Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid BTC to post on Craigslist CraigslistApex.com  (Read 5692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:29:32 PM

I am interested in doing this job but since you have negative feedback, would you mind paid first and after each post I make on craiglist? If you agree to this, then I will post regularly for you.

ClownSpider (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:49:53 PM

The problem i have is your name is lit up in big rad warning sign so i read and it tells me to use escrow with you hmmm

Has anyone been paid by him?

Op are you willing to use escrow for this?

Cheers
It is a new service, not even 1 week old, so nobody has been paid yet.  Check back after Friday, because I pay on Fridays.
If you read my reply to that poster, or search, you will see that I refused to build a wordpress site for skyenet because transfering a database requires every page and upload element in the DB to be manually updated to match the new domain name.  He insulted me saying I was an idiot and incapable of doing the work.  He did not understand how much work is involved and I would not do it for $50.  So he accused me of refusing to use escrow, and had his alternative account post a negative on my profile.  He claims I flamed him after he asked for escrow, which is a joke. Nobody attacks/flames someone for requesting escrow.  The truth is that he is mad that I would not do his wordpress job for $50, and he got mad.  Then he lied about the reason for the dispute and got busted using his alternate account with a quote in PM.

There is no reasonable way to use escrow for this.  The pay depends on how much you post.
Payment will be automated, and everyone on this forum loves to use human users for escrow.  Hero members will delay the process and require more posting.
Unless you can guarantee posting 100+ posts, I cannot make posts on this site and PM a hero escrow for every person that makes a post on craigslist.  You understand how that defeats the purpose of paying people to post for me if I have to post on here and deal with some other guy for a 40 cent transaction?

You can post on Thrusday, and get paid on Friday if you want to wait.
Or read more about my red warning and you will see that was cyber bullying attacks.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:52:33 PM

I am interested in doing this job but since you have negative feedback, would you mind paid first and after each post I make on craiglist? If you agree to this, then I will post regularly for you.
If you read about my negative feedback you will see it was some jerk that was mad that I refused to do a ton of wordpress work for $50, who accused me of "flaming him" after being asked to use escrow.  Nobody attacks someone for asking to use escrow.

Sorry I cannot pay you first, or I have to pay everyone first, then I get scammed.  You can post on Thursday to get paid on Friday.  I am looking to manage mass quantities and cannot micromanage individuals I apologize.  I cannot meet your terms.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:55:02 PM

No what I said if the ads are duplicates, they cant be posted within the 48 hours, you cant post duplicate ads.
I do not understand the question.  The ads are duplicates but you can change the wording around to avoid being a duplicate.

I see two membership levels on your site, both of which are free. What is the difference between the two?
There is no information about it on your site.
The Captain account is for paying people to post for you.
The General account is for getting paid to post for the Captains that place the order.
I will clear that up.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:58:02 PM

This ones different. Guess I'll check back here Friday and if I see all is well I'll probably join  Cheesy

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:07:25 PM

This ones different. Guess I'll check back here Friday and if I see all is well I'll probably join  Cheesy
See you on Friday!  I will have more features by then.  (Field for bitcointalk usernames so I can give them positive feedback after I pay etc.  And other options I am embarrassed to say I have not yet added.   Still growing the site!   Cheesy  )
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:13:27 PM

No what I said if the ads are duplicates, they cant be posted within the 48 hours, you cant post duplicate ads.
I do not understand the question.  The ads are duplicates but you can change the wording around to avoid being a duplicate.

I see two membership levels on your site, both of which are free. What is the difference between the two?
There is no information about it on your site.
The Captain account is for paying people to post for you.
The General account is for getting paid to post for the Captains that place the order.
I will clear that up.

Thanks for clarification. A bit of advice - CL is pretty strict about duplicate posts (even from different
accounts). It might not be a bad idea to give posters a little leeway in what they post. Maybe specify
any points that *must* be included but let them paraphrase the rest of it, as long as the grammar and
spelling are good.

rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:14:16 PM

See you on Friday!  I will have more features by then.  (Field for bitcointalk usernames so I can give them positive feedback after I pay etc.  And other options I am embarrassed to say I have not yet added.   Still growing the site!   Cheesy  )

Yeah, can't wait! Also, do you think in the future you'll have an option for users to pay to have their own listing added to the ones that need to be posted, so they can pay you to get other people to post it for them?

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:22:35 PM

If you read about my negative feedback you will see it was some jerk that was mad that I refused to do a ton of wordpress work for $50, who accused me of "flaming him" after being asked to use escrow.  Nobody attacks someone for asking to use escrow.

Sorry I cannot pay you first, or I have to pay everyone first, then I get scammed.  You can post on Thursday to get paid on Friday.  I am looking to manage mass quantities and cannot micromanage individuals I apologize.  I cannot meet your terms.

Chill dear. The reason I asked you was because people with negative feedback and newbies have cheated me in the past for amounts likt $0.05-$0.15 LOL With those amounts, I can't even buy a packet of bread but may be by not paying me , they can ROFL  Cheesy

Anyways, I sent you a PM. Please reply  Smiley

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:34:35 PM

Thanks for clarification. A bit of advice - CL is pretty strict about duplicate posts (even from different
accounts). It might not be a bad idea to give posters a little leeway in what they post. Maybe specify
any points that *must* be included but let them paraphrase the rest of it, as long as the grammar and
spelling are good.
Good observation.  I already intend to have people change the post up to avoid being a duplicate.  I mention that in the rules that it has to have the same overall type of message expressed, but that must not have been clear enough so I will add more clarification that posts can be changed up.  I will add the clarification in more places because it was not obvious enough.
I will also ask that people requesting posts to be made create points that *must* be included, and be clear that it can be changed.
Chill dear. The reason I asked you was because people with negative feedback and newbies have cheated me in the past for amounts likt $0.05-$0.15 LOL With those amounts, I can't even buy a packet of bread but may be by not paying me , they can ROFL  Cheesy
Anyways, I sent you a PM. Please reply  Smiley
Chill as ice on a hot day.  Wink  Sorry to hear about your past trouble, some people are willing to do anything for 5 cents!  Crazy.  I will reply to you indeed.  =)

Yeah, can't wait! Also, do you think in the future you'll have an option for users to pay to have their own listing added to the ones that need to be posted, so they can pay you to get other people to post it for them?
I already have the option for users to pay to have their own listing added to the ones that need to be posted.
That would be the "Captain Account", and you can pay for others to post for you, even set the amount of pay per post, and I have a calculator to do the cost per post, total cost, and number of posts math for you.
The ability to pay others to post for you is spelled out in the logo.  Pay or get paid to post on CL.  =)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

I did a test post job. The instructions say to include the provided referral code but you don't say WHERE
to include it. I put it at the end of the ad, btw:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cpg/4934879907.html

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:25:49 PM

I did a test post job. The instructions say to include the provided referral code but you don't say WHERE

Perfect.  I will be sure to ad a clarification that the ref code can be anywhere in the ad, and that the ref code is not needed if you submit the URL instead of use the ref code with the auto verify link.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

Perfect.  I will be sure to ad a clarification that the ref code can be anywhere in the ad, and that the ref code is not needed if you submit the URL instead of use the ref code with the auto verify link.

That reminds me. I clicked on the URL submission link and the page it brings me to had no way to actually submit the URL.

Or did I miss something?

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:49:45 PM

That reminds me. I clicked on the URL submission link and the page it brings me to had no way to actually submit the URL.

Or did I miss something?
Clicking on URL submission opens a new tab with a page to input the URL, and a single button to submit.
Unless you click "auto verify" then it records the reference code and saves it for verification via search.

If any part of the site is confusing I intend to make it more clear.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:11:30 AM

14 people joined today, but only 8 people posted anything.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:50:42 AM

14 people joined today, but only 8 people posted anything.

i joined that site for posting there but on craigslist.org they ask for phone verification to make post ads there,
so only for 0.40$ why i give my personal phone number to them?
is there any other ad posting there no need verify phone number for posting.
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:58:05 AM

The problem i have is your name is lit up in big rad warning sign so i read and it tells me to use escrow with you hmmm

Has anyone been paid by him?

Op are you willing to use escrow for this?

Cheers
At least op should escrow the fund for the payment! OP has red flag, I wouldn't recommend to join this potential scam game.
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:38:00 PM

I already have the option for users to pay to have their own listing added to the ones that need to be posted.
That would be the "Captain Account", and you can pay for others to post for you, even set the amount of pay per post, and I have a calculator to do the cost per post, total cost, and number of posts math for you.
The ability to pay others to post for you is spelled out in the logo.  Pay or get paid to post on CL.  =)

Ohh okay, i misunderstood what the Captain Account implied

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:43:17 PM

i joined that site for posting there but on craigslist.org they ask for phone verification to make post ads there,

40 cents may not be worth your time, but you could make many posts and multiply that up to the limit of a given post request.
Yes Craigslist.org does have it's own rules, and that limitation is another reason why CraigslistApex came to life.
If I add something other than Craigslist then that might be possible, but most social networks require registration of their own.

At least op should escrow the fund for the payment! OP has red flag, I wouldn't recommend to join this potential scam game.
Come back after Friday to see who has been paid.
Please understand that this "game" is posting ads on cragslist in mass.
Maybe you can tell me how I would be able to use escrow for this?
The problem is that each post gets paid 40 cents (currently, it changes),
so are you suggesting that I
1)  Create a bitcointalk forum post on an escrow thread
2)  PM each user of CraigslistApex that wants escrow
3)  Open and read that PM from the CL Apex User,
4)  PM the OP of that escrow thread on #1 with the details of the escrow including the details like the CL City the CL Apex user is going to post on.
5)  Send 40 cents to the OP of the escrow, and hope he doesn't laugh at the amount being a waste of his time.
6)  Wait for a PM from the CL Apex user telling me they have posted.
7)  Reply to the PM from the CL Apex user so they don't get mad thinking I am ignoring them or refusing to release escrow.
8 )  PM the OP of the Bitcointalk escrow thread to ask them to go visit a link to verify that post and release the funds.
9)  Reply and deal with countless thread posts and PMs over this one single transaction.

Or

I could use an automated escrow with a website to avoid emailing and waiting for people to skip all 9 steps, and then get yelled at by people like Skyenet (who gave me my negative trust point under an alternate account.  Please read what happened before judging me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406389 )  However I understand your concern.

Or

I could post the ad myself in 1 or 2 steps instead of dealing with all that trouble of emails, posts, escrows.

The entire point of CraiglistApex is to avoid all the posting chores by paying people to post for myself or others.
So escrow is defeating the entire purpose.

Please come back Friday if you feel that I will scam you out of your time over 40 cents.
Then you can see who was paid.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:01:38 PM

40 cents may not be worth your time, but you could make many posts and multiply that up to the limit of a given post request.
Yes Craigslist.org does have it's own rules, and that limitation is another reason why CraigslistApex came to life.
If I add something other than Craigslist then that might be possible, but most social networks require registration of their own.

Come back after Friday to see who has been paid.
Please understand that this "game" is posting ads on cragslist in mass.
Maybe you can tell me how I would be able to use escrow for this?
The problem is that each post gets paid 40 cents (currently, it changes),
so are you suggesting that I
1)  Create a bitcointalk forum post on an escrow thread
2)  PM each user of CraigslistApex that wants escrow
3)  Open and read that PM from the CL Apex User,
4)  PM the OP of that escrow thread on #1 with the details of the escrow including the details like the CL City the CL Apex user is going to post on.
5)  Send 40 cents to the OP of the escrow, and hope he doesn't laugh at the amount being a waste of his time.
6)  Wait for a PM from the CL Apex user telling me they have posted.
7)  Reply to the PM from the CL Apex user so they don't get mad thinking I am ignoring them or refusing to release escrow.
8 )  PM the OP of the Bitcointalk escrow thread to ask them to go visit a link to verify that post and release the funds.
9)  Reply and deal with countless thread posts and PMs over this one single transaction.

Or

I could use an automated escrow with a website to avoid emailing and waiting for people to skip all 9 steps, and then get yelled at by people like Skyenet (who gave me my negative trust point under an alternate account.  Please read what happened before judging me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406389 )  However I understand your concern.

Or

I could post the ad myself in 1 or 2 steps instead of dealing with all that trouble of emails, posts, escrows.

The entire point of CraiglistApex is to avoid all the posting chores by paying people to post for myself or others.
So escrow is defeating the entire purpose.

Please come back Friday if you feel that I will scam you out of your time over 40 cents.
Then you can see who was paid.

Clownspider,

I think what people are suggesting is that you set aside an initial sum of money for payouts in escrow so that
they know that you are serious and have the funds available to pay people for doing this work for you.

Nobody is suggesting that you escrow 40 cents at a time for each user.

Not trying to step on toes, just trying to clarify. Now I'm back to work wrapping up a website for a client.

Best,

Cynthia

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: