss you. Bye bye.
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:52:53 PM

No one is going to read all of that.
AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:54:14 PM

Fucking lol
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:58:18 PM

Kazonomics – The manipulative scumbag

Hey, my name is Jacob, but most of you know me as the penguin. This is the confession of my life and the last 8 months of trading with certain Kazonomics.

I’ll make this quick, till I was 12 years old all I really felt was my hyperactivity otherwise the life was okay. Since 12 I had suicidal thoughts it was just a hit after another getting fucked over by people from everywhere. I have higher IQ than average, so I noticed there’s something wrong with our society at 15, that something just doesn’t clip together, hunger in Africa, people just fucking each other over etc. which escalated me hating society and adults running it and I renounced all society and government rules and made my own ones, #1 protect kids, #2 help good people, screw over bad people etc. At that time I knew that I won’t ever be able to work for anyone, doing the same daily routine ever and my future became grim. I already missed 1/3 of school classes (the max allowed) and slept through another 1/3. At 18 I got probably the biggest hit and found out I’m a pedophile, I’ve been virgin till then and since I never experienced sex I’m pretty sure I’d get by without having it, the problem with that was that I never could have found a life partner and start my own family, that really got me down. The plan became pretty clear, go to university, enjoy the last few years and kill myself. I’m a very negative person with very negative thoughts, but I’m trying to be a good person. I’ve never done anything bad in my life so far, if you don’t count some young mischiefs we’ve all done.

At 20, July 2013 I read something about Bitcoin that you can literally use electricity to get money so I got onto that, I found Primecoin and started mining it with my super old Phenom CPU, I mined about 1 BTC and got lucky in my first trade, I have to say I had 0 experience till then so I just tried to use my brain, there is how it went thanks to a certain Fontas - https://i.imgur.com/8Wo2KTS.jpg  I made about 7 BTC on that and I was very happy with myself. Then I got rekt in PPC and NMC just not knowing what I exactly do and fell to about 5 BTCs, I saw DOGE and I knew it’s the next big thing, I went all in, but when I saw it’s dropping I knew from my experience I have to get out and get in when it actually starts going up. I went to 20 BTC with that, but I sold very late and ended up with 13. Then I got really rekt by Maza and other Mintpal coins, fell to 7 BTC and I knew I need help, that I don’t actually know what I’m doing. I actually tried to make a program to hack accounts, I didn’t rly want to do it, but  I thought that’s the only way to make money, I never finished it though, instead I contacted BTCWhale and FontasPumps but I saw these things lead nowhere so I asked our “cryptoleaders” to help me – aabtc, cobain and kazonomics. Aabtc said he’s not doing this stuff, Cobain said he might do something like a class in few months and Kazonomics said he’ll explain stuff to me for 0.5 btc per month (at least I believe that was the amount). When he took me I deleted all my hacking work, I wanted to make money the fair way.

So before I continue I must say, I’m highly negative, I got fucked in life many times, I am actually a bad person, but I did my best in life to be good, to suppress my bad emotions, my bad thoughts and I can at least proudly say that I never did anything bad to anyone in my entire life. I warned Kaz all the way from April to December he won’t change my negativity and that he can let me go, that it’ll be fine. He kept me and then instead of letting me go, he fucked me the worst way he could think of.

This is where my experience with Kazonomics begins. First of all he showed me how pumps and dumps work and I discovered a lot of things about market from that. His system is simple, buy breakout, sell on the pump candle, but that’s not how I made actually money. What he gave me mostly was confidence to make contacts and get insider info and I made money on MYR, BC, PIGGY, CLOAK etc. Those insider info came from people I won’t name, cos I don’t want them to be connected to me as I’ll explain later, you probably know/knew most of them.

I wanna make this part very visible and for u people to remember it – Kaz showed me a shitload of photos of tweets and shit of aabtc, cobain and jebus screwing over their followers. Aabtc buying bitcoin drop from 550 to 400 at March and how retarded it is. Cobain and Aabtc hacking Alvin’s account while interviewing him to join their group, that these 3 destroyed lives of countless families and how he despises them. I believed him.

At April when Bitcoin fell through 400$ I made probably the only profit in Bitcoin with Kaz’s system, shorting the breakdown I actually called the bottom exactly right – 340. I didn’t use any TA for that, just my brain, I was thinking they want to dump it to 350 and then they’ll break it to scare off people as in we’re going to 300 and buy it all at 340. Kaz’s system didn’t allow me to long the bottom though and I pretty much lost all profits on that short in the next week getting chopped up. What worked were altcoin breakouts, but then again, it might have been Kaz’s system to buy breakouts, but it was Ace’s insider info that those coin will get pumped. So in altcoins I’ve been making profits and that’s also funny thing, Ace, Kaz’s right hand man, never used Kaz’s system, he just traded insider info, like most of us big twitter accounts, that’s how u make actual money. Then QTM went along, you all have to remember that. The founders were Kazonomics, Alvin, Ace and Ethan. I got into Kaz’s inner circle at that time where were these 4 without Alvin (He’s leaking and not pulling his weight – Kaz), me and Roy (known as FractalHedge now). The inner circle is a thing where u finally don’t have to pay him monthly for telling u his shit. How was QTM supposed to work? There are the steps:

1.) Ace finds a coin and buys it.
2.) Ace tells our inner circle about the coin and we buy it.
3.) Our inner circle tells about the coin to people who are paying for Kaz’s classes.
4.) Then our inner circle tell it to all QTM holders.
5.) Then we say it our public (like public wouldn’t know about it till then right) and we dump on them.

This kinda seems like dumping on your followers right? Something Kazonomics said that aabtc and jebus are doing so many times? Yeah that’s how it was supposed to work. Funny how his values were changing through these days.

It didn’t work out though cos the person who was supposed to code the coin – Ethan, admitted he doesn’t know how to code so he let thekidcoin do that. Thekidcoin made hidden premade and dumped 50 btc on QTM holders. Then they tried to save it with a different code and paying BTCs to holders, but 10 BTC made for that, held by Alvin, were used in Las Vegas so Alvin could get drugged (if you remember his 3 days tweet mania, that was him spending QTM money on drugs). And everything fell apart. I’ve lost 5-8 BTCs in that coin, still have that stupid shit - https://i.imgur.com/cKveSAP.jpg

I really loved making calls on twitter and making other people money, that was probably the best feeling in my entire life. But I also screwed some people with bad calls and that was pretty much the worst feeling. I stopped tweeting few months later where I saw my calls are getting worse and worse, I ‘ve never dumped on my followers and the second I saw they might be losing money on my calls I stopped.

I was at my peak at June and that’s when everything changed. I had about 25000$ at that time, all of that from altcoin trading. At the end of June my grandma, who was also my best friend and best person I ever met got a stroke which pretty much killed her brain and she died few weeks later from then. It was a pretty rough time, what I’ve decided to do after that was that I left coinmarkets and almost all my contacts there and I went to trade with Kaz full time, I also left the university for him and everything. Funnily enough Kaz asked me pretty much every week or biweekly if I’m recording his calls, if I’m ratting out to jebus, if I’m selling his shit etc. etc. etc. all the time. Zero trust from him, but he became my best friend at that time, so I was like: “Ok, he’s just being careful, whatever it’s fine.”

Kaz’s class isn’t only about trading, it’s about jews controlling the word, about US government throwing down twins, about aliens in ancient time, about sunken cities of evolved civilizations of humans, that destroyed themselves and our society is just us remembering what we built already, or about Egyptian pyramids being radio towers. Pretty much what conspiracy theory you heard about, Kaz believes it, I chose to believe just some and some just sounded way too ridiculous.

There comes a funny person, Roy, that became a small-Kaz. An interesting person who pretty much believed and repeated everything Kaz said without questions, suggestions or objections. The funniest thing was when Kaz told us how Jerusalem has Palestina’s children in prisons not giving them eat and shit and Roy proceeded saying how Gaza people are the best people in the world in a public chat (even though Gaza obviously does way worse things) which Kaz tried to calmly stop immediately. I just found that funny.

What I never really understand why Kaz had to insult btcdrak so much, a person who didn’t do anything to him, insulting him just because he’s friend with aabtc and jebus, completely ignoring the fact how much people he helped making money with his VIAcoin, while a shitload of people in Kaz’s class got fucked. I haven’t favorited or retweeted anything in his argument with him, I didn’t agree with it, Roy of course clicked fav and retw on everything instantly and joined him in it.

The months became rough, I started losing money in altcoins and the pump to 700$ I wanted to sell at bounce at 600$ but Kaz told me to hold so I did and I sold it around 400$-420$, way late. I lost huge money on that, so Kaz hit me up back in November I believe that we’ll bring us back. And this is where the story becomes interesting. At that time I told Kaz about myself everything, I had no secrets from him, I told him my entire life, I believed he’s my best friend forever (yes, I’m retarded). The reason why Kaz was trading with us and isn’t rich after 20 years of trading was allegedly because people fucked him over, well we’ll soon discover that’s not the exact truth.

Kaz told me to trade futures with him (not okcoin, actual futures of forex, commodities and indexes). He told me that if he won’t make money on that, he quits trading and goes back to real estate. That’s how he makes his living, he buys and sells houses, wanna hear funny thing about that? To be successful in that u have to be a manipulative liar and discover other liars and outsmart them. That’s where he gets his social skills and his money, through lying. I still haven’t realized it at that time. Well we traded futures I went 3000$ in, I lost 2000$, I went deep because I believed him I’ll lose him as my trading friend if it doesn’t work out. Well Kaz lost a shitload there, but for some reason he didn’t quit. Instead kazonomics.com appeared and I was like,  “welp…”. I also started trading options with him and this is where it gets VERY INTERESTING.

https://i.imgur.com/EgAIafI.jpg   
Under this you find a comment “Jason DaCruz ‏@jsndacruz  Dec 31
@kazonomics @SilIyPenguin Wasn't this the spinoff date for New Senior Living?”

This comment is the truth, it wasn’t reacted to in any way, the thing about this stock it split into 2 stocks, so you kept half the option for this stock and half the option for different stock. Kaz didn’t realize that he called there and they gave him full profit on this drop. He withdrew money and the day later they took the money back from him and he went negative. I almost broke even cos the stock price went better after that. There was no profit. This is where Kaz became short on money, I’ve been losing money a lot at that time and couldn’t really make money on options so I started being very highly negative. Kaz didn’t have money to fill his broker account again so he asked me to take options for him (from a person who was about 40% down with his trading). I did it without hesitation, he was my best friend. I took options for him and made 389$ on that, but there’s a VERY FUNNY TWIST to that. Kaz actually asked me to lend him money, few weeks later (maybe month, I’m not rly sure about the timeframe here). Well again, I did it without hesitation, about 1500$?

A question comes here, why does trader with 20 years of experience need his “classmate” that’s down 40% of his networth thanks to him, to trade options for him and lend him money? A very fucking good question.

That’s where his bullshitting started. Saying “Give me 2 weeks and I’ll turn things around for you” He hasn’t contacted me in those 2 weeks. “I’ll trade with you on Sunday” He called Monday when I was in the middle ofm y sleep so I couldn’t pick it up so he reacted with “Oh you don’t pick up I guess you don’t want to trade then” That was the time where I really started losing my cool, I’ve been always with him every fucking time, with every of his fucking dumb idea, I lost shitload of money on his calls, I lend him fucking money, I traded fucking options for him and he has this smart texts. I lost it in the chat with him multiple times, he made me really angry and he’ll use that to make me look as insane, psychotic, maybe even drugaddict (he already tried to use that, even though funny enough he told me – go try this drug, or this drug, or this drug, it’s great man it’s great, himself doing drug every day – I’m doing one drug per 2 weeks tops, I’m nowhere near drugaddict, I’ve been addicted to weed for 2 years from 18 to 20 and I stopped cos it was no good).

About that “trade with you on Sunday” he then apologized to me 2 months later (after he insulted me about 4 times since then that I’m lying that he called me on Sunday etc.) that 4 AM Monday is for traders still Sunday. I don’t know if that’s true or another of his bullshit, but is he really dumb enough to not realize after 4 arguments where he insulted the shit out of me (I reacted with insults too obviously as I said, I lost it) that I thought Sunday is Sunday and not Monday? I don’t know honestly, maybe he is, probly not though.

Well Kaz then told me to buy Ripple and there’s another funny story with that, remember at the start how he shitted on aabtc for buying bitcoin from 550 to 400? Well, first he mentioned ripple was at the second leg of the pump at 0.016$, even though it started at 0.005$. He hyped the fuck out of it to me and the entire room so I was buying all the way up to 0.026$. then it dropped and I was ready to sell at 0.024$ but Kaz told me “im buying” and then it became “Im buying 0.022$, Im buying, 0.018$, im buying 0.016$, Im buying 0.014$.  You can see his hyping shit in his trading room or on FractalHedge’s twitter, one good news or tweet about it every day.

Interesting isn’t it, how everything he tells others are doing wrong and how disgusting they are for doing it he starts doing himself. I told him about it, he ignored it, I also told him that there is one coin having great news everyday crashing to shit called bitcoin, he just got pissed off as usual not answering to it at all. This is where I FINALLY REALIZED there’s something fucking wrong with him. It took me 6-7 months, but I finally started seeing again. He also told me to invest in GAW when it was at 40$, I lost another 1500$ on that, I lost 2000$ in Ripple. All his calls. Ace told people to invest in GAW when it was 10-20$, Kaz told me to buy it at 40$, see that difference? Without Ace, Kazonomics would be screwed, Ace knows how to trade insider info and he helped countless people, most people that went in his classrooms are gone now, I’m not gonna name, but there are people going broke from his old classrooms and I don’t know if it’ll happen to his knew classrooms or not, but I wouldn’t want to figure out.

The people this person is searching for are people that are broken in some way, they’re down on money, they’re not happy with life, they’re not mentally strong, people he can manipulate and take advantage of, people he can force all his opinions into them so they pretty much become his brainless army. I know, I’ve been one of those brainless people. I’m not saying all of his classmates were, some of there were ones of the most amazing people I met, I won’t name anyone, I don’t want them connect to me, I like them and I know what hell will this manipulative cunt called Kazonomics bring on me so I don’t want them associated with me.

The arguments with kaz were getting pretty heated up, usually he started with lashing out on me, sometimes I lashed out first. He’ll find my worst lashes where I REALLY, REALLY lost it, mostly cos I was doing his stupid ideas losing shitload of money over and over and he not appreciating any of that, I supported him on twitter this entire fucking time, never betrayed him in any way, he was my best fucking friend, I was ready to do anything for him.
So what happened? Well first of all the money I lent him he was repaying me in “allowing me” keeping the profits he made by me trading options for him and then he repayed few hundred bucks on okcoin.

Well the day finally came, I told him about my opinions on bitcoin and said that my options are doing shitty as usually, he lashed out on me kicked me out of the room that I don’t pay anyway for it, well I thought that’s how it works when u’re in an inner circle supporting him his entire twitter shitfest, his all shit tradeideas etc. The reason he kicked me was that I’m “Negative asshole” – Oh right, I didn’t tell u every single month since april that it’s exactly what I am that you should let me go, just let me go in peace. He wrote about 200 rows of text about how bad person I am full of insane insults so I just told him fuck off dickhead, send me the money u owe me here “address” he replied: “If you want to see your money, go sell my shit”

Well I went to aabtc and tried to sell it, but unfortunately aabtc had a very simple reasonable point, why the fuck would he want to buy trading strategy from a 20 years old experienced trader that makes his money in reality estate lending money from his class student that lost over 50% of his networth on his calls. Yeah, that’d be pretty ridiculous wouldn’t it. Well aabtc went to Kaz and this person, who knows all the worst about me since me thinking he’s my best friend spilled everything to him decided to say this shit – https://i.imgur.com/htdUnnL.jpg
Proceeding with – https://i.imgur.com/dNaPirk.jpg

Nah my family loves me and I love them, they never did anything about my depression that’s the thing I never really liked, cos they never went through it and never knew how to deal with it, but that’s pretty much it. Kaz decided he has to actually MAKE UP stuff about me, even though he knows the fucking worst even dragging my family into this? Really? U say u won’t return me money that I lend you that I should sell your shit and u proceed with I kicked him out because he wants to sell my shit lying his way out like every fucking time.

Like he doesn’t have chatlogs of me completely breaking down making me look insane that he can use, no he has to lie and lie and lie and manipulate and lie, fucking cunt.

Aabtc made me seem how lunatic we all must seem to public, he described it right, Kazonomics room is not a class, it’s a cult, where everyone gets brainwashed.

Well he proceeded with releasing some of my personal info to public, even though most people didn’t notice it. He told me back in May he has multiple twitter accounts, what I didn’t realize was that he was hyping himself with them in his arguments with btcdrak for example. I have only this one I’m not in the mood searching for the other ones, but this is how he gained publicity, by supporting himself through his fake accounts. - https://twitter.com/Cryptsyleaks
https://i.imgur.com/nImH2R8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Dly4MbN.jpg
As u can see this twitter account is barely active, just retweeting kaz and getting retweeted by him, pretty much obvious fake account. Plus I told about my pedophilia only to my dad and him (yes again, I know, I’m fucking retarded)

Well I went to Ace saying I’ll release this pastebin shit about him if he doesn’t return the money to me. Ace just wanted peace, he’s the only good that Kazonomics and everything connected to him ever brought to this world.

The problem is I deleted my google plus account, cos of Kaz nonstop insulting the shit out of me there spamming me so evidence I can bring here is very thing, I have at least chatlog with Ace negotiating with Kaz to return me my money and evidence that he kicked me because im negative asshole, not cos some shit raping his son or me being a bad person, he told me I’m good person way too many times, I’m saying again, I’m a bad person that never did anything bad, trying to be good. At least to me that’s 2 different things but I dunno. I’m very sorry Ace you have to be the only one I have to drag in to this, but I want to say this person never did anything wrong as far as I know of and he always tried to help people, unlike his guru. Unfortunately I wouldn’t have any proof whatsoever without the DMs with you.

So yeah, he mercifuly returned money that were mine, that he was repaying me through me trading options for him cos he was fucking broke and I just wanted to help him just so I don’t release shit about him. That sounds so fucking fair doesn’t it.  I’m very sad I don’t have more proofs of him leashing out on me like a madman when he’ll use mine leash outs on him to make me look insane, but well, that’s life, making dumb mistake after another. This fucking cunt pump and dumped the fuck out of me this year and I’m not the first person left with nothing he kicked out.

I swear here on my grandma’s grave that everything I said here is the truth and I don’t want any more people to get ruined by this scamming manipulative disgusting cunt, cos there were already enough of them.

My best proof is simple, I do remember what I wrote him in the chat, I know what he can release about me to discredit me as much as possible. So, logically, the question is – Why would I go into this all work, when there is nothing I can gain and I know that I’ll most likely lose? Because it’s the truth.
What will happen to me now? I have some money left, I’ll do few bold moves and maybe come back, most likely I’ll just lose everything, as I said in the beginning, I don’t have a degree but anyway I never wanted any regular job. I’m suicidal since 12, I think 10 years is a good time to end that state. We’ll see, it’s go big, or go in the ground.

There’s one last Pandora box that remains closed about Kaz, that won’t be opened if he won’t drag my family into this again. He’s a disgusting person, he did it once already, but not in a big way, he does it in a big way I’ll open it.

I really want to thank to people who actually made me profit and people I should have stayed with instead of deciding to go with Kaz. Stupid mistakes is a synonym for my name, you know who you are, thanks guys, I hope you’ll do real good in life and help people as u have been so far.

And actually, why not, if you enjoyed this pastebin, the drama that continued after it, or if u made money on my calls or I helped u in anyway, you can show your BTC support here -  1CcnvHUtZ3FQmUu5cLvYXNS41zYDKeq3FG , I’d be happy for any symbolic amount, even though I don’t really expect anything with A) Kaz just making me into a madman and B) most people got rekt in crypto and people I made money are probably not even around anymore.

Hope you’ll do good in your lives people and that u won’t go make ur success through corpses like the “hero” Kazonomics saying how he’s here only to help people, while fucking them and making money of them to survive. 20 years of experience my ass, u’d be rich if u didn’t suck dick for a living, stop screwing crypto and go back to fucking people with selling them overpriced shit houses, or just stop existing, that’d be fucking best.

Got Milk?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:58:53 PM

No one is going to read all of that.

I read it all.

Thanks silly penguin. Even if you are a liar, I will have one eye open just in case.
jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:11:48 PM

So has anyone put up a pool yet? :-D

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:12:57 PM

https://archive.today/A0Sfx
killsig

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:16:07 PM

I'm trying to wrap my head around how a person "finds out" they're a pedophile...

You just wake up one day and there's a note on your bedside table letting you know?

I surely hope that is some form of language barrier problem......

edit..  meh, I guess it can be diagnosed.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:26:08 PM

Efelts01

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:39:32 PM

People actually listen to people on Twitter? Hahahahahahaha what a fucking joke.  Cobain Jebus kaz.  People really believe their horse shit..  Good grief.  Grow up people.
Keepo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:14:01 AM

http://jail.com/arrest-records/kaseem-simpson-2692201

Funny record of Kazonomics that was on twitter few weeks ago  Grin
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:55:22 AM

DAFAQ did I just read, I think I should be paid for reading all that shit ...

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:31:04 AM

DAFAQ did I just read, I think I should be paid for reading all that shit ...

Good idea, readers should be the one asking for BTC support.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:13:48 AM

I got the cliffnotes version

You're all crooks.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:32:55 AM

"I have higher IQ than average, so I noticed there’s something wrong with our society at 15, that something just doesn’t clip together, hunger in Africa, people just fucking each other over etc"

Op you really don't need HIGHER IQ than average to be aware of this problems. Really... Explanation like this makes me wonder if your high IQ is that high in reality...
One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:22:07 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 08:33:41 AM by One Six

Manipulative scumbag is anytime better than a sick Pedophile. Any person who borrows money from a self confessed Pedophile is sick too. This shit is not funny. I want something like Bryce funding ISIS via twitter and then shitting on his pants stuff.
aabtc

Activity: 62

@actualadvicebtc

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 01:15:52 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 05:16:09 AM by aabtc

That aabtc guy, the destroyer of families and christian values.
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 02:20:12 PM

It's on the internet so it must be true
YourNewGod

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:33:38 AM

That aabtc guy, the destroyer of families and christian values.
You'll go to the Buddhist hell!111!!1!!!!111!

@OP

You're a fucking pedo?
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:44:32 AM

Damn that was a good read!

(bump for lolz)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:51:36 AM

(bump for lolz)

Why did you bump it though ?
How did you even know this topic existed from March ?

Your bump here is a as strange as the OP's wall of text.

You guys are pretty stupid if you couldn't skip through what he said gleaning out what he was saying.
It didn't take much effort on my part.. Learn how to use the internet or forums if your going to hang out on them.
Do you idiots go to Twitter and complain that the posts are too short ?
You all play the "he's a stupid kid" card while responding like stupid kids ROFL

Lastly, Gunther your an asshole LOL
I knew one of you douche bags would feel compelled to quote that shit hahahah

FUD first & ask questions later™
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:08:10 AM

(bump for lolz)

Why did you bump it though ?
How did you even know this topic existed from March ?

Your bump here is a as strange as the OP's wall of text.

You guys are pretty stupid if you couldn't skip through what he said gleaning out what he was saying.
It didn't take much effort on my part.. Learn how to use the internet or forums if your going to hang out on them.
Do you idiots go to Twitter and complain that the posts are too short ?
You all play the "he's a stupid kid" card while responding like stupid kids ROFL

Lastly, Gunther your an asshole LOL
I knew one of you douche bags would feel compelled to quote that shit hahahah

I guess you are the one who needs to learn to use the internet...

http://www.fyrstikken.com/blog

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 07:21:03 AM

i'm sure no one care or give a fuck. this crypto scam world is way smaller than you have pictured and talking about

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: