Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposal : Bitcoin meetup - 22nd march - Noida  (Read 1533 times)
skang (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:57:47 AM

Hi All!

I am a an old bitcoin enthusiast based off Noida. I also coordinate the Delhi Bitcoin Meetup.
I am proposing a bitcoin meetup of enthusiasts in Noida on the 22nd of March 2015 if somebody could suggest a place.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 08:38:12 AM

Hi All!

I am a an old bitcoin enthusiast based off Noida. I also coordinate the Delhi Bitcoin Meetup.
I am proposing a bitcoin meetup of enthusiasts in Noida on the 22nd of March 2015 if somebody could suggest a place.

Glad to find that you're the person Behind Regular Delhi Meetup's.
I would love to visit one someday after my exams in may or later.
Will look forward to any happening after or in may.
Good luck for this one
~Regards Sky
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:53:25 AM

Was just thinking that you would get more bitcoiners in Delhi than Noida(I am treating Noida as a part of U.P and not NCR)
Noida lies like on the edge of Delhi and so I think you will get more attention if you organise it somewhere in the middle of Delhi.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
skang (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:07:19 AM

@chronicsky  Just let me know when you wanna meet up.

Was just thinking that you would get more bitcoiners in Delhi than Noida(I am treating Noida as a part of U.P and not NCR)
Noida lies like on the edge of Delhi and so I think you will get more attention if you organise it somewhere in the middle of Delhi.

Changed the location to Connaught Place Delhi.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: