Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUNDED] Tangible Cryptography LLC seeks LoC to expand working capital  (Read 5380 times)
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 12:34:28 AM

Under Option B of LOC request, along with the Money in USD, would you be willing to offer 3% stake in the LLC in the form of Membership Shares?  (Real Shares or Certificates)

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 02:34:19 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2012, 08:36:04 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Sorry for the delay in getting back to potential lenders.  My day job demanded some late hours today.

Quote from: Anonymous Lender
I can finance this on my personal credit card at 9.9% APR however I am looking to refinance my house in the next six months and a $20K advance probably won't help my credit score. Smiley  If I can't secure a loan the backup plan is to wait for the refinance to be completed and then draw an advance from my personal credit card.
So this means that the LoC B is actually a 6-month long loan, at which point you would obviously refinance using your CC for the lower rate, correct?

Most likely although the loan can be canceled by either party with 30 days notice so it may be canceled prior to that.  It is also possible I may refinance later than 6 months but most likely the loan will not be longer than 6 months.
You also mentioned home equity. I would never finance a business venture with home equity.  That is just poor risk management IMHO.  Saving a couple % isn't worth the risk of losing your home if things go south.
This statement doesn't instill confidence... I mean, if you got the loan from a forum member, you'd have to back it personally - so what's the difference between that and getting a HELOC?

HELOC is secured by your home.  Indulge me a slight derail.  Nobody should ever get a HELOC for anything.  Period.    I know in this "cradle to grave" ultra-consumerism world we like in that seems insane but the US bankruptcy code provides significant homestead protection.  A protection one voluntarily tosses out the window when they opt for a HELOC.  Nothing is worth that.  The equity in your home is the ultimate safety net.  I have every intention of honoring my bills but what happens if I end up a comma for 9 months, I have to care for a terminal child, or my wife gets cancer and we rack up $3 million in medical bills trying to fight it.   In situations like that most people (myself included) would be financially destroyed.  By business, my savings, and my investments will likely all be wiped out.  My good credit, my name, my reputation equally destroyed.  It is also possible I would lose my job/income.  After a financial anhiliation which wipes out everything you spent your whole life building you might still be able to keep your house ... unless you were foolish enough to attached what would be otherwise unsecured debt to your primary residence via the HELOC.

Of course banksters don't want you thinking like that.  They want you thinking like a HELOC is just a lower interest rate credit card.  SIGN SIGN SIGN get your free moniez.  
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 02:36:21 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2012, 08:37:08 PM by TangibleCryptography

Under Option B of LOC request, along with the Money in USD, would you be willing to offer 3% stake in the LLC in the form of Membership Shares?  (Real Shares or Certificates)

No.  No equity will be offered as part of these notes.  Still +1 for asking.  Feels good to have someone wanting a piece of the equity.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 02:45:18 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2012, 08:35:48 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Gotcha. So the profit potential here is 4.8K in total then if a lender lent out the full 20K.

Correct.

$20,000 * 1% per week = $200 interest accrues per week.  
There is no compounding as interest-only payments are made weekly.
24 weeks @ $200 per = $4.8K.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 03:13:54 PM

I reduced the request for LoC A to 500 BTC as it now appears likely that both lines will fund.  If Loc B also funds, 500 BTC should be sufficient for our needs.    250 BTC of the 500 BTC has been funded.  Lender wishes to remain anonymous.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 08:16:19 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2012, 01:32:16 AM by TangibleCryptography

Update:
LoC A has been fully funded @ 500 BTC.  I think this is an important step forward for BTC based lending.  0.5% per week = 29.6% APR.  While certainly not cheap, it is significantly less than many other similar loans have funded in the past.  A sign IMHO that Bitcoin lending is maturing.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 01:33:09 AM

Update:
LoC B has been fully funded @ $20,000 USD. 

We would like to thank all the lenders who participated.  Both LoC are fully funded.  We have no further funding needs at this time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: