Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] (MGMP) MICRO GLARI MINING PROJECT  (Read 2811 times)
Icoin (OP)

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 01:44:45 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 10:39:01 AM by Icoin

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/37
Ticker   MGMP
Name   Micro Glari Mining Project
Listed on   April 14, 2013 15:42
Owner   mgmp at glari.ch
Fee surcharge [%]   0.1%
Shares issued          76,000
Shares held publicly      65,050   
Total dividends paid      3.47180855 BTC
Web page   http://glari.ch
Security type    Shares
Rating   White
Description:   
For each aquired GMP share there are issued MGMP shares according the forumula buy price/1000

100% Dividends payout

This project owns 70 GMP shares

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 10:14:08 PM

Dividend Payment 0.0024096 0.0026 sended arrived at shareholder side 0.00195261! Dividend STOP!

thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:05:24 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 02:13:00 AM by thy

Dividend Payment 0.0024096 0.0026 sended arrived at shareholder side 0.00195261! Dividend STOP!
Is cryptostocks taking some fee they forgot to mention when issuer pay out dividend ?
The dividend on MGMP seems to have shrunk a lot in relation to GMP's dividends's the last couple of weeks.
1000x MGMP's dividend / GMP's dividend  for comparing them on equal ground here:
this week          69,72%
the week before 92,46%
2 weeks ago      91,33%
3 weeks ago    159,52%
4 weeks ago    205,67%

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 04:57:03 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 07:10:03 PM by Icoin

Is cryptostocks taking some fee they forgot to mention when issuer pay out dividend ?
The dividend on MGMP seems to have shrunk a lot in relation to GMP's dividends's the last couple of weeks.
1000x MGMP's dividend / GMP's dividend  for comparing them on equal ground here:
this week          69,72%
the week before 92,46%
2 weeks ago      91,33%
3 weeks ago    159,52%
4 weeks ago    205,67%

Your calculations are not correct, please stop spreading FUD.
Your calculations show a avarage dividend rate above 100%
MGMP allways payed above 100% dividend, you should rather check the Cryptostocks fees.

MGMP was created as a sublevel of GMP for small investors do to the strong rise of the exchange rate, so they can get involed in the GMP project.
Usualy it works like this:
MGMP is collecting funds for buying new GMP shares at a level of 1:1000, but when you rather would like to make profit at this moment trough dividends or share sales, you are totaly wrong in this project.

If you dnt understand it dnt get involved.

thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:21:02 PM

1000x MGMP's dividend / GMP's dividend  for comparing them on equal ground here:
this week          69,72%
the week before 92,46%
2 weeks ago      91,33%
3 weeks ago    159,52%
4 weeks ago    205,67%

Your calculations are not correct, please stop spreading FUD.
Your calculations show a avarage dividend rate above 100%
MGMP allways payed above 100% dividend, you should rather check the Cryptostocks fees.

MGMP was created as a sublevel of GMP for small investors do to the strong rise of the exchange rate, so they can get involed in the GMP project.....
This is what cryptostocks page about fees say:

"Fees
Fees are charged to keep this exchange up and running as well as to finance its continuous development.
                                                                       BTC         LTC             DVC
Trading                                                                                 0.15%
                                      + security specific fee (see security info page for details)
List a security                                                     2.00       200.00        1,000,000.00
Issue an option                                                   0.01           2.00              5,000.00
Exercise an option                                              0.30%         0.30%           0.30%
Only the user exercising the option pays this fee    
Buy an option                                                     0.01           2.00              5,000.00
Withdrawal fees                                                   0.01           0.10                  25.00
Share transfer fees                                              0.10         35.00           100,000.00
Lost Yubikey /change Yubikey code via customer service                                 1 BTC
Lost share ownership code and/or password to restore offline shares              1 BTC

Share trade in fees

* The user trading in shares pays the trade in fee stipulated by the project owner in addition to the trading fees
    * The project owner pays the trading fees for trade ins.

These fees are subject to change."

I dont spread any FUD, the calculations are correct, the dividend in MGMP have gone down relative to what have been paid out in GMP and there is nothing mentioned on cryptostocks about any fees for paying out divided, so if cryptostocks charge a fee for paying out dividend then Cryptostocks forgot to mention it, if the reason for the relative decrease in dividend MGMP verses GMP is because of that cryptostocks have fees for paying out dividend(,whether that is a new thing or not), at least it explains the reason for it then. I was just asking a question about why it was like that, because with the info cryptostocks have avaliable at the moment the trendchange that happened diden't make any sense.

"...Usualy it works like this:
MGMP is collecting funds for buying new GMP shares at a level of 1:1000, but when you rather would like to make profit at this moment trough dividends or share sales, you are totaly wrong in this project.

If you dnt understand it dnt get involved.
Well i do understand how GMP and MGMP works, how did you get the impression i don't ?
Did i ever say i wanted to make profit at the moment on dividend or by trading MGMP(or even GMP shares for that matter), or did i even mention having any MGMP/GMP shares at the moment ? ...No i diden't say i wanted to make profit throu dividends or by selling shares....

If the relative change in dividend payouts between GMP and MGMG haden't been because of some Cryptostocks fees, it would have been importent information for a potential investors wanting to invest in MGMP/GMP to know(if there then had been a change in dividend distrubution policy between GMP/MGMP) so they could make the correct decition for there future investments, whether they should invest in MGMP or GMP.....

Both dividends and price on GMP and MGMP is (understandably) pretty low at the moment(both compared to what it has been in the past and compared to what it might become in the future).
When you will get your 5 Asic's delivered from the Stockholm based Swedish company KnCMiner in late September or early October and get those up and mining and when/if Avalon will compensate you for your losses for you sending Avalon some of your FPGA's for the trade in program and also compensate you for not recieving any Avalons(at that discounted trade-in price) on correct(many months ago now) time, then im sure both the price per share will jump up and the dividend in both GMP and MGMP will be to your satisfaction given the current situation on the mining market at that time. So GMP and even more so MGMP might be a great buy at the moment...

P.S. I see that you now have mentioned in another post that Cryptostocks in fact do charge a fee for paying out dividend! Is that a new thing they have added recently as it's not mentioned on there page aboout fees yet or has it always been like that ?

Cryptostocks should of course keep there page about there fees up to date and mention the fee for paying out dividend, so another thing for Kumala to do.....

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 10:19:57 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 11:47:03 AM by Icoin

P.S. I see that you now have mentioned in another post that Cryptostocks in fact do charge a fee for paying out dividend! Is that a new thing they have added recently as it's not mentioned on there page aboout fees yet or has it always been like that ?

Cryptostocks should of course keep there page about there fees up to date and mention the fee for paying out dividend, so another thing for Kumala to do.....

Indeed Kumala should do a lot things, not just publish the Dividend Fee he is charging. GMP is running since more then a year on that exchange, and till today we got no calculations and charts for the whole year. Its sad, cause GMP was the very first project on CS and helped Kumala and the project a lot, in the early days - we even helped with bugfinding and other stuff...

Regarding AVALON i count that hardware as a total loss. I had additional costs for shipping. And probably there want be ever any compensation. We are lucky that i wasnt blue eyed and sended them all hardware.

I try to do my best to provide you guys with the max what i can, but to be honest meanwhile we are in red numbers (GMP doesnt make any profit at all since months) regarding mining, the income doesnt even compensate for the electricity since the drastic difficulty rising. Usualy there should be a payout of 65% of the mining income, but you probably realized yourself that GMP is paying 100% since early ths year.
The only joker we have left now is the 5 device order from KNC.

Regarding MGMP, i didnt had the chance to buy any new GMP shares since ppl rather sell there stocks with loss then selling it above the MGMP price of 0.001 BTC (there are no new MGMP shares on the market, all shares avalable to buy by now are from other shareholders). My goal was to gain at least 10% of the total GMP shares for MGMP - By now MGMP has 56 GMP Shares only. As long this situation doesnt change, there isnt any rise in the dividend possible anyway.

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:44:02 PM

Dear Shareholders please vote!

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:59:23 AM

Dear Shareholders please disclose your emailaddress on cryptostocks till 31.1.2015. The shares gonna be ported to counterparty and you can only request them with your email address.

All shares that stay anonymous will be lost after 31.1.2015

Thank you

hashme

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:07:10 AM

My shares were not anonymous, but yet there was no updates about shares exchange.

I pay back 50% commissions to my referrals
https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2013370
Fair sites only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: