Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 40 - 70% off Business/First Class Flights | ****I ONLY FLY FIRST CLASS****  (Read 1212 times)
onlyfirstclass (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:02:16 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 03:21:15 PM by onlyfirstclass

We offer business and first class flights at 40%-70% off the commercial retail price.

We achieve these superb discounts by booking our flights with airline miles acquired through our business partners.  We buy miles at a very low rate which allows us to book premium travel at very attractive rates.

Here are some options that we offer.  If you like, check us out at www.ionlyflyfirstclass.com to make a formal service request.

South Asia > Europe | ~$3000usd | Round trip | Thai Airways
South Asia > America | ~$3290usd | Round Trip | Cathay Pacific
South Asia > North Asia | $1290usd | Round Trip | Thai Airways
North America > Europe | ~$3000usd | Round Trip | Star Alliance Carriers

This post is meant for the people who know the flying industry in and out and understand the difference between airlines and their corresponding service levels and most importantly - OVERALL VALUE.  If you look hard enough, you will find business class flights that offer lower pricing than us.  The question by analogy is, would you prefer to ride in a used Honda Civic or a brand new Ferrari?  I am by no means hating on Honda's - I used to own one.

We accept payment from a client after the booking process is complete and they have received all flight confirmations and record locators.  Payment can be made through any major credit card, BTC and/or PayPal.  Paypal is also our credit card processor so any dispute (should they arise) can be dealt through their mediation platform.

We understand that we have not been very active within this community.  We cater mostly to professional poker players at the moment and have a significant advertising thread on www.twoplustwo.com.  The thread can be viewed here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/173/commercial-marketplace/i-only-fly-first-class-40-70-off-first-business-flights-1477274/.  There have been many reputable online poker players who have vouched for us.

In addition, you may visit us on our official Facebook page which contains a lot of social interaction between our customers and us: https://www.facebook.com/ionlyflyfirstclasstickets

If you have any questions, let us know and I will be happy to answer.

Happy flying!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:23:41 AM

Quote from: ionlyflyfirstclass.com
How do I pay for my flight?

Once you have decided on a flight option, let us know and we will begin the booking process.  A phone confirmation will be required before we book your flight.  We will book your flight before receiving payment.  However, once the flight has been secured, we expect payment within 48 hours through one of the below payment mediums:

PayPal Payments
    VISA | Master Card | American Express
    Skrill Payments

Have you considered accepting Bitcoin? There are companies like BitPay which can reduce or eliminate the volatility risk that comes with holding bitcoins by converting them directly to fiat.

Otherwise, your site looks nice. And references on the Internet seem to be positive too. Personally, I'm probably not the type of person who would fly first class but perhaps there are a few early adopters here who might be interested.

Just a few questions: Do your routes also include trans-Tasman flights? And just out of curiosity but how do the travel needs of poker players differ from the general population? I assume it's due to the specific routes and destinations involved, correct? - i.e. you mainly cater towards routes that professional poker players tend to travel to reach their tournaments?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 07:06:12 PM

We just had a story like this on our global news yesterday concerning WestJet.

These tickets are purchased with stolen credit cards.  In most cases, the fraud is detected before the flight and the buyer is out the money.

Not saying this is happening in this case, but buyer beware!

http://globalnews.ca/news/1898209/westjet-warns-customers-after-uncovering-ticket-scam-for-conference/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:33:10 PM

Anybody use this service yet? Can you give a vouch copy of a short flight? Like a free 200$ flight?

Worried that this could be with stolen cards, any way you can prove otherwise?
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:38:58 PM

Anybody use this service yet? Can you give a vouch copy of a short flight? Like a free 200$ flight?

Worried that this could be with stolen cards, any way you can prove otherwise?

I understand your concern regarding fraudulent use of credit cards.  However, we operate in a marketplace that is  filled with competitors just like us.  I won't bite my own tongue here and list them, but if you want to find them simply Google "Discount First and Business Class Flights".  Every search result will point you to a website that books the majority of their flights using airline points and reward miles.  If you ever book a flight with us, you are more than welcome to call the airline to confirm your booking was made using reward miles and not through a credit card.  The issue that I believe would eventually arise contrary to stolen credit cards, would be stolen reward miles.  I'd like to address this issue before it comes up and advise that we acquire our reward miles from reputable brokers around the world.  Once again, I am not going to bite my tongue and tell you who they are but if you Google "Buy Sell airline miles", a list of the top brokers will show up.  This is also to say that all miles were purchased from quality assured account holders.

PMed you. A skype or icq number where you can be reached quickly would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: