Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294744 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:36:51 AM

I wanted to mention something since this is the second time this has happened, If you process a payment and the place you are sending the funds from removes their fee from your transaction you will need to compensate for that. So for example if the place you are sending your funds from charges you 0.00010000 BTC to process a withdraw or send funds somewhere you would have to send 0.00510000 BTC to make sure you transaction matches your purchased amount of 0.005 BTC. StakeMiners can not be responsible for 3rd party transaction or withdraw fees. If you do not add the transaction  fee where or when it is needed, your transaction coming in will be 0.00490000 and will not completely go thru to us.

It has only happened 2 times but I wanted to make a post regarding this. I do my best to make sure a the situation is addressed as soon as possible so I can update your account, however I can not update your deposited amount until we actually have the funds in our account.

I may have to reaccess Leroy Fodor's fantastic StakeMiners given that he's somehow has thier investors overcoming a 3.5% (1.75% in and out) third party processor's fee.

The nano-second one joins StakeMiners they're behind 1.75%, but through the magic of combining negative-expectation POS altcoins, investors are able to overcome that AND market conditions so that at the end of the day they earn a profit, especially if they don't withdraw thier investment thus incurring a penalty fee. Only an expert retired Forex commodity trader like Leroy Fodor could accomplish said feat, all the while tickling Retard's ears with his pee-pee.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 10:40:48 AM

How is it that a guy, Leroy Fodor, who has me on ignore where I can't PM him, opts to PM me with the following obvious lie designed to cover up his gambling transaction via StakeMiners?

hey is this really true? this guy gave me a sad story about how he was having financial troubles and needed his bitcoin to pay his bills, possibly his house payment if I remember correctly.

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

88a92344008a95dc5b823fa79cd1c64670143a5731ac0d47434ca8aba61283ca resolves to https://blockchain.info/tx-index/88a92344008a95dc5b823fa79cd1c64670143a5731ac0d47434ca8aba61283ca

The investor's bitcoin wallet address was https://blockchain.info/address/1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1

1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1 belongs to ...

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1

If StakeMiners BoIers have no issue with Leroy Fodor paying out their 8.37138470 BTC to BetVIP, who are we to drive that issue home? That said, please feel free to bring it up at there other forum where Leroy can address it HAHAHA Fodorly.

So if that is true then the wallet address he had for Stakeminers was being sent directly to a gambling site? And he played the sad story routine so i would lower his withdraw fees. Thats is very interesting. And people wonder why other sites hold fast to the policies in place, and this only proves exactly why we have a withdraw penalty, i dont think hurting everyone else in the pool so You can gamble away your BTC is a good reason to leave a group oriented POS operation.

Finally after like 30 pages I get one positive thing from your thread, you showed where someone got one over on me. Thanks Bruno .....You da man!!

Ironically, after over 600 posts, the only positive takeaway Leroy Fodor learnt is that I proved that someone got one over on him. He learned not one iota thingy more! Totally fuckin' amazin'!

Regarding BetVIP. There was a post in the clam thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.msg12249579#msg12249579 where dooglus found connections to betvip that probably are not possible. Now you finding such a connection too. Since i know the owner of walletexplorer i asked him about that and it is probably an error. He disabled the label for now.

Just a headsup. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:52:55 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1141

@suchmoon as much as I appreciate your tactful manner in politely requesting that @cyberpinoy provide some answers to pertinent questions, I think he will continue to ignore you, mainly because he seems to be unable to provide such satisfying answers.

If I am wrong saying so, prove it @cyberpinoy!

If not, then you implicitely prove that this thread is definitely in the right section for now, but maybe watching is not enough anymore.

The constant stalling and avoiding of answers to justified questions in itself indicates either ill intent or lacking competence.

"StakeMiners! BOTH! StakeMiners!"

It's been over three days now, but the retard Leroy Fodor has yet to address the simplest requests over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168431.msg12301688#msg12301688topic=1168431.msg12301688#msg12301688

ONLY retard StakeMiners' investors would allow it to NOT advance its brand via two main forums and on Twitter and other other social media platforms. The writing's on the wall, retard dudes, and each passing day that your 100 BTC which Leroy Fodor has in his control is looking more and more tempting to becoming Leroy Fodor's personal 100 BTC. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:50:15 AM

CLICK THE LINK AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES, RETARDS: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=StakeMiners&src=typd

Remember, retard StakeMiners investors, the more investors that Leroy Fodor brings on board, the more moneys yous makes. Seeing that his 16-year-old prodigy investor isn't doin' his job on Twitter, and that Leroy Fodor has opted to not post on two main forums to garner more investors, I'd say yous investments are 'bout to become stagnant, if not dried up altogether prior to Leroy makin' a run for them Philippine hills with yous 100 BTC investments he has in his control. HAHAHA

Noticed that all the smart retards have already exited the Ponzi, leaving yous small time investors 'bout to get royally fucked up in the ass sans lube. Don't worry, though. I'll be here to further stick it yous retard asses sans lube when yous comes a cryin' to this forum after Leroy Fodor exits the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:17:43 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1174

s3v3nh4cks1h

The reason I left was I had some of my own questions. As the Chairman of the BOI I felt I should get the answers to the questions I asked and when the answers were not acceptable, I left.

Ask seven of hacks for the tx depicting the 35 BTC that Leroy Fodor kindly returned to him NOT ON A MONDAY as StakeMiners' ToS stipulate as to when such shall be returned. Leroy "Transparent" Fodor forgot to put such here as he's done with everybody else leaving the fold and requesting a withdraw sans NO FEES: https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:30:06 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1174

s3v3nh4cks1h

The reason I left was I had some of my own questions. As the Chairman of the BOI I felt I should get the answers to the questions I asked and when the answers were not acceptable, I left.

Ask seven of hacks for the tx depicting the 35 BTC that Leroy Fodor kindly returned to him NOT ON A MONDAY as StakeMiners' ToS stipulate as to when such shall be returned. Leroy "Transparent" Fodor forgot to put such here as he's done with everybody else leaving the fold and requesting a withdraw sans NO FEES: https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

It was another fairly high day for earnings today, I will be checking to see if maybe (MAYBE) we have a new floor on our earnings, I do know a lot of the wallets are very close to where they were before the last large withdraw. since we are still well under the amount that was invested at that time this could give us a new level of earnings. Maybe if we are lucky we have gotten a new floor. I can not promise it is, but I am surely liking and hoping this new movement up in earnings.

Especially since Leroy Fodor continues to mention that 35 BTC withdraw, it's even that much more important for him to disclose the tx depicting it in spirit of full transparency of which Leroy espouses.

No tx, then it's a foregone conclusion that StakeMiners Ponzi is nothing short of a full-scale scam.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:29:12 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

I am scheduling the next BOI meeting for Sunday September 14th at Midnight My time (Noon EST) I will be sending the email out to all the BOI members today after payouts and earning updates. The email will also include all the topics that will be discussed.

Leroy,

Sunday is September 13th.  
Looking forward to it.  How will the meeting be held? Skype or something else?

Michael

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:15:37 PM

In re. the latest: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1181

Leroy Fodor clearly stated that 7-of-hack's withdraw was paid via BTC. Further, StakeMiners' ToS has a clause depicting how ALL withdraw [penalty] fees become part of the moneys staked for the benefit of its retard investors, ergo its paramount that such is revealed IF Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi isn't a scam. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:31:53 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1182

I don't see anything stated anywhere that would explain why some transactions would be excluded.

Cause.. it's manual because you can't trust automated processes. Leroy made that clear... Y U NO LISTENING device....Huh

Small retard investors withdraws are quasi-trusted to an automated processing possess, whereas big retard investors' withdraw requests - over 34.99999999 BTC - are processed manually via the same hands used to stick Mr. PeePee in Mrs. Retard's ears (plural, since they are now married).

@Leroy Fodor: Would you be so kind as to quick posting in my threads in attempts to bury truisms? Thank you, retard.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:22:55 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1185

This is why I do not respond to you suchmoon, because, you ALWAYS try to create a mountain out of a mole hill. Why is it every time you post you MUST try and twist something to make it look like some kind of situation exists,

First off we never specify every single transaction will be displayed, second, he had a lot more than 1 transaction as per the agreement made when he signed up. Here is a perfect example of me making an agreement and keeping it. But to be quite honest i did not want our transaction page to list 11 investor withdraws in a row.

But, I love how you tried to act like there are so many transaction that are not paid in bitcoin when there is actually only 1. It was a PimpCash payout to the PimpCash developer who was testing the site before introducing it to his community, and once again an agreement was made and guess what, I again held up my end of the deal just like always.

The transparency of our site is the facts that you have proof of your investment that shows what your investment is doing,  how much you are earning, how often we are staking, and how much we are staking, in addition to that you can easily contact us either thru email, telephone or even a personal skype conference if you wish. You can see the coins we are invested in, and each coin has its own section so you can see all the information associated with each coin we use.

So, why is Leroy Fodor of StakeMiners Ponzi hiding the bitcoin wallet address from his retard investors that depicts the 35 BTC withdraw from seven of hacks of Species 35BTC? This fuckin' lyin' piece of shit WILL waffle around the simplest of requests. This fucker needs a baseball taken to his head to knock some truth into him that them coconut trees robbed him of from thier fallen fruits.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:56:40 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/944

cyberpinoy

News Release

Davos, Philippines (August 18, 2015). StakeMiners announces major investor withdrawal.

StakeMiners announced today that an investor with 35 BTC has, for personal reasons, withdrawn from the stake pool.withdrawal penalties were charged as per the Terms of Service at the time of the withdraw.

While this significant withdrawal to the staking pool was unexpected, and will affect earnings in the short term, continued investments by existing investors, development of new coin wallets, and restructuring of existing coin wallets will ensure continued growth of the staking pool.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake company with current holdings in 11 crypto-coins totaling 89 BTC.

And like you said those fees do not go to me they stay right in the wallets working for the investors who still have their investment with us. Stakeminers has is own account that was funded by the owners of the site and I have my own personal account also funded by me. this makes it so the decisions being made for the pool effect me exactly the same way they effect you. if you lose money so do I. If you make good money so do I. The pool and all the work I do for the pool is only rewarded upon a withdraw of investment.

[In spite of full transparency] No PROOF of:

~35 BTC being staked.
~35 BTC being withdrawn.
~Fees associated with that 35 BTC now part of StakeMiners' investors' returns.

Ergo, Leroy Fodor is a retard magnet where all the cryptocurrency retards invest. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 02:12:39 AM

"Davos, Philippines", really? He doesn't even know where he is.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:29:04 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

I am scheduling the next BOI meeting for Sunday September 14th at Midnight My time (Noon EST) I will be sending the email out to all the BOI members today after payouts and earning updates. The email will also include all the topics that will be discussed.

Leroy,

Sunday is September 13th.  
Looking forward to it.  How will the meeting be held? Skype or something else?

Michael

"StakeMiners!"

"Davos, Philippines", really? He doesn't even know where he is.

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:32:12 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 02:20:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

OK I have done some research, We do not have a new floor as of yet, our daily earnings in the wallets is going up slowly, and is higher than it was when the large withdraw was made, but what we have been seeing is the results of some of the large blocks staking from when the wallets were structured with the larger invested amount we had. We do have a few more of these blocks to go thru, so slight bounces like we have been seeing could occur randomly for the next 10 to 15 days until all those large blocks are restructured.

Please be careful when doing estimations, make sure to use the lower earning amounts just be to be safe on any estimations you are doing on your end, I would not want you to have some false values or expectations from our earnings.

I will say tho, I am very proud to see how little the StakeMiners system has been effected by the negative variables hitting us at the same time. Right now 2 major things effect our earnings, large withdraws and huge decreases in coin values, we experienced both of those factors when the large withdraw was made, and we saw very little effects compared to the size of the situations to be honest. I was seriously expecting to see much worse results. So, I was proud to see the StakeMiners system was holding up above what even we expected Once Again. Smiley Lets hope the system keeps producing like it is.

Only in America can one exit a University after four years of earning a business degree and have the ability to pen the UTTER BULLSHIT above. The ONLY people who truly believe the above is (Leroy Fodor would've wroteth "are" because "people" are plural, learnting such durin' his creative spellin' class days) the person who penned it and the retards still invested in StakeMiners, considering it the greatest written prose penned since StakeSpæres.

"StakeSpæres!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:19:43 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1201

Keep buying in as it spikes down and eventually demand may overtake supply and your coins will be worth a lot more than you paid for them.

Until you want to take profit and instead you mercifully kill these shitcoins by selling off your worthless tokens?

Daddy wants a new floor for mommy's new shoes to walk on, so it's time to sell off them oversupplied coins to the diminishing demands on the marketplace thingies.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:41:11 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 07:15:51 AM by Gleb Gamow

What did I miss? What evidence is there that this is a Ponzi rather than the staking pool it appears to be?

StakeMiners is in fact not a Ponzi. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. The returns in our Pool are based solely on the coins we stake and earnings and payouts are not derived from new investor funds but rather the coins we stake in the pool. We do not revolve new incoming funds from within the StakeMiners system in order to make payouts, plainly because we dont have to, the system itself generates new income on a daily basis and proof of mining is available to everyone.

But to answer your question directly, No there has NEVER been proof of any kind submitted anywhere that actually shows that StakeMiners is a scam or a ponzi.

Just about all accusations were against me personally and have been fully disproved over, and over, and over and over and over, and the only 1 single thing a lot of the accusations revolve around is exactly when I got in Bitcoin, which to be honest if thats the worst thing these guys can come up with against me, SO be it, it has nothing to do with StakeMiners, it's system, or how we earn income from StakeMiners. They have literally dug thru my life clear back to the late 1990s and have not found one single instance where i have scammed anyone, stolen from anyone, or not held up my end of a business deal I made, they have not even found one time I broke even the smallest of a promise. What they actually found tho was, I am a very trustworthy person in business, I go above and beyond what is required of me for success, I have looked over millions of dollars in physical assets including peoples homes and personal property, they found I hold true to my promises, they also found I hold up my end of any business deal i make no matter if I like it or not, and the worst thing they can push about is when I actually got into bitcoin.

SO to be honest, if you think when a person actually got involved in Bitcoin is a pivotal measure of a programs success, Especially StakeMiners, which is neither SHA256 based nor Proof of Work, then please by all means listen to those who would rather not see us succeed. If you want facts about me or StakeMiners go above and beyond what these guys do and contact me directly (or a member of the Board of Investors), set up a personal one on one or me with a group of you where we can talk person to person about StakeMiners and its possibilities.

StakeMiners is in fact not a Ponzi.

That's good to hear. There are too many scams around already.

the system itself generates new income on a daily basis and proof of mining is available to everyone.

Do you mean proof of staking? Where can I find proof of staking? I've tried googling for it but all I can find are forum arguments and no actual proof of anything. I would expect to find it on your site itself, but Google tells me:

No results found for site:stakeminers.com "proof of mining".
    No results found for site:stakeminers.com "proof of staking".

Maybe I'm searching for the wrong terms.

there has NEVER been proof of any kind submitted anywhere that actually shows that StakeMiners is a scam or a ponzi.

I was hoping for proof of absence, not absence of proof. Just because nobody has proved that it is a scam doesn't mean that it isn't. The onus is on you to offer proof of solvency and proof of staking. It's pretty much impossible to prove that a Ponzi is a Ponzi until it collapses, but it's very easy to prove it isn't, simply by listing its assets and liabilities, and demonstrating that it's solvent. That's the unique thing about Ponzi schemes - they're insolvent.

SO to be honest, if you think when a person actually got involved in Bitcoin is a pivotal measure of a programs success

No, I don't think that is relevant at all. All I care about is whether stakeminers is legit or not. If it is, it should be relatively easy to demonstrate it and clear up all this misunderstanding.

I'm guessin' that if dooglus asks Leroy Fodor just one more question he can't address, let alone get his retard head wrapped around, HAHAHA, it's negative-trust-city for dooglus.

"Proof-of-Steak Miners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:56:19 AM

What did I miss? What evidence is there that this is a Ponzi rather than the staking pool it appears to be?

StakeMiners is in fact not a Ponzi. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. The returns in our Pool are based solely on the coins we stake and earnings and payouts are not derived from new investor funds but rather the coins we stake in the pool. We do not revolve new incoming funds from within the StakeMiners system in order to make payouts, plainly because we dont have to, the system itself generates new income on a daily basis and proof of mining is available to everyone.

But to answer your question directly, No there has NEVER been proof of any kind submitted anywhere that actually shows that StakeMiners is a scam or a ponzi.

Just about all accusations were against me personally and have been fully disproved over, and over, and over and over and over, and the only 1 single thing a lot of the accusations revolve around is exactly when I got in Bitcoin, which to be honest if thats the worst thing these guys can come up with against me, SO be it, it has nothing to do with StakeMiners, it's system, or how we earn income from StakeMiners. They have literally dug thru my life clear back to the late 1990s and have not found one single instance where i have scammed anyone, stolen from anyone, or not held up my end of a business deal I made, they have not even found one time I broke even the smallest of a promise. What they actually found tho was, I am a very trustworthy person in business, I go above and beyond what is required of me for success, I have looked over millions of dollars in physical assets including peoples homes and personal property, they found I hold true to my promises, they also found I hold up my end of any business deal i make no matter if I like it or not, and the worst thing they can push about is when I actually got into bitcoin.

SO to be honest, if you think when a person actually got involved in Bitcoin is a pivotal measure of a programs success, Especially StakeMiners, which is neither SHA256 based nor Proof of Work, then please by all means listen to those who would rather not see us succeed. If you want facts about me or StakeMiners go above and beyond what these guys do and contact me directly (or a member of the Board of Investors), set up a personal one on one or me with a group of you where we can talk person to person about StakeMiners and its possibilities.

cyberpinoy is on a trust rampage (LOL he put 35 BTC risked for Gleb):

TALK 'BOUT BREAKIN' RULES...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hello there.

I like what I am seeing, and I have decided to give your service a try Smiley

I processed your deposit earlier, Welcome to StakeMiners.com . If you have any questions you can ask me directly or any of of our executive members of the BOI. we are here to help you thru your investment process.

Greetings! Feel free to ask anyone of the members of the BOI (like me!!) as Cyberpinoy has said Smiley

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1111

what makes me mad is not tha accusations, its that they can not prove them, they made an accusation that StakeMiners was a scam, but provided no proof it is, they then moved on to me personally, and he brought it to this forum not me, Suchmoon bounced between both forums posting links back and forth between the two, but in all the stuff, they have never proven I have ever stolen from anyone, scammed anyone or broken prom,ises or made a business agreement and did not do my part. And both of them REFUSE to come out and say NO in all our research there have not been claims that you have scammed anyone, there have not been claims by anyone you have stolen anything from them, in the businesses we researched of yours no we have no valid proof you did not hold your end of a business deal up or broken any promises you made.

Quite the contrary there are people who have said I in fact do keep my promises, that I do what i say i will do, and defend the hard work i am willing to do for people involved in business with me.

And as you can see I did not post these things early, I let them both ramble on, I allowed them to make a mockery of my bad experiences, and treat me like some piece of trash, and then just 5 minutes of searching them both I find out not one of them But both of thiem have direct accusations of stealing form people.

How can you honestly feel anything you say is trustworthy and not hidden behind some agenda when you try calling a scam on someone and you have been directly involved in some unethical situation in your past.

The irony of the situation is what bothers me.

HAHAHA
<TBC, the HAHAHA is mocking Leroy Fodor>

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

This terms-of-use agreement (hereinafter the “Terms of Use”) is an agreement between you (hereinafter the “User”) and Stakeminers.com and applies to your use of the services provided by Stakeminers.com (hereinafter “Stakeminers.com”).

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
has accepted these Terms of Use;
is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Take a guess as to how old Nigel Dollentas is. Come on, take a guess. You know you want to. Hell, I've even give you a little hint: Younger that 18.25 years old. Here's another hint: My last hint was alluding to something. Figured it out yet? When you do, please tell the retard Boofi Trustees at the back of the short bus your findings. If you're not sure which one are the Boofis, they'll be the ones going ...

HAHAHA

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4583275197995&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440855961.&type=3&theater

Unless Nigel Dollentas is an 18-year-old ninth-grader in high school, I'd say that somebody broke terms of StakeMiners' ToS.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200568597415487&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440857074.&type=3&theater

Looks like Nigel Dollentas just turned 16 this past March (2015).

"Hola, Leroy Fodor? You got some 'splainin' to do! Did you or did you not break your own StakeMiiners' ToS agreements when you paid out bitcoins to a 16-year-old Nigel Dollentas? Dollentas. D O L L E N T A S. Mama mia, you want me to spelt Nigel too? Lucy, bring me some coffee, Love. Looks like I'll be dealin' with this retard a spell."

5.6. In the case of fraud, Stakeminers.com undertakes to report all the necessary information, including names, addresses and all other requested information, to the relevant authorities dealing with fraud and breaches of the law. Users recognize that their account may be frozen at any time at the request of any competent authority investigating a fraud or any other illegal activity.

Hey, Leroy Fodor, what's the bounty amount you're goin' pay me for bringing to your attention that one of your Boofis (Board of Investors), namely Nigel Dollentas, is really ONLY 16 years old. I'm not 100% positive, but doesn't StakeMiners' ToS clearly state that one must be at least 18 years of age to partake in its Ponzi scheme? Surely, you've done your due diligence, didn't you, in making sure that your members are complying with the law since clearly with the quoted above you WILL report such fraudulent actions to the proper authorities, in this case that'll be the Philippines and Alabama jurisdictions.

Please advice us on how you plan on handling such, you motherfuckin' stupid ass retard!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 11:57:08 AM

I'm guessin' that if dooglus asks Leroy Fodor just one more question he can't address, let alone get his retard head wrapped around, HAHAHA, it's negative-trust-city for dooglus.

Oh this can't end well. Dooglus is not the kind of person you can out-WOT, cyberpinoy.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:39:18 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 04:17:01 PM by Xian01

I am locking this thread it will be unlocked for updates and other important information as we need it to be. You can contact me or any of the BOI members you see here with questions and concerns. I will gladly post your comments in the thread and address them accordingly.

As they mentioned on the gethashing forums, StakeMiners has more red flags than a North Korean May Day parade, and Leroy locking his official thread is the final icing on his cowardice-cake.

I'm not sure how any investors can look at this behavior as confidence-inspiring, if Leroy is going to shut down his thread in order to continue avoiding answering the important questions.

Only people with something to hide shut down communication channels and actively censor and delete information and dissenting opinions.

If I didn't have suspicions that Leroy Fodor was running a convoluted scam before, I certainly do now.

Two questions, Leroy.

1) Why would you publicly state "to be quite honest i did not want our transaction page to list 11 investor withdraws in a row" when this is blatantly dishonest behavior ? Why are you hiding information that your investors deserve to know about ? (https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1185)

2) Why did you embellish your credentials and experience with Bitcoin while marketing your venture ? On June 1st, 2014, you made a now-deleted post where you reveal that you are new to mining, when you claimed to be GPU mining back in 2011 ? Can you explain this contradiction ? (https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33 contradicts statements made in https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/584)

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:17:49 PM

Sadly, Leroy Fodor has locked his two threads on this forum. Where are StakeMiners going to go now to openly communicate? I know: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175352.0 HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: