Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-stack.com |Brand new gaining system|  (Read 15588 times)
Lexxodessa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:52:19 AM

(Google translation) your actions have indicated that you are a bot. Reluctantly, we were forced to ban you. Farewell. Replied the man, and I was banned! Oh you've done with this anti bot)) Razbante! I drive in the manual!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badploi

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:53:49 AM

100 satoshi/10 minutes? I never withdraw beforeeeeeeeeee
Btc-stack (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:27:57 AM

1200 now
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:58:08 AM

1200 now
HOW L,ONG GET PAID?HuhHuhHuhHuh

heringasem

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:42:26 AM

Dear friend. Due to huge bot group disclosure withdrawals for level 1 users are prohibited until morning. Sorry for inconvenience

heringasem

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:43:33 AM

1200 now
site cheap and cheats

heringasem

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:47:38 AM

Dear friends .

Today we've found large number of scams on level 1. They create fake accounts and on an automatic system collect profit. Therefore we have to stop the Newbie level withdrawals for 10 hours in order to inquire and find oud every member of the group . Bring apologies for any inconvenience . But we intend to stop the lawlessness
and provide income to honest people.

FRAUD DELETE THE SITE YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EVERY DAY JUST UPDATE VERSION,,,BUT JUST A CHEAT,,,,,,,,,,STOP POST YOU

heringasem

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:54:48 AM

Dear Friends!
We are happy to bring to your attention our new web resource -
http://btc-stack.com

There is no reason to tell you you about multipliers, hypes and other stuff that kind - the algorythms are mostly the same.
Rarely developers plan a long finance strategy, overlooking the chance to gain their market niche by stability and competence.
We do have a long term strategy, based on "money makes money" principle, since it's the only way to turn our labour into hard cash.
That's the reason why we are able to increase out holdings for a long time. Having your gilts we can invest beneficially - and that where we are professionals.
We offer these terms to our partners and sponsors:

- At least 100 satoshis per minute;
  - Minimal withdrawal 0.001 to your BTC wallet;
  - First week 50% discounts on your account improvement;
  - Profitable referral system;
  - Responsive administration and support;
  - User-friendly interface, ad free;

We are back.
The issue was completely resolved, and won't appear again.
As you had to wait too long we are glad to gift you some bonuses:
1. Many people are not banned anymore
2. We return the 10 minute interval for the 1 level
3. Our investors accounts will be refilled accordingly as an excuse
Nice to work with you!

Friends, as we told you before, we do not want you to suffer for someone's else issues. On the other hand we suffered as well during this idle time. So as we are intented to play a fair game we increase payouts by 10% for some hours for levels 2,3,4 and five. We hope that makes you feel a bit more satisfied. Good luck!

Dear friends .

Today we've found large number of scams on level 1. They create fake accounts and on an automatic system collect profit. Therefore we have to stop the Newbie level withdrawals for 10 hours in order to inquire and find oud every member of the group . Bring apologies for any inconvenience . But we intend to stop the lawlessness

stop your post scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:58:24 AM

http://btc-stack.com/img/adv_pic.png
Dear Friends!
We are happy to bring to your attention our new web resource -
http://btc-stack.com

There is no reason to tell you you about multipliers, hypes and other stuff that kind - the algorythms are mostly the same.
Rarely developers plan a long finance strategy, overlooking the chance to gain their market niche by stability and competence.
We do have a long term strategy, based on "money makes money" principle, since it's the only way to turn our labour into hard cash.
That's the reason why we are able to increase out holdings for a long time. Having your gilts we can invest beneficially - and that where we are professionals.
We offer these terms to our partners and sponsors:

- At least 100 satoshis per minute;
  - Minimal withdrawal 0.001 to your BTC wallet;
  - First week 50% discounts on your account improvement;
  - Profitable referral system;
  - Responsive administration and support;
  - User-friendly interface, ad free;

We are back.
The issue was completely resolved, and won't appear again.
As you had to wait too long we are glad to gift you some bonuses:
1. Many people are not banned anymore
2. We return the 10 minute interval for the 1 level
3. Our investors accounts will be refilled accordingly as an excuse
Nice to work with you!

Friends, as we told you before, we do not want you to suffer for someone's else issues. On the other hand we suffered as well during this idle time. So as we are intented to play a fair game we increase payouts by 10% for some hours for levels 2,3,4 and five. We hope that makes you feel a bit more satisfied. Good luck!

Dear friends .

stop your post scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why you think so?
enhancedfuel

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:37:54 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 09:51:25 AM by enhancedfuel

Site has been running fine all night and not been down once for me.

And jeesus can we have the word SCAM banned from this bored (edit:BOARD lol may as well be bored). IF everything becomes a scam then the word becomes useless.

Yes he is constantly updating the site, actually half the time to make changes for it to be better or has even done 2/3 thing we have directly asked him.

I told him the level thing was silly. We agreed and he put it as a compromise down to one level.

Some freebie moaner moaned they were not getting their free btc quick enough and he upped the rate.

The way I see it any paid invester is allowed to get a little testy like this but all you faucet lickers who ruin it for everyone else. Ever thought, all these measures have to be imposed because YOU GUYS are part of the problem these things fuck up so quickly. Yes all these sites close at any time. I swear you guys help speed it up.

You have not been scammed until you have paid anymoney, otherwise you're the scammers especially the ones who use 16 bots then brag about it on here. He then shuts down level one to fix it and all you freeloaders shout SCAM

I believe although not the best and although everyone runs eventually, that is the system of these so in the early days lets work with them, get the sites lasting as long as possible, owners are encouraged not to run so fast and to be honest if he spent 10 hours flushing out all the freeloaders then that means that investers  have even more chance of the site lasting longer.

If you always shout WOLF WOLF WOLF everytime a dog comes into the garden when the real WOLF comes in. You will all be so complacent that he will scam you in seconds because no body can see the real wolves among all the dogs.
kokoblocko

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:55:49 AM

And jeesus can we have the word SCAM banned from this bored. IF everything becomes a scam then the word becomes useless.

Yes he is constantly updating the site, actually half the time to make changes for it to be better or has even done 2/3 thing we have directly asked him.

I told him the level thing was silly. We agreed and he put it as a compromise down to one level.

Some freebie moaner moaned they were not getting their free btc quick enough and he upped the rate.

The way I see it any paid invester is allowed to get a little testy like this but all you faucet lickers who ruin it for everyone else. Ever thought, all these measures have to be imposed because YOU GUYS are part of the problem these things fuck up so quickly. Yes all these sites close at any time. I swear you guys help speed it up.

You have not been scammed until you have paid anymoney, otherwise you're the scammers especially the ones who use 16 bots then brag about it on here. He then shuts down level one to fix it and all you freeloaders shout SCAM

I believe although not the best and although everyone runs eventually, that is the system of these so in the early days lets work with them, get the sites lasting as long as possible, owners are encouraged not to run so fast and to be honest i he spent 10 hours flushing out all the freeloaders then that means that investers  have even more chance of the site lasting longer.

If you always shout WOLF WOLF WOLF everytime a dog comes into the garden when the real WOLF comes in. You will all be so complacent that he will scam you in seconds because no body can see the real wolves among all the dogs.

i`m agree
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:49:23 AM

And jeesus can we have the word SCAM banned from thi ........  of the site lasting longer.

i`m agree

WICKED!
Diana_ccs

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:08:29 AM

"You are banned for being bot. Sorry."

Sounds like a complete and utter lack of seriousness to suspend accounts honest users. I have only one account and I used it correctly, I have not even slept fully by the captchas and the end was not worth anything.

1Nmbv43WyPEm2o28bLNtnwbcbMFWWJXrqG

P.S: Sorry for my bad English, is not my native language.
Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:42:51 PM

http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png

Dear friends.

Despite the fact that we were able to identify and block several thousand false accounts, we continue to see an increasing number of registrations through a proxy, vpn, and we do see that some of you are selling bots to earn on our site.
Just like you, we are interested in the site to live as long as possible, but you break the honest math by dishonest actions.
In this regard, we are going to:
1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users. This will allow honest people, who are not able to invest, safely participate in the project, and gradually increase the levels (for beginners who doubt the solvency of the site, we can provide a list of advanced payments, and, in addition, you can read reviews from other users on the forum or watch it real-time on the site). And the same will help to get rid of bots, which are set to withdraw the minimum amount available.
This rate does not interfere with the work of our investors including but rather prolong the existence of a site for a longer time.
2. During the day, we’ll remove the security question, check the bot.
3. We consider the option of returning the sum of the minimum output at the first level back to 0.001 btc after connecting an advertising to the site, which wouldn't degrade the interface of the site. We currently search for advertising companies capable of carrying out mutually beneficial cooperation. Ready to consider your suggestions and offers to monetize traffic.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:23:27 PM

site is the same as btc-flow(btc-stack)  site will scam you .  they have already did it before.  may the get hurt in a car accident . 
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:20:35 PM

site is the same as btc-flow(btc-stack)  site will scam you .  they have already did it before.  may the get hurt in a car accident . 

Is BTCFLOW the new word we have to mention in every post. Nothing in your sentence is based on any merit or fact
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:21:13 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 05:09:23 PM by enhancedfuel

Dear friends.

Despite the fact that we were able to identify and block several thousand false accounts, we continue to see an increasing number of registrations through a proxy, vpn, and we do see that some of you are selling bots to earn on our site.
Just like you, we are interested in the site to live as long as possible, but you break the honest math by dishonest actions.
1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users. This will allow honest people, who are not able to invest, safely participate in the project, and gradually increase the levels (for beginners who doubt the solvency of the site, we can provide a list of advanced payments, and, in addition, you can read reviews from other users on the forum or watch it real-time on the site). And the same will help to get rid of bots, which are set to withdraw the minimum amount available.
This rate does not interfere with the work of our investors including but rather prolong the existence of a site for a longer time.
3. We consider the option of returning the sum of the minimum output at the first level back to 0.001 btc after connecting an advertising to the site, which wouldn't degrade the interface of the site. We currently search for advertising companies capable of carrying out mutually beneficial cooperation. Ready to consider your suggestions and offers to monetize traffic.

HI BTC STACK can you clarify what you mean by what I have bolded? Thanks - Tom / If you mean you can provide them with other peoples deposits that will do nothing to convince them that you wont run away at any point.
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:42:30 PM

Dear friends.

"1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users."
 Grin And..
https://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
 Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:12:46 PM

Dear friends.

"1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users."
 Grin And..
https://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
 Grin

I saw the DOORS pop up in tab before I saw the song and I knew damn welll it was gonna be this is the end Cheesy I really dont see the problem with this. Who benefits from all the free level 1 users? If he keeps reducing the amount it means you are desperate to pence and no one is desperate to get pence unless they have 40 other accounts open getting pence. I think upping min withdrawal to free users is a great idea. Now If we can just get him to do away with the lose a level when you withdraw that will be the big one that will get people investing. Smiley
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:00:32 AM

site temporarily down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: