Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294744 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:13:33 AM

Just found the below in my PM box:

Is this a game to you . I worked MONTHS on this project to have some stupid, ignorant dumb idiot do this. have you had fun in my life you piece of crap. Did you have fun reading about all the shit I went thru screw you and your never mentioning ANYTHING good I have done , all the charities we put money in, all the people we helped , the businesses we had with 100% customer satisfaction SCREW YOU. How much more you want to know you Mr Nosey.  Me and my partner spent months putting this project together testing coins, testing hardware, making sure we had trhe right combination of things to guarantee a profitable return for investors. We have done a lot more work than you are in your attempts to ....l I dont even know what it is your trying to do. You have not been able to prove we are a scam you , because we are not. You are starving for attention. You dont know what work I have put in testing this project and doiung the website all by myself, I dint hire someone I learned thing I didnt even know how to do to make that website, looking at every single method i can find to benefit people, how many friends of mine I watched who got screwed, some of them lost a lot more than they had to lose, some of them I had to send money so they could get back on their feet so screw you gleb whoever the heck you are. You do what we did, you put what we have together, ITS NOT MY FAULT SO MANY PEOPLE GOT SCREWED stop taking it out on me!! I am doing my best to provide people wiht a great profitable service then dummys like you do this to us. You insulted my business partner, you have dug in every aspect of our life to find what GLEB NOTHING you found NOTHING and you keep pushing and pushing and pushing. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO SCAM ANYONE DEAL WITH IT.

Dude, did you noticed that nary a soul has yet come to your rescue. Surely, if I'm in the wrong here, others would have tried to knock some sense into me, but nada! Why? Because I'm right, and your fucked in the head.

Dude, I'm 55 years old having worked in the construction and restaurant industry in management positions and know quite a bit about human nature of how others try to connive their way through life. You're showing virtually every aspect of such.

Surely, you being a college dude and versed in ways way beyond my understandings, you could've put me in my place with facts of your venerable venture, but opted to cover up my truisms with lies upon lies.

Boy, you ain't right!

Recall, it wasn't me who weeded you out, but two other Bitcoiners. I just did the dirty work for them having the time of my life conducting such exposure. You weren't even on my fuckin radar till coaxed. Damn, it didn't take me a minute or two to see through your lying shit.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:23:19 AM

http://contactnumbersph.com/bayantel/comment-page-12/

Leroy Fodor says:

August 28, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Bayantel has the worst service in the world, you pay for 1MBPS you get 22kbps, you havecontinuous drop offs and horrible customer service, if the wind blows you lose service if it rains you lose service. No reimbursement for lost service or lost revenue due to their horribly overloaded equipment. They told us 3 years ago they have overloaded equipment in our area and cant handle the traffic, and now 3 yers later still the same response fromthem, but they promots their shitty service and try to pick up more customers to father overcongest their equipment inconviencing their customers.

Okay, please tell us again how you were able to keep your mega bitcoin mining farm up and running in spit of outages on a daily basis, not to mention hurricane season.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:48:50 AM

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/sulitcomph-abuse-of-feedback-allowed-to-mislead-customers-c613681.html#c1238481

Reason for selling: I need cash for educational expenses.

Anyway, im located at Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte but my item is open for shipping anywhere in Philippines. I'm willing to send (thru e-mail) a copy of all my valid i.d. like SSS, Drivers License, Alumni I.D. etc. for assurance na legit ang deal na ito.

Mode of Payment:
Gcash
Green Bank

Mode of shipping:
LBC
Air21
JRS Express

Why you no use Bitcoin, Bro?

Secondlylylyly: Why you move, Bro?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:26:43 AM

http://www.caraudioforum.com/archive/index.php/t-208830.html

I'm definately not buying from you guys after having to read this crap in almost every post on this forum.

That is ok because you are one person out of about a trillion people on-line.

That is ok because you are one person out of about a trillion people on-line. Keep it up buddy. I'll be sure to tell all my friends NOT to buy from your site. I bet you won't gain a single customer from posting on this forum..... in fact, I'm taking the job to make sure you lose a few. Please don't post on our site anymore.

"Thanks, Fodor, for the working title of my next masterpiece: A Trillion Ways to Influence Friends on the Telephone."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:22:04 AM

Did I say laundromat à la [dry] cleaners? I meant clean out the house house cleaners: http://www.bbb.org/myrtle-beach/business-reviews/house-cleaning/k-and-l-cleaning-in-murrells-inlet-sc-90021144

BBB file opened: 07/14/2009
Business started:
01/01/2008
Type of Entity

Sole Proprietor

Contact Information

Principal: Mr. Leroy Fodor
Ms. Katrina Fodor
Number of Employees

Business Category

House Cleaning

Products & Services

K & L Cleaning is a cleaning service that specializes in residential maid services, vacation cleaning and commercial office and bulding cleaning.

http://www.manta.com/p/t0m1x26nh/leroy-fodor?ftoggle-frontend-prod-on=abTests.engagement.claim_drivers_control&utm_expid=82789632-35.5hBunVVLRam7e9B6_xvwKA.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

An ad can be seen on this paper published August, 2010: http://murrellsinletmessenger.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/August1-8.230181819.pdf

http://web.archive.org/web/20110724115112/http://kandlcleaning.org/

Conclusion: Leroy Fodor and his wife, Katrina Fodor, were not yet in the Philippines prior to at least the end of 2010. Nor were they trading Forex and dealing in bitcoins while they were literally...wait for it...fuckin' cleaning toilet bowls and caked-in pet shit from outta carpets like a lovin' couple.

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=46984.0

Gleaning his posts from above, it's now obvious that our Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor first tinkered in Forex in May of last year. Tinkered, as in trading on the practice accounts ONLY. Then, somehow stumbled onto Bitcoin. Hell, even in Dec, 2014, three months ago, the fucker was crying over losing a $1.42 USD worth of mBTC by scammers.

This cocksucker is bad news from the word go. Too bad he'll never return to this thread to defend himself, for that act alone would make him out an even bigger liar given he vowed never to return, albeit it wasn't the first time, and damn sure won't be his last. Why? Because this boy ain't right in the head!

Now, if you'll excuse me, the cops are making me move my tent. Hope I'm still able to get service over by that huge oak tree otherwise I'm goin' to complain to whichever outfit is behind the free wi-fi I've been stealing usage from.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:38:02 AM

https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/_~0191c69b728a509e3b/

Work History & Feedback

Colorful design needed for vehicle (Van) vinyl wrap

Jul 2013 – Jul 2013

Fixed Price $100

"One word, Leroy. Just one word. Vinyl. There's a great future in vinyl. Think about it."

Suffice to say, I nailed this fucker!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:07:49 AM

My bad! Not yet done nailing this lying sack of shit fucker to the wall. With this fuckin' post, anybody doing business with Leroy Fodor should blow their fuckin' brains out, for they ain't using it anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.

October 13, 2014 ·

Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment.

October 13, 2014 on Facebook: Zero mining rigs to the largest mining outfit in the Philippines.

December 30, 2014 on http://moneyinpjs.com/: Lost a big-ass bitcoin mining farm due to a fire in December, 2013, then soon afterward my three other businesses and home burnt to the ground. Or was that in 2012. Damn, it's getting hard to keep all my lies straight. Either way, I hope I get to do two jobs at $6.24/hr for a couple hours this year, and I'll be golden.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:05:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   294
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:12:58 PM

~17 minutes earlier (13 hour time dif. between CST Fodor time) the following:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/803106916380082?comment_id=803107516380022&offset=0&total_comments=1

And that, my fellow Bitcoiners, is when the venerable Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor first learnt about Bitcoin.

BTW, I was well aware of this fact within 5 minutes of first learning about Leroy's thread mentioned in the OP of this thread, but opted to fuck with him and his weekend. Now, there's not a fuckin' thing he can say to sugar coat the web I spun around his ass (whatever the fuck I mean by that, but you get the gist).

In closing, a few post from his Facebook page before fuckturdface locks it down and forgets he had a Facebook page like he wants everybody to believe happened with his Twitter account, that lyin' fuck!

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

Leroy Fodor
June 8, 2014 ·
I have put together a site for people interested in getting into bitcoins. This sit I made will take you through step by step how to earn bitcoins to help pay for your own mining equipment.
Before you decide to be a ney sayer I want you to think about whathas happened in our generation, In 1990 Xerox, IBM and Sony said Billgates dream was a wild fantasy, they advised people not to invest in Microsoft stock, they claimed there was no way a computer would ever be in everyones home. And a lot of people listened. But for those fw who decided to find a broker and buy themselves just 1/2 share of Microsoft stock they profitted over 500,000 dollars just a few years later.
Well bitcoins is free, I have found ways to get your hands on the coins with no out of pocket expenses, and I will keep adding more ways to obtain this little piece of the gold rush as I find them.
Think about where we were in 1990 and what would have happened if we jumped on the microsoft boat that NO ONE thought would last.
you have nothing to lose its absolutely free. this site wil take you step by step thru the proess. Itis not a bitcoin designed site, its not a purchased site, I actually put the whole thig together myself to help others get informed and get started with no money out of your pocket.
http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland
Let me know what you think, please like the page with the like button. Thank you.
bitland
KNLGFX.WIX.COM

This one's my favorite:

The day Leroy Fodor friends his wealthy financier:

October 13, 2014 ·
Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

6 months ago was March 13, 2914, whereas SHIT-FOR-BRAINS didn't learnt about Bitcoin until June 1, 2014, with that proof shown above.

Leroy Fodor
October 24, 2014 ·
DotA 2 items for BTC
Hello My in game ID is 144913651 if you see an item you like make me an offer in BTC only i will not accept cash. ( I may accept other coins tho if the price is right) All hero items are up for sale (EXCEPT witch doctor) other items can be negotiable some non hero items may not be for sale or may be to pricey for you smile emoticon Add me and Message me with an offer, you get the item in trade the second the BTC has been confirmed and is in my wallet that is the deal take it or leave it smile emoticon Once the deal is complete it would be nice if you give a good reference for me in here so others will not dispute my selling arrangement

Leroy Fodor
November 13, 2014 ·
Ok parents I need help my wife is at work i am at hme with the kids.
last night Jhazmyne got bit by something near her eye,(most likely a mosquito) it was fine when she went to sleep, then she got up in the middle of the night and played on her computer while I was working online, eye was still fine. she went to sleep this morning with me and woke up around 1:45 and her eye is swollen. Im in the philippines so what should I do for her. can I put an ice pack on her eye?

So, the well-to-do Fodors has the wife working with the genius stay-at-home dad not knowing how to use Google to see what to do for a kid that has an insect bite. Yet, this fuckin' genius is goin' to show you how you, too, can earn 580% ROI on your crypto investment provided he holds the coinage and allowed to use his patent pending Martingale System because no miners are invloved in spite of him owning the largest BITCOIN MINING OPERATION IN ALL OF THE PHILIPPINES, albeit the miners won't be hashing during daily electrical blackouts and occasional hurricanes.

Leroy Fodor
December 4, 2014 ·
Jhazmyne had a great Birthday, she wanted only 2 things to pay at the mall and eat at Jollibees. She got to play at zoofari and some other rides she wanted to ride at the mall and got her jollibees chicken and rice. Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes to her

http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

We were planning on having our 4 year old daughters birthday party the next day however everything we had for her was lost in the fire.

Two years ago, Leroy was sadden that a 4-year-old wouldn't be able to have a birthday party 5 days after her birthday. Her birthday was a Tuesday. The fire was a Saturday morning. The birthday party was goin' be on a Sunday. Wait! Let's back up here. The fire was on a Saturday morning. The fire consumed the DISCO LOUNGE. The disco was open late on Friday night do to adults partying. Perhaps somebody left a hookah burning? I have to admit that that one's a stretch, for nobody leaves a hookah burning. BUT, what if this was some killer shit and nobody partakin' realized that there was still some shit a burnin'? HMMMMM!!!

That's interesting! Amazing how a group of guys didn't do their due diligence when welcome Leroy Fodor to their team. I may have to check into all of them also.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:55:28 AM

As a retired Forex trader who specialized in commodities you must first realize there is no possible technical or fundamental analysis that can be done in the crypto world right now. An analysis in Forex is completed by data that is represented by a factual demand re-occurring every year or month at the same time in addition to news events that trigger a rush of buys or sells in a specific market. Every year at the same time something happens in a fiat currency that moves its price, also every month at the same time something happens where a demand is created for a fiat currency by another country that enables the ability to create good standing analysis of a fiat currency. At the present moment there is no true demand for Bitcoin or any cryupto curtrency, there is no re-occurring events that would lead anyone to make a good analysis that would be a tool used in trading the currency. No one needs to trade their cash for Bitcoins because they have to buy something from someone or another country that would lead to the demand for the coins. Crypto markets are nothing like Forex markets. In Crypto its just a guessing game and a little luck to get in on a deal at the right time. Its nothing like the Forex market where an educated  and informed trade can be attempted from news and past history market movements.

However your setup was very professionally put together.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:03:02 AM

i pray God things are as you say. I hold on so far but now things are getting serious. Months passed and I have only lost money. My idea at the beginning was optimistic, I said, in late 2013 it went down, in 2014 it will, it has to rise again, as usual. But so far, I was wrong.
I can tell you, I invested more than 80% of all I had. If my parents knew that... I would be in serious trouble. Part of it was their present for my 18 years and for my university studies.

As a long time Forex trader who has now converted to a crypto trader let me let you in on a little secret. Please try to understand this, altho the price has lowered you have not physically "LOST" anything until you sell. You still have the amount of money in bitcoin that you bought, just because the price is not where you want it, does not necessarily mean you have lost. On an average you basically paid 770 USD per bitcoin. And yes the price is about 477 as I am writing this, however you have not yet lost anything, if you sell now you will most certainly lose money. As long as you can carry on in finances for a while holding on to them will not hurt you, but selling them now will cost you a lot of money.

The big banks do this very trick in Forex every day, they will sell a pumpload of a currency that they bought at very low prices, scaring the living shit out of people like you in hopes all of you will also sell, what this does is drastically lower the price of the currency giving them the ability to buy a whole lot more at a lot lower price than they were looking at 12 hours ago. The ones who sell, go to sleep angered they lost 200 to 300 dollars per coin/trade but happy they still were able to salvage something. Sometimes you will feel refreshed and wake up and check to see how much lower it went and to your amazement it has jumped up over what you paid for it. In other scenerios and more logical time frames you can watch it and in a day to a week or worst case scenario possibly even a month the price magically pops up where they would have made a HUGE profit.

So to answer your question, if you can afford to hold them it is not going to cost you anything to just keep them, because if you do sell them now you will definitely lose roughly 300+ dollars per coin.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:07:00 AM

Buy low, sell High = Make huge profits.
To really win big you need the courage to go against the crowd, when big moves have been going on too long.

That is not a good trading strategy HAHA, your strategy could have you flat broke or hedged out of your portfolio in days. Smiley dont go against or with the crowd do your own due diligence and make educated trades, thats how I was so profitable in the forex market, i didnt follow anyones advice or not follow anyones advice I did my own thing. I have 380 consecutive wins on trades by doing my own work and following NO ONE Smiley and that was before I cashed out to get into bitcoins Smiley And my wins are not your investment firm wins of 0.01 volume, my trades were 1 to 10 volumes at a time.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:10:19 AM

if anyone has ever filed the paperwork to get approved on nasdaq you will see each paper they get approved is a much bigger deal that you realize. It is not so much the Paper or document that is breaking news it is the fact someone is trying to push Bitcoins and crypto onto the market, a market ran by banks and fortune 500 companies. The news is someone is not only willing to take the financial risk but also their reputation. Bitocin is neither liked nor well known in the big real markets. to have a chance to get this coin listed as a tradable on the table where the big boys actually do spend money, this is an event that could change everything for us. I am very excited being a former Forex trader, i understand why this is actually very very big news. I am very excited to see what happens to the price if they are even able to get this to go thru. If you guys knew the work involved in making this happen for bitcoins you may understand.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:23:44 AM

Its is so amazing how many people are so under-educated on how investments work. Bitcoins are no longer in their infancy its the idiots using bitcoins that are the infants. Sorry to be so blunt. but as I have watched and searched its amazing how many people see one thing TRADABLE CASH VALUE, but in their blindness they do not see how many other ways they can turn Bitcoin into cash without selling them off to an exchange.

Most people have probably already invested over 50% of their wealth into Bitcoin (serious Bitcoiners)

My point exactly.

Lets take an average number here 50% of their wealth on a 5 year average persons net means roughly $250,000 dollars (serious Bitcoin Investors) if they bought in even at 100 dollars a coin that is still 2500 coins. I can turn that 2500 Bitcoins into over 5000 Bitcoins in a month. So you serious bitcoiners ask yourself can you do that, is sitting there watching the price of bitcoins go up and down getting you the return you desired? I have been in this industry less than a year, I have a 3 month ROI on the machines I buy (most everyone else has a 6 month to 8 month ROI) I came from Forex trading and building and selling businesses to this. And like I said it is truely sad to see how many (serious bitcoiners) can not see past their hand in front of their face. I am sorry to be so blunt but truth is truth my friends. I have this horrible image that most of the serious bitcoiners got in while the getting was good and now it seems they are just sitting on these coins, sitting watching and waiting like some wallstreet brat who thinks if he buys a stock and allows the company to do all the work he will get rich in the end. This is not the stock market, if we as investors dont do what needs to be done, and we all sit on our wallets and watch the price, we will never make the returns we want. Im just saying if we dont do it, the developers sure are not. It seems their one track minds are concentrated on people and companies using the coins, which at this point is not helping bitcoins value only its awareness. what I see in this industry is a whole lot of sitting around watching and waiting, no one actually (serious) about anything.

And here is just some proof

Best way is to keep buying so you lower the average you paid for your bitcoin so you minimize losses  Cool

who is spreading strange advices like this? I read it all the time

what is better?

a)
you bought 1 BTC at $1.000
begins to fall, so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 800
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 600
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 400
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 200
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 100
you got 6 BTC for $700 avarege ($3100 total)

WORST CASE (never comes back): you lose over $3.000

b)
you bought 1 BTC at $1.000
begins to fall, so you sell 1 BTC at 800 (lost 200)
it falls below $100, comes back, and starts a trend on daily, you buy BTC 29 at $100 ($3100-200=$2900)

WORST CASE (never comes back): you lose $200

Well you considered that if you bought at 1,000 which was the peak so anyone buying at that level is a complete idiot... regardless who the hell can only afford $100 of risk?! In the bitcoin world a quick couple hundred dollar movement is not uncommon so why even play this game if you can't double up when you're down $500/coin

...lets be serious here, you don't know how to trade...

As you can see and much like fewcoins pointed out traders are just completelty ignorant to what they are doing. We have so many infants, people so stupid they jumped in trying to play the wallstreet games but knew nothing about wallstreet. To even put numbers like this person put only shows exactly how stupid he really is. The pattern he shows in his example is a full proof definition of how NOT TO TRADE. in investment schools this is the examples they use to show you what not to do when trading.

FYI the basic trick in trading is to buy low and sell high, not buy high and hope to sell higher HAHAHA.

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:27:24 AM

400 European Banks Accept Bitcoin Purchase Agreement
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/400-european-banks-accept-bitcoin-purchase-agreement/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-sell-wall-death-chomped/

Opinion: When banks step in, they will use their artificial currency to short sell Bitcoins. You will soon see the price of Bitcoin fall below $100 mark. You will start to read articles and hear about mysterious things about why Bitcoin price falling and falling.

The problem with borrowing the coins to short sell is that they don't have the coins to let people borrow. They will just create the illusion that there are coins to borrow to short sell.

You should always keep in your mind that Bitcoin mining difficulty is at: 34,661,425,923
It's really hard to acquire coins.

To say Short Sell is very redundant, shorting a currency is defined as selling the currency, when I go shiort I am selling when I go long I am buying. So now yu know more about currency trading lets get onto another falacy in your report. It is quite easy to obtain bitcoins for free at that. they are called faucets, bots for the faucets browser addons and proxy servers will have you owning 3 to 5 bitcoins by then end of the week. It is not as complivcated as you may think to "aquire Bitcoins"

now what your report is correct about, the banks will indeed turn bitcoins into the next Gold revolution by enlisting them in paper contracts, they are doing that with gold now and havfe been doing ti with gold and silver for years upon years decades upon decades, so yes they will find a way to short paper contracts on bitcoins that they most certainly will not have possession of. However this is not as much the banks fault as it is the investors who buy these contracts knowing full and well it is an IOU that is backed by nothing, the investors and investment firms who purchase these paper contracts already know the bank doesnt have what they are promising, as the buyer you hope th bank will indeed come thru on their promise which then takes the percentage of the blame the buyers had away from them because at the end of the day its the bank who makes the rules and they know as sure as god made little green apples they will not be buying the gold nor giving it back to the investors as they will manipulate the price of that market to fall so drastically just minutes before the contract expires so not to have to pay the investor anything if not a loss on his investment. Dont believe me look up barclays bank lawsuits on Google you will see 2 one very very recent and one just a few years back, how ironic both of the lawsuits were for doing the same thing, manipulating the price of gold so they didnt have to pay a profit to their contract investors.

Just let the banks make their own coins and stay the hell out of our bitcoin projects, we dont need their stupidity tarnishing the name bitcoin has built for itself.

The sad thing is this is perfect for the banks because they can set up their own contracts and they wont have to worry about the price becasue the contracts they sell wont effect the market like gold contracts effect the commodities market, thats a HUGE difference , now what we need to ask ourselves is "are they already doing it" what people say are "BUBBLES" may not be bubbles but the contracts the banks have sold expiring, because even gold contracts expire at the same time every year Smiley we see the price falling and fgalling and falling and everyone says Oh it does this every year, but have you asked yourself WHY? and gotten a full proof true answer and not just speculations? As a forex trader in all honesty It looks EXACTLY like what happens to the gold and silver markets when contracts expire DOWN DOWN DOWN the price goes.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:33:41 AM

To be honest I just enjoy trading them, I used to trade on Forex and got fed up with fighting the banks and their idiocity, so I cashed out of there and we now mine and trade , I use cryptsy right now, But to be utterly honest and not caring if any coin owner or developer is offended, You guys need to get yur heads out of your asses, for a bunch of high scale developers who know so much you sure dont know how to run a coin. and you certainly dont know the first thing about a currency market.the sooner you guys get your heads out of your asses and hands out of other peoples pockets and do somthing productive, the sooner you will be so rich  you might be standing next to Bill gates on the forbes top 10n richest people in the world.

God if I had just a little bit more money I would put all of you to shame even BTC developers. And the people helping me to develope a coin,they too would be raking in the cash. Sorry to say but it is true, why? because you guys ALL miss one very important thing when developing all these coins. Once you figure it out, there will be no more pump and dump coins, there will be no more high dollar investment worries and the markets on cryptocoins, OMG thru the roof. The sad thing is these guys making all these coins most of them dont really care about the coins future,they have a pump and dump mind set from the beginning no mater if its a 6 months pump and dump or a 3 year pump and dump. Once you get that Pumpand Dump thought out of your mind and decide to secrure a coins future, you will pass bitcoin in a matter of months in value. This will then cause Bitcoin to remove their thumbs and heads out of their asses and really begin to progress their coins future. but as of now they can just sit back , manipulate the BTC value as they see fit and rake in the cash.

Right now all these coins are just some get quick money schemes, nothing of real value as of yet, I have my eye on a few coins but I think like someone mentioned above, One big BIG crash and you are going to see a lot of these coins die and disappear.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:36:22 AM

I only ask this because I would say a fair portion of the community it seems have risked or are going to risk a large portion of their life savings and what not based on speculation that this coin will do well. Do people actually take these gigantic risks and how? I mean in the past week alone the price has tumbled from $600+, maybe even quicker than that. I just don't understand, I'm not much of a risk taker myself because I don't have the capitol or equity or whatever to put into it. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should read up about stocks and trading and what not.

Ok firstlet me mention to you I am a forex trader, and the sources you look to get your information from will not work, Stocks are manipulated, and foreign exchange is both colluded and manipulated, so trying to use the stock market and trading is not how you wcan or will find reputable information on bitcoins. Firstly because the people running the show in stocks and forex will lead you astray, they cant get into bitcoin without paying for it, those guys have never worked a day in their life, they have traded, manipulated and colluded their way to riches, and in the bitcoin world that shit just dont work, therefore they will tell you, its gonna fail, it will never hold up, they want you to invest your money in their market so they can legally steal it.

there are ways to get into the bitcoin world "Right Now" that are not so risky, it involves endless hours of work, and determination, but those who really want to get involved and get started still have a chance to do so.

to be honest yu seem like a person who wants to get involved in what would be a long term long position, meaning you seem to be thinking of buying some bitcoins and holding them until the value increases to a place you can sell them, as a trader myself of foreign currencies this is not the time for that for 2 reasons. In my book I am a scalper who looks for quick profits in currency trading all day long, so buying a currency at its lower high is very risky, and the 600+ mark of this currency is its lower highs. I would never buy here, this market has no plausible fundamental factors right now its not old enough and has had to many negative contributing factors to give you a good fundamental analysis. and the second best reason not to buy now is for the price of 1 coin you could invest in minimum 2 S1 Antminers and join a pool and make out better for yourself.

So my advice to you, dont try and compare or get information on a currency that is neither centralized or regulated by the big banks with industries that are regulated, centralized manipulated and colluded by big banks. take you money you want to invest and get ito mining while you still can. You will find with enough research many things about this industry can be misleading, like the consistent degradation of solo mining, "Dont do it" "its useless" dont believe them the 3rd largest findings of coins in blocks goes to Unknown resources not a pool, the third on the list are all those people out there solo mining finding coins every day. I am not telling you to solo mine with 2 S1 ant miners, that would possibly prove to be futile , UNLESS your a very very lucky person haha" what I am saying is it is still possible to grow and get into solo mining before its to late.

Dont take everything you read to heart, do your own due diligence, research look around and make your own decisions based on research and facts, never be the follower, try to be the leader. Smiley

Again just my 2 satoshis worth of opinion Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:37:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   294
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:12:58 PM

~17 minutes earlier (13 hour time dif. between CST Fodor time) the following:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/803106916380082?comment_id=803107516380022&offset=0&total_comments=1

And that, my fellow Bitcoiners, is when the venerable Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor first learnt about Bitcoin.

BTW, I was well aware of this fact within 5 minutes of first learning about Leroy's thread mentioned in the OP of this thread, but opted to fuck with him and his weekend. Now, there's not a fuckin' thing he can say to sugar coat the web I spun around his ass (whatever the fuck I mean by that, but you get the gist).

In closing, a few post from his Facebook page before fuckturdface locks it down and forgets he had a Facebook page like he wants everybody to believe happened with his Twitter account, that lyin' fuck!

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

Leroy Fodor
June 8, 2014 ·
I have put together a site for people interested in getting into bitcoins. This sit I made will take you through step by step how to earn bitcoins to help pay for your own mining equipment.
Before you decide to be a ney sayer I want you to think about whathas happened in our generation, In 1990 Xerox, IBM and Sony said Billgates dream was a wild fantasy, they advised people not to invest in Microsoft stock, they claimed there was no way a computer would ever be in everyones home. And a lot of people listened. But for those fw who decided to find a broker and buy themselves just 1/2 share of Microsoft stock they profitted over 500,000 dollars just a few years later.
Well bitcoins is free, I have found ways to get your hands on the coins with no out of pocket expenses, and I will keep adding more ways to obtain this little piece of the gold rush as I find them.
Think about where we were in 1990 and what would have happened if we jumped on the microsoft boat that NO ONE thought would last.
you have nothing to lose its absolutely free. this site wil take you step by step thru the proess. Itis not a bitcoin designed site, its not a purchased site, I actually put the whole thig together myself to help others get informed and get started with no money out of your pocket.
http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland
Let me know what you think, please like the page with the like button. Thank you.
bitland
KNLGFX.WIX.COM

This one's my favorite:

The day Leroy Fodor friends his wealthy financier:

October 13, 2014 ·

6 months ago was March 13, 2914, whereas SHIT-FOR-BRAINS didn't learnt about Bitcoin until June 1, 2014, with that proof shown above.

Leroy Fodor
October 24, 2014 ·
DotA 2 items for BTC
Hello My in game ID is 144913651 if you see an item you like make me an offer in BTC only i will not accept cash. ( I may accept other coins tho if the price is right) All hero items are up for sale (EXCEPT witch doctor) other items can be negotiable some non hero items may not be for sale or may be to pricey for you smile emoticon Add me and Message me with an offer, you get the item in trade the second the BTC has been confirmed and is in my wallet that is the deal take it or leave it smile emoticon Once the deal is complete it would be nice if you give a good reference for me in here so others will not dispute my selling arrangement

Leroy Fodor
November 13, 2014 ·
Ok parents I need help my wife is at work i am at hme with the kids.
last night Jhazmyne got bit by something near her eye,(most likely a mosquito) it was fine when she went to sleep, then she got up in the middle of the night and played on her computer while I was working online, eye was still fine. she went to sleep this morning with me and woke up around 1:45 and her eye is swollen. Im in the philippines so what should I do for her. can I put an ice pack on her eye?

So, the well-to-do Fodors has the wife working with the genius stay-at-home dad not knowing how to use Google to see what to do for a kid that has an insect bite. Yet, this fuckin' genius is goin' to show you how you, too, can earn 580% ROI on your crypto investment provided he holds the coinage and allowed to use his patent pending Martingale System because no miners are invloved in spite of him owning the largest BITCOIN MINING OPERATION IN ALL OF THE PHILIPPINES, albeit the miners won't be hashing during daily electrical blackouts and occasional hurricanes.

Leroy Fodor
December 4, 2014 ·
Jhazmyne had a great Birthday, she wanted only 2 things to pay at the mall and eat at Jollibees. She got to play at zoofari and some other rides she wanted to ride at the mall and got her jollibees chicken and rice. Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes to her

http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

We were planning on having our 4 year old daughters birthday party the next day however everything we had for her was lost in the fire.

Two years ago, Leroy was sadden that a 4-year-old wouldn't be able to have a birthday party 5 days after her birthday. Her birthday was a Tuesday. The fire was a Saturday morning. The birthday party was goin' be on a Sunday. Wait! Let's back up here. The fire was on a Saturday morning. The fire consumed the DISCO LOUNGE. The disco was open late on Friday night do to adults partying. Perhaps somebody left a hookah burning? I have to admit that that one's a stretch, for nobody leaves a hookah burning. BUT, what if this was some killer shit and nobody partakin' realized that there was still some shit a burnin'? HMMMMM!!!

That's interesting! Amazing how a group of Bitcoiners didn't do their due diligence when welcome Leroy Fodor to their team. I may have to check into all of them also.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:46:22 AM

Leroy Fodor's very first post, and it too contains BULLSHIT!

I've been reading a ton of stuff online (here and elsewhere) with the goal of learning to mine bitcoin, on a small scale. It seems the only advice out there for a "small scale" miner is "DON'T DO IT!" Are all these people just trying to stop competition? I understand that running just one little ASIC isn't going to make me rich, and probably wont earn enough to cover electricity, but a person's gotta start somewhere.

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research. I had not joined but gained a little bit of knowledge here. But this thread made me want to join and post my opinion.

Please before you read farther, if you get your pannies in a bunch when someone puts the blatant obvious truth in your face, I deeply encourage you to just move on to the next thread, I am sure I will ruffle some sleeves in my post. I am a very honest person.

I have to agree with the original poster. Sometimes even the attitudes of the posters on some of these forums I go to are just not right. Threads that should be easily answered by long time miners are left alone for months at a time, if they ever even do get answered at all. Some threads asking for help with easy codes that can be copied and pasted are not done but given a run around about everything but the code the OP needed. It really honestly does seem as tho people in this industry want to discourage new comers. Sometimes you get a good answer that seems genuine, I see a few in here, but most of the time I have even told myself what the OP made this thread about.

Now to give how I feel about the thread, Bottom line, when a member asks how to do something and we will pick a super great thread with a perfect set up, lets say i post I am getting 900KH/s and I want to solo mine, can someone help me set this up thru GUIminer please. Or tell me how I can get BFGminer or CGMiner to work with my AMD A6 tri core Radeon Processor.

The first 10 posts or more are going to say Dont do it, your wasting your time, forget about it, but the honest truth is it doesnt help him do what he wants to do and that is not what he asked. So these respondents to him are either deterring him to accomplish a goal he had in mind, or dont know the codes and information to give him to answer his question and are just trolling the forum to add posts to their profile or genuinely feel he may be wasting his time.

Unfortunately his questions did not ask anywhere what is your opinion on if I have enough computing power to be successful, nor did he ask for your thoughts, he asked for your help. To me that means regardless of your opinion he will search until he can get the help he needs, and by answering him with a one liner you just wasted his and your time.

Lets say these posts are correct and he is wasting his time, So what, is it your power, is it your time hes wasting, you felt the need to waste his andwith your one liner.

Heres some advice, the proper answer to his question would have been to give him the info he asked for if you had it, then  warn him of his options. but let him make the decision.

The bottom line is you can mine with the smallest amount of hashing power and you have a "chance" to make money. Will it be a substantial amount, who knows you dont know and I dont know, that's the great thing about Mining bitcoins, if everyone knew exactly which block it was and how to get it first this rat race would not exist. He absolutely has a tiny tiny tiny chance to hit that 1 block that contains those 25 sweet coins, you dont even know if he will do it in the first 10 seconds hes mining. so why not just give him the answer he is looking for or like other posts just not answer him at all.

Situations like these are what made me wonder if people are trying to deter solo mining and new comers, because if you look at some charts of found blocks, and who it was that found them, you will see Unknown is only 3rd on the list on a lot of charts I looked at, and a good portion of unknown represents solo miners.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 03:15:38 PM

Mr. Gamow, why are you talking to yourself in most of this thread? Did cyberpinoy delete a bunch of his own posts here?

Because that is exactly what an honest person caught up in a controversy would do. And the stress you induced obviously made him delete and forget about the Twitter account. Totally legit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:36:37 PM

Mr. Gamow, why are you talking to yourself in most of this thread? Did cyberpinoy delete a bunch of his own posts here?

Because that is exactly what an honest person caught up in a controversy would do. And the stress you induced obviously made him delete and forget about the Twitter account. Totally legit.

Honestly, to borrow a word that the lyin' sack o' shit Leroy Fodor loves to use, you're correct on the first count, i.e., mostly talkin' to myself, with Fodor boy not deleting any post from what I can see.

If stress is what made Leroy forget about deleting his Twitter account, then he would have declared such was the case. He renamed that account CyberPinoy in June of last year directly after registering on this forum after learning about bitcoins for the first time only minutes earlier, proven by his Facebook activity espousing wondering if Bitcoin is some sort of Ponzi scheme, then realizing, within minutes, he wanted in on some of that action since he was goin' nowhere in life there in the Philippines.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED
Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED
Your claim my business is a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I will not be baited by you any longer.

You started in Bitcoin on June 1, 2014, as you've stated on your Facebook page. Weeks later, you were tryin' to get some cheap ass miners asking your FB follows for advice. Even in the above quote from October, 2014, you echo your FB sentiment, yet you come here and try to twist the truth via it's me who has the facts incorrect.

There is not one instance of you, Leroy Fodor, mentioning Bitcoin prior to June 1, 2014, and I bet you can't produce a single instance of such being the case. Since you got into buying and selling bitcoins in 2009 and doing so well at it, there should be tons of info available for that 5-plus-years timeframe. BUT NADA! ZILCH! NOTHING! EMPTY SET! DEAD PARROT! Dude, that proof should be here on this very forum, for it was the only game in town, Sport, while Bitcoin was still getting it's footing. I joined this forum in June of 2011, and there had yet to be another forum available. All activity pertaining to Bitcoin in 2009 and 2010 happened on this forum, for all intent and purposes. Your activity is nowhere to be found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: