Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: most profitable pool  (Read 4065 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 05:31:51 PM

i dont have much hash power and didnt get chance to run miners 24/7 as well but i get good payouts compare to my hashing power from BAN and also advantage to stay with them are the freebies in shape of NMC, Doge and 10% BTC bonus on our hashing earnings.

Um, are you some sort of BAN sock puppet?
They don't payout the NMC or Doge and they don't pay 10% bonus.

kano u r legendry member and i respect your position and work which u had done and will be doing for this community, i would also appreciate if you give your honest opinion and use some polite words towards others, if you have some personal grudge or concerns with BAN operators than i would request u to deal with them. Sobr is not giving me anything extra for my 200 Ghs mining power. i shared here only what i saw on the website.

http://pasteboard.co/2lklwgDo.jpg

yes i do agree that they dont have 10% its just 1% and apology for the typo.

Sorry if above post annoy u but i get also annoyed when some offended words pass towards me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:53:17 PM

i dont have much hash power and didnt get chance to run miners 24/7 as well but i get good payouts compare to my hashing power from BAN and also advantage to stay with them are the freebies in shape of NMC, Doge and 10% BTC bonus on our hashing earnings.

kano u r legendry member and i respect your position and work which u had done and will be doing for this community, i would also appreciate if you give your honest opinion and use some polite words towards others, if you have some personal grudge or concerns with BAN operators than i would request u to deal with them. Sobr is not giving me anything extra for my 200 Ghs mining power. i shared here only what i saw on the website.

Sorry if above post annoy u but i get also annoyed when some offended words pass towards me.

First BAN is not accepting new miners. Also if you have been mining there any amount of time you would know the payouts are a mess. The pool is 139 BTC short of making any payments. How can you even recommend this pool. You shared bad and incorrect information. My honest opinion is the pool sucks now.
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 10:05:19 PM

First BAN is not accepting new miners. Also if you have been mining there any amount of time you would know the payouts are a mess. The pool is 139 BTC short of making any payments. How can you even recommend this pool. You shared bad and incorrect information. My honest opinion is the pool sucks now.

thanks chief that is good to know, i also did research on the recent downtime and their alt payouts. but i am not affiliated with either of them, sorry if my words hurt some one here

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4452
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:40:56 PM

Well posting false information to suggest people use a pool either means you don't mine there and have been taken in by the lies in the pool thread first post, or you are for some unknown reason promoting (with false information) a pool that you can't even join

So this seems quite a valid question:

People have posted in their thread about not receiving the alt-coins so again I state:

But I can add, they don't pay PPS, they pay PPS restricted to block finds - which isn't PPS.

They also lie about the pool funds.

Sobr stated that he has to fork out $20,000 extra (about 80 BTC) per month ... but where does that extra 80 BTC go?
Most of it back into his own wallet since apparently he now is most of the pool hash rate ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:47:46 PM

thanks chief that is good to know, i also did research on the recent downtime and their alt payouts. but i am not affiliated with either of them, sorry if my words hurt some one here

My research is from mining on the pool since August up until a couple of weeks ago. You didn't hurt me at all, but it is just bad when someone spreads bad information to a person that may not know any better. BAN has been a high risk pool for the last few months whether it will pay or not.
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:09:53 AM

My research is from mining on the pool since August up until a couple of weeks ago. You didn't hurt me at all, but it is just bad when someone spreads bad information to a person that may not know any better. BAN has been a high risk pool for the last few months whether it will pay or not.

thanks for your info and advise.

They also lie about the pool funds.

Sobr stated that he has to fork out $20,000 extra (about 80 BTC) per month ... but where does that extra 80 BTC go?
Most of it back into his own wallet since apparently he now is most of the pool hash rate ...

as i stated earlier u r right and i ll respect your advise but wont agree with the term SOCK PUPPET Smiley

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:20:16 AM

i went with

westhash with p=0.00976406
f2pool as my 2nd i used the coins per day to get the P value currently saying Coins Per Day   0.00976406 BTC / Thash/s
then antpool for my 3rd pool.. you never know.. you can probably use any pool here.. i just picked the largest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: