Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [vote] bitcoin roulette  (Read 994 times)
LuciferUA (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 12:26:01 PM

I want to create a bitcoin roulette. Will you play it?

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬  STU PRE-SALE ▶ August 2nd, 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
layyen

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 02:09:27 PM

me not, i prefer pirates type of risk... i will risk, but i have to see some goals... this is truly bet for me.. but if you offer some special feature, which fiat money ruletes havent, then, you can have a lot of customers which never know btc before  Wink need to be original service...
Saturn7

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 02:28:38 PM

Yes, but only if the numbers come from this random number generator.

ANU Quantum Random Numbers Server
https://qrng.anu.edu.au/RainHex.php

"This website offers true random numbers to anyone on the internet. The random numbers are generated in real-time in our lab by measuring the quantum fluctuations of the vacuum. The vacuum is described very differently in the quantum mechanical context than in the classical context. Traditionally, a vacuum is considered as a space that is empty of matter or photons. Quantum mechanically, however, that same space resembles a sea of virtual particles appearing and disappearing all the time. This result is due to the fact that the vacuum still possesses a zero-point energy. Consequently, the electromagnetic field of the vacuum exhibits random fluctuations in phase and amplitude at all frequencies. By carefully measuring these fluctuations, we are able to generate ultra-high bandwidth random numbers."

First there was Fire, then Electricity, and now Bitcoins Wink
Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 03:06:25 PM

Make it a low house edge (no american style roulette, european style at most!), instant funding, instant withdraw, verifyable draws (i dont know how it technically works, but you know what I mean, publicising hashes or whatever for everyone to check no cheating was done), low minimum bets, high maximum bets, lots of possible bets (a full roulette table). Also quick games, like 2 per minute or faster.

Do that and Im all yours (so are my bitcoin). Most importantly, LOW HOUSE EDGE!
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 04:33:57 PM

Gambling is fun and that's good enough reason for many, but here's a surprising thought. It can save you time, maybe even money.

Say you need 8BTC to buy a gift for someone from a certain site, but you only have 4. If you just buy the 4 you need you will have to wait (at least leave the house to use bitinstant) 100% of the time. But if you make a roughly 50/50 bet with that 4 to win 8 you'll only have to go out of your way half the time.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: