Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294744 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:20:57 AM

I am not sure if all accusations of Gleb Gamow are true. But judging from opening posts of CyberPinoy in his thread [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0] This service of cloud mining (cyberpinoy said specifically that it is not Hardware mining, because it is bad for the investors) is a little too good to be true.

If you visit the site then you will understand why hardware is not needed for this type of cloud mining Smiley we pay out in Bitcoins, and the little bit of hardware we do have is neither for rent or for sale it is used to back your investment up. stake mining does not need mining hardware it needs a computer with a wallet on it and a server connection. I use the hardware we do have to mine the POW portions of the coins to add to the staking wallets to increase your income on your investment as well as help pay for the overhead costs involved in running the site
Please dont reply here with all the lies use my thread where everyone can see the answers they need. not just gleb the embellishing liar with no proof to back up his accusations

but the probelm is we are not the same person, I asked him to check my post and make sure I answered all the questions that would be needed, he then asked one I had not addressed. So i answered it, but all in all we are not in any way the same person we are not from the same country, and I have ways I can prove that but you did not feel the need to skype with both of us now did you :L) Not my problem you dont want to have to appologize for your ignorance, he is now asleep as it is 5 AM here and we have been getting little sleep trying to put this project together, but when I told you to skype with usb he was up and ready for the call Smiley

Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?
We have a minimum set but you can change that in the payment options, we also accept more than one coin as payment, other coins can also be added in the future upon the investors request.

With the exception of the first-post-red-flag, from any Bitcoiner's point of view they witnessed a person not affiliated with stakeminers.com asking a question which you kindly timely replied. It wasn't till AFTER I posted about the ruse that you quickly deleted did you come out and declare that your partner was simply asking a question that may have been overlooked in the OP of your self-moderated thread.

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

As all can see, last Monday your partner posts about stakeminers.com, declaring at the end of the post that he invested in it but was awaiting payment proof.

Now, I ask you, who the fuck are you and your partner lying to over on that forum?

You stated that you've gotten very little sleep while finalizing this project, but not once during that entire process did you or your partner think of the questions, "Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?"

If you are too fucked up to not even have thought about those two basic questions beforehand, then I suggest you fuckin' fold up shop now, for I'm sure there's a myriad other niceties you most likely forgot to think about.

Clearly, you're tryin' to pull a fast one here, hoping that the Gleb, me, didn't enter the scene and fucked up your plans.

Well, I got news for you, fuckface. It wasn't I who found your thread first. It was brought to my attention via not one, but two Bitcoiners smelling the stink. I merely connected the dots, with one already thanking me for my efforts, of which wouldn't have pissed me off the least if he (assumed) hadn't.

I suggest go back to cockfighting and build you structures outta non-flammable materials so that the next time team-cockfighters pisses off the wrong crowd, the damage done could be kept at a minimum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:24:57 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 03:55:56 AM by Gleb Gamow

Oops, my bad! I forgot to apologize. I apologize for keeping your sorry ass awake pass your bedtime.

You can now stake your PimpCash at
Stakeminers.com - The number 1 Stake Pool

http://www.stakeminers.com/

I used to Stake coins on my own, but found it so hard to ever have enough coins to make a good stake.
With StakeMiner.com I have the same amount of coins as I did on my own,
but I collect a higher stake more frequently with weekly BTC payouts.
~Happy Costumer

PIMPdev, I suggest you read my thread about the lying Leroy Fodor: Leroy Fodor and his stakeminers.com site... And aliens!

Thanks a lot for your post and heads up, I must say It really was informative and entertaining.

I am taking this information as a warning and to keep a close eye on the service,
here is why, and what measures I will take:

While I can see the lies he has said to try get investments either in the shops he had or w/e, I have not seen that any of those
scammed people, of course I can see like you that they did not work and he tried to hype them with lies, but then; almost everyone in desperation or stress tries to hypes their own projects, is one of the real mistakes that people make, then again is human nature and I do hope they can learn from it and be more sincere with their new projects, but on this present issue I feel the project he is doing is really interesting, so in benefit of the doubt and as a risk just like almost everything in crypto I feel we could give it a try while taking some precautions.

I first saw the stakeminers project on twitter, and took interest on the project as the
PimpCash community over IRC were suggesting something just like it, as some people can't have their wallets staking 24/7.

I sent an email around and got answerd 2 days after and since then been talking almost daily via skype with him, so I can ask for any issue related about the service if any problem arrives.

Today PimpCash got added to the stakeminers pool and I donated them 50k pimpcash to give to their new members, and 50k pimpcash to test the service myself as well, I do know of another community member that already started to use the service just few hours ago, so will send him a link to this post.

So this is what I will do:
1.- Will have a read of all the stakeminers site, if I see something that does not look or reflect according to any real information, I will ask for the clearance and/or think of asking for a removal of pimpcash as our community is our first priority.
2.- Will add a warning label at the bottom of the stakeminers addition news that will read the next lines.

Note: This is a new Service provided by a Third Party, PimpCash recommends for improved security of your coins to not send big amounts as first deposits, we encourage you to deposit small quantities first to test the service and watch the interest rates you get back and then after some time and feedback when you feel more comfortable about it increase your investments as you feel like.

Note2: We are working in the www.altcoinsfoundation.com , a section of the foundation will be dedicated to evaluate new altcoins services as well as exchanges, coins and cryptocurrency related sites among other functions to build an extra layer of protection and feedback between all the different cryptocommunities.

Thanks for Caring.

My bad! In real life you wouldn't want the neighborhood liar going door-to-door declaring that you opened up a new shoppe in the neighborhood and it's the best one the community has ever seen, but on the internet dealing with a pseudo-cryptocurrency having the same lying dude screaming your venerable brand from the rooftops is fine with you, willing to get under the covers with him giving him the benefit of doubt that there's no way Leroy Fodor could fuck up your, again, venerable brand. What could possibly go wrong! I have a clue, but will leave it to your imagination, for obviously you're so much wiser than I given the wondrous prose I've read via your hands.

I first saw the stakeminers project on twitter, and took interest on the project as the
PimpCash community over IRC were suggesting something just like it, as some people can't have their wallets staking 24/7.

Something in your story doesn't add up! You declared that you FIRST learnt about StakeMiners via Twitter, but I'm about to prove to you that that's an impossibility.

First, for you to learnt about StakeMiners via Twitter, you would have to be following them, which you have (we'll get back to that aspect in a sec).

~21 hours ago, StakeMiners first mentions PimpCash as seen in the image below.

On January 21, 2014, StakeMiners followed 12 new twepts, two of your entities included. Bear in mind that @stakeminers was @cyberpinoy, ONLY last week changed, albeit Leroy Fodor forgot such till I brought it to his attention.

The following is the screenshot is of @cyberpinoy following you and PimpCash Music, among others.

On March 9, you followed 67 new twepts, one of which was @CyberPinoy, recalling that it had yet to be changed to @stakeminers by the venerable Leroy Fodor.

Here's proof:

Further, recall you met Cyberpinoy earlier on another forum, proof depicted below: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/817-ann-pimp-fun-fast-and-secure-digital-currency-community-coin-pos-69/?p=8914

So, out of the 1,272 tweeps you're following out of the 6,065 tweeps that follow you, you're telling me that you discovered StakeMiner via Twitter (YOUR WORDS) when he tweeted on March 14, 2014, among the thousands of other tweets in your timeline (TRUST ME, FOR I KNOW HOW TWITTER WORKS HAVING 27 ACCOUNTS MYSELF)?

Then, putting all the other probably more honest tweets aside, you opted to explore more about about StakeMiner, then, after a couple emails and Skype chats with the venerable Leroy Fodor, you felt comfortable to embrace his services.

Then, we I came along to warn you of Leroy Fodor, you brushed my concerns aside, justifying why it's okay with you to have a PROVEN liar hawk your supposed venerable brand.

Did I nail it?

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:17 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/817-ann-pimp-fun-fast-and-secure-digital-currency-community-coin-pos-69/?p=8914

I will look a lot farther into this coin this week and put it up to my partners we happen to be looking for 2 more POS coins to add to our project. Hopefully the tests for this coin will come back promising. Thanks for the post. We are always looking for new POS coins to add to our project.

So, on February 25, 2014, Leroy Fodor states that he's goin' look into PIMPcash, but he was already following @PIMPcashTeam on Twitter since January 21, 2014, an image above proving such is honestly true, so trust me, for I don't lie (a la Fodor-speak).

I sent an email around and got answerd 2 days after and since then been talking almost daily via skype with him, so I can ask for any issue related about the service if any problem arrives.

So this is what I will do:
1.- Will have a read of all the stakeminers site, if I see something that does not look or reflect according to any real information, I will ask for the clearance and/or think of asking for a removal of pimpcash as our community is our first priority.
2.- Will add a warning label at the bottom of the stakeminers addition news that will read the next lines.

While you're over there reading his site, make note of the hundreds (literally) grammatical errors.

BTW, you forgot to include your disclaimer over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900784.0

But, you did include the following:

- Mar 18th 2015 -

You can now stake your PimpCash at
Stakeminers.com - The number 1 Stake Pool

You did such after:

- Mar 17th 2015 -

Community and Dev Working at

1.- Talks with stakeminers pool.
2.- Development of Altcoins Foundation.
3.- Votes for new exchanges.
4.- Giveaways, public roadmaps, private roadmap and PR.

Your timeframe doesn't make sense and, again, an impossibility given your accounts of events.

So, on the 17th of March, I was already three days in on proving to the community that Leroy Fodor shouldn't be trusted one iota with this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

I NICELY asked you to distance yourself from Leroy Fodor.

You now want to report me to the mods for trollin' your thread when the truth of the matter is I'm bringin' awareness to your brand a la NOT TROLLING!

Obviously, one of us is pretty fucked up, and it ain't the dude who penned this post, me, Bruno Kucinskas.

If you desire to see my real vitals, I suggest you read, or reread if the case may be, the Leroy Fodor scam thread, for it's there for all to see.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:43:56 AM

http://thebot.net/threads/turn-10-to-3000-perfectmoney.248307/

i will give you the secret perfectmoney how turn $10 to $3000

it is totally free.

But, after you get profit pay me $40 to my perfectmoney

I'm an investor like you, so i'm not guarantee if this not work

If you interest pm me

http://thebot.net/threads/turn-10-to-3000-perfectmoney.248307/page-2#post-2541103

That's one keen investor you have there, Leroy. Dude looks like he's worry about that ten bucks.

Hope you don't mind me digging this rabbit hole for you while you're asleep, bud. I'll let you know when I'm done a diggin'.  Shocked
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:48:42 AM

Hey, Leroy, looks like your investor was looking for an investor: http://thebot.net/threads/btc-project-that-can-make-you-50-profit-in-details-and-proof.290597/

Hi TBN members,
We are looking for interested investors who would like to make 50% profit on their investment. What we do is bitcoin mining, and thru a vast amount of hours and experience we have formulated a plan where investors can invest coins to our project and receive a return of 50% profit on their investment. We are looking for investors who can invest a small amount of 0.01 Bitcoins to our cause. Once we receive enough investments we will begin the project and can guarantee a 50% profit on their investment in as little as 6 months with the initial investment being paid back in as little as 3 months.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:00:22 AM

https://btcjam.ru/users/13431

We can't wait till you wake up and tell us about your investor that seeks investors, and freaks out when ten bucks is on the line, probably all due to the dude just gettin' outta high school.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:13:37 AM

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1164286?fb_action_ids=10203765465044789&fb_action_types=og.shares

Here, your investor is seeking $1,500. I don't think he's goin' make it.

I must say, your definition of investor is completely different than most peoples' definitions. Then again, so is your definition for sockpuppet, that being just a partner asking a question that you missed.

BTW, I apologize for pissing you off even worse than you were pissed off when you went to bed dreamin' 'bout all them bitcoins you were plannin' on makin' 'till The Gleb nailed your ass.

To show you how badly you've fucked up, it took me over two years to finally nail Josh Zerlan of BFL. I nailed your ass before you got to 11 posts, all because you wanted to play cutesy with your sockpuppet a.k.a. partner. And, as I've already demonstrated, you started this ruse last Monday with your partner still awaiting results from an entity you both control so that he could report back to the folks over on the other forum that your site is the real deal.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:58:37 AM

Auto Pilot iMacros $0.04 an Hour

pm me please

I think I made my point about your fuckin' investor.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:33:29 AM

As all can see, last Monday your partner posts about stakeminers.com, declaring at the end of the post that he invested in it but was awaiting payment proof.

Now, I ask you, who the fuck are you and your partner lying to over on that forum?

You stated that you've gotten very little sleep while finalizing this project, but not once during that entire process did you or your partner think of the questions, "Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?"

If you are too fucked up to not even have thought about those two basic questions beforehand, then I suggest you fuckin' fold up shop now, for I'm sure there's a myriad other niceties you most likely forgot to think about.

Clearly, you're tryin' to pull a fast one here, hoping that the Gleb, me, didn't enter the scene and fucked up your plans.

Well, I got news for you, fuckface. It wasn't I who found your thread first. It was brought to my attention via not one, but two Bitcoiners smelling the stink. I merely connected the dots, with one already thanking me for my efforts, of which wouldn't have pissed me off the least if he (assumed) hadn't.

I suggest go back to cockfighting and build you structures outta non-flammable materials so that the next time team-cockfighters pisses off the wrong crowd, the damage done could be kept at a minimum.

first he did invest in the site, he the financier, and secondly we both have our own accounts, which is another reason we dont charge fees Smiley  and for people on that forum to join they want to see proof of payment so he is waiting for a payout on his personal account so he can post it there.

That question was about MY POST moron not the site, I asked him If I had forgotten anything in the post not anything in the site, because the site shows you EXACTLY what the minimum is that you can invest which can be changed by the user if they wish thru our payment center.

Do you see how you cat read a post and understand what is written.

I never heard of your stupid ass until your post on my thread and your intrusive attack on our personal lives, YOU ARE A NOBODY GLEB get over yourself

I suggest you get a real job or try doing a little work to combat the scammers like I am , but you cant do what we did, your not a coder, your not a designer, you dont have the funds or the mining equipment we have, you dont have an original idea of your own, YOU sir HAVE NOTHING but an over exaggerated opinion full ofd false accusations and hopes that once in a while you are right, You didnt visit the site you have no idea what ti is we really do, and you keep digging and digging.

Trouble sleepin', dude?

You claimed that I've destroyed all your hard work, but neither you nor you partner have yet mentioned this wonderful site of yours on your Facebook pages.

https://www.facebook.com/bui.tai

Both of you are too busy trying to garner funding off crowdfunding sites.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:35:03 AM

Allow me to fix that link for you.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:37:34 AM

you dont have the funds or the mining equipment we have

Don't know why you need mining equipment, for your endeavor has no use for them in your Cloud Mining venture.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:39:16 AM

the structure of your buisiness need not be explained to your stupid ass, anyone who really wants to know why we ahve not dont that yet feel free to IM me and I can share those details wiht people who really want to know.

FYI gleb dont try one of your alt trolling accounts I wont answer you dip shit

Reads to me like you won't be replying to anybody, for you'll have to assume that anybody who IMs you could be me.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:47:56 AM

On an added note the investors in our business have gained 25% more on thier earnings and over an additional 5% compounded interest on their investment in less than a week. SO no matter if gleb the asshole wants to realize it our project is working as we planned, it is benefiting our clients even better than we expected.

It really is amazing what we have found here, all out hard work and tests have really worked out well. I am proud of this project and my business partner should be to.

Your business partner fresh outta high school jacking off all over himself when he earned a motherfuckin' dimes worth of bitcoins that is. All documented above.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:14:53 AM

You still don't get it, do you asshole?

Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?
We have a minimum set but you can change that in the payment options, we also accept more than one coin as payment, other coins can also be added in the future upon the investors request.

I pointed out the sockpuppetry above. Leroy's excuse ONCE it was brought to light not on his thread but ONLY after I started this one:

but the probelm is we are not the same person, I asked him to check my post and make sure I answered all the questions that would be needed, he then asked one I had not addressed.

Then, I pointed out: http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

I have joined to day so i'm not have a payment proof yet. I will update it here later.

Leroy's response:

first he did invest in the site, he the financier, and secondly we both have our own accounts, which is another reason we dont charge fees Smiley  and for people on that forum to join they want to see proof of payment so he is waiting for a payout on his personal account so he can post it there.

And, here's Leroy's financier:

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1164286?fb_action_ids=10203765465044789&fb_action_types=og.shares

Dude, face it, you just don't make any sense. Simply admit that The Gleb fucked up your startup and move on.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:42:28 AM

Talk about being takin' to the cleaners, Leroy's phone number is the same one used here: https://www.facebook.com/KCDryCleaners/info?tab=overview
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:22:45 AM

About that store of yours that burnt down. You barely owned it a year: http://butuan-city.philippineslisted.com/houses/house-lot-and-businesses-for-sale-butuan-city_129923.html

Yet, you claimed on your crowdfunding site that you lost everything you've amass over eight years, but you were living in SC here in the states within that timeframe installing vinyl.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:34:10 AM

It simply amazes me that this dude is financing your venture.

http://forum.vietdesigner.net/threads/tuyen-nguoi-biet-photoshop-part-time-dai-han-hcm.70261/

I'm want long-term cooperation with you 2 know Photoshop . Specifically, the array remove background
Requirements: - remove background with pentool (if using another tool, please do not register) - can do one day 5-10 orders - is responsible for the work, not late delivery more than an hour restaurant - be careful meticulous work - can be contacted anytime, from 6 pm-11pm on the phone, and online yahoo or steam least 1 day 6 hours. Salary - 70k Figure 20 (5- 1 day 10 orders is £ 350k - 700k) - The minimum withdrawal is moved about 2 million over the past vcb own or take money directly Application - first remove the test file (.png file sent to root dc color option color correction facilities) Or download test file below - phone number, yahoo, skype Link public interest test, the download file and then send the product through your mail offline! I will send mail to 15/9 for your future unsatisfactory We thank you for visiting qua.Rat pleased to partner with you to achieve the requirements Wish you a good day Contact: thuongz2002@gmail.com DT: 0906378385 0906963268 Skype: wofvman Thanks!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:50:45 AM

http://www.stakeminers.com/faq.php

What we do is a lot like all other mining pools, you are buying Staking power. The Once you have made your payment we then trade whatever coin you used to invest with us and we buy coins we can stake on. The As with most Mining pools or Cloud Mining services your investment represents a percentage of mining power. At Stakeminers.com however, you will never have maintenance fees, you will not have payout fees lowering your returns, in fact the difficulty will not even decrese your investment like other mining pools and cloud mining services. You will literally be able to increase your income without investing more ever. You can see an example and a get a lot more information on our How It Works page.

To address your question "did I read the site?", yes, but the question now is did you even fuckin' read it after you penned it?

Anybody who enters into a contract with your sorry ass after reading the above deserves to lose their money, then needs to exit the breeding pool.

I can only imagine what the rough draft consisted of prior to you puttin' in mega hours to get this venerable site of yours up to what standards, I haven't a clue. The last time I read a site this bad, it was laden with SSL certification-pending images on every page. Gladly, that polish fuck is now bye-bye.

According this site, you went to Ohio University: http://www.zet.io/community/profile/957-cyberpinoy/about/2 They must not have an English department.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:58:48 AM

Well I bought 8 btc worth of C2 last week......at the time BTC was $500-$550.  So is a  $4000 investment a good enough reason?  If not, I have been selling BTC on localbitcoin.com for over 8 months now and making about 5-10% on each transaction.  I have been leading people into C2 and there is alot of buzz in my area. (Pittsburgh, PA).  I am a full time web designer.  That is what bought me my houses.  I made maybe 3 BTC from the creation of my coin. I dont need money.  I dont care about money.  I am an idealist.  I see problems with the world and I want to fix them.  I am looking for a legacy, not money.  C2 is my legacy.  I fixed it once.  My board fixed it twice.  We have been around longer than many of the alt coins.  I lost direction for awhile because I was being pulled in 50 different ways.  I am not offended, its an honest question.  But I have one for you.  What are you plans to help C2.1?
You failed to answer my question Joel What steps have you taken or do you plan to take to secure your coins future?

I am invested in a handful of coins, and to be quite frank and answer your question Joel, understand this, it is not my or our responsibility to help or develop your coin, that is your responsibility, if you develope a good strong coin, the community will push it even farther. Its success and support from the community completely resides in your work and development in the starting stages. Its reputation is based upon your actions. You did not answer my question however, what you did was go farther in explaining roughly how many bitcoin you could have made in your first pump and dump.

Joel dont be an idiot everyone needs money, even Steve Jobs and Bill gates could use a little more money, if no one needed money Bill gates would not need a 40 billion dollar investment portfolio on top of his already outrageous income he has generated from the company he started. Telling people you do not need money will not entice them to invest in your coin.

Let me be completely straight forward in this next question, exactly what worldly problems is this coin going to solve?

Be very careful when stating where you are from, FYI: I am from the tri-state area brother, Grew up there and even owned a couple businesses there, I sent a few emails out last night to check your story, I sent emails to entrepreneurs and crypto freaks from Pittsburgh, PA to Morgantown, WVA to Colombus, Ohio and none of my business associates have heard of your coin, So I am not sure what to think about the BUZZ you feel you have going right now. it is a small buzz from one little bee (being you) or is it a large buzz from a swarm of bees? theres a big difference brother.

So to sum up this post, please BEFORE you respond to anything else answer the 2 questions, being you are a renouned web designer it should be interesting to see your answers

What steps are you taking or have you taken to secure the future of your coin?
What worldly problems is this coin going to solve?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:13:33 AM

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-often-do-you-use-facebook.8712/page-2#post-316683

I only use Facebook if I absolutely have to. All the popularity gets on my nerves, the fakebook friends with their lip service. I just use it if I cant get what I need anywhere else faster. Like pictures I need, or website links I know I can find in my profile. I guess for me Facebook is my quick reference journal more than my social networking utility.

cyberpinoy, Dec 14, 2014

Whatever, dude!: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:16:53 AM

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/do-you-think-aliens-exist.3552/page-2#post-316547

What the fuck type of classes is Ohio University offering?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: