Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ClownSpider] Suspicious? User flames me after I asked for lets use a escrow?  (Read 2103 times)
Skyenet (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:50:47 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 12:25:38 AM by Skyenet

User: ClownSpider
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406389

Hey so I was looking for something to be done. He said he wanted to use a escrow at btcraven which I don't know about.

So I insisted we use devdev a trusted escrow here and then he starts flaming me and calling dev my scamming friend. I start to ignore him as he was being immature.

Then he sends this:

As you can see is ClownSpiders post he obviously is trying to make some random bullshit and calling this proof lol. I will let you be the judge of that.

UPDATE:

Yes I can prove Quickseller is your alt:  You fucked up in your messages.
1)  You posted a negative trust with your main account.
2)  You Private messaged me speaking about yourself in first person while using your quickseller account.

Importing a database is easy.  Importing a wordpress DB is easy, but correcting the content within that database is not.
Because wordpress uses SQL to store every page, and every URL for every graphic you upload into the WP library.  Therefore the imported Database will have the domain name of the OLD domain, not the new one, thus you have to manually correct data for each and every single page and file that you created.  No thank you.
It is my right to turn down business.
And you insulted me saying that I was incapable.
If it is so easy, why don't you do it yourself?
You clearly do not even understand what importing a WP Database involves.
That is not worth $50.
So I decline, and you insult me?
I dont think so.

Now you are busted lying.
Your insult was clearly about my skill level with importing databases.
Now you claim you were insulting me over your chose in escrow!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:19:42 PM

Asshole!
I flamed you because you insulted me and used an alternate account to give me a negative!
Suspicious?  I am more suspicious of assholes that use fake accounts to harass people!

Calling me an idiot, and then saying that I am incapable because I don't want to deal with importing a database for you?
You have NO idea what work is involved with importing a wordpress database AND updating the content of the database because the pages themselves are INSIDE the database, and all Media URLs too.  So it is a matter of needing to update the content of the DB and import it as well.  Not work $50 to me, asshole.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:10:29 AM

Asshole!
I flamed you because you insulted me and used an alternate account to give me a negative!
Suspicious?  I am more suspicious of assholes that use fake accounts to harass people!

Calling me an idiot, and then saying that I am incapable because I don't want to deal with importing a database for you?
You have NO idea what work is involved with importing a wordpress database AND updating the content of the database because the pages themselves are INSIDE the database, and all Media URLs too.  So it is a matter of needing to update the content of the DB and import it as well.  Not work $50 to me, asshole.

Something about you and your lies.

I don't have an alt account. Can you prove that? stop making lies. Importing wordpress database is easy. Even so doesn't matter you are making shit up.

I called you an idiot because you said devdev is a scammer and one of my "scamming friends" when he is clearly the top 5 trusted escrows here.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:21:24 AM

2)  You Private messaged me speaking about yourself in first person while using your quickseller account.

Importing a database is easy.  Importing a wordpress DB is easy, but correcting the content within that database is not.
Because wordpress uses SQL to store every page, and every URL for every graphic you upload into the WP library.  Therefore the imported Database will have the domain name of the OLD domain, not the new one, thus you have to manually correct data for each and every single page and file that you created.  No thank you.
That is not worth $50.
I dont think so.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:23:55 AM

That is not worth $50.
I dont think so.

ok lol you amuse me...how is that proof? this is just sad.

You are the one making up lies.
I did mention you are incapable because you have no idea what you are doing.
And the main reason I said NO to you was the fact you wont use a trusted escrow!

Stop with your random bullshit
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:32:34 AM

All I can say is refusing a deal because you were asked to use escrow is shady and makes you look bad. If a person with high trust sees you flame somebody because he offered to transact through a third party you will get an adequate trust comment and it doesn't mean these two are the same person.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:36:43 AM

All I can say is refusing a deal because you were asked to use escrow is shady and makes you look bad. If a person with high trust sees you flame somebody because he offered to transact through a third party you will get an adequate trust comment and it doesn't mean these two are the same person.

Thank you! ClownSpider for some reason can't understand that
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:03:24 PM

You will notice the Skyenet is claiming it was him who refused the deal.
It is not an issue of escrow.  The escrow story is a lie by Skyenet.  You can tell because this argument is about my intelligence and capability importing a database.

This entire dispute started because I said I can not build a wordpress website on my server and transfer it to his server for a small $50.  Because importing an SQL database is a lot of work for wordpress.   
As you will see on my trust profile, Skyenet is confirming the wordpress database dispute, but attempting to manipulate this into an escrow issue to make me look bad.

I did not agree to escrow because I do not want to do the work with him, and I do not know who his random friend is that he suggested be an escrow.  So that is suspicious to me that he asked me to trust some guy he recomends.  So I harped on him for that.   Then I explained that because he insulted me I wouldnt work for him anyway, and I further explained that it is not a matter of me being "incapable" of importing/exporting a wordpress database.  I explained that it is too much work for $50 because with wordpress every single page is stored in the database, and every single uploaded media file.  Therefore every one of those elements must be manually updated with the new domain URL after the import and WP files are copied over.  That is not worth $50.

Now he claims HE turned down the transaction when it was me that refused to work with him.
He insulted my intelligence, calling me an idiot and incapable, and now claims that it was all my fault for flaming him.

So you can tell he is a hostile liar because he is saying "he started it!" when I have proof that actually he did.
Further you can tell he is lying because he is saying that he didnt want to work with me, when his story began accusing me of flaming him for no reason at all other than he asked for escrow.
He also claims that he called me "incapable" because I declined to accept his random person to act as escrow.
The word "incapable" does not apply or fit in that version of his story.

This is just a case of an asshole that got pissed that I would not do all his work for $50, and he still does not understand that it is MUCH MUCH more than "5-10 minutes" worth of work.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:13:57 PM

You are the one making up lies.
I did mention you are incapable because you have no idea what you are doing.
And the main reason I said NO to you was the fact you wont use a trusted escrow!

Stop with your random bullshit
You attempted to claim that I was "incapable" because I refused your suggested escrow.
Then you flaimed that I flamed you first, when refusing your suggested escrow?

If YOU suggested escrow and ~I~ refuesed, then it is me rejecting your job.  Now you claim you are the one that declined the deal first?  Busted again!  You cannot keep your lies straight.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:16:33 PM

I am done with this thread. Anyone reading clownspider can see how stupid he is. Good luck spider.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:29:03 PM

kaseller 0: -0 / +0(0)   2015-03-11   0.00000000   Reference   User tried selling a script that was not his and lied it was his.
Maxcoinbullion 0: -0 / +0(0)   2015-03-13   0.00000000   Reference   User is selling a ponzi script he claims as his when in reality its a free public script on github.
btcflowscript 0: -0 / +0(0)   2015-03-13   0.00000000   Reference   User is a fake account trying to scam people off scam scripts

More people calling out Skyenet as a scammer.
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:59:01 PM

kaseller 0: -0 / +0(0)   2015-03-11   0.00000000   Reference   User tried selling a script that was not his and lied it was his.
Maxcoinbullion 0: -0 / +0(0)   2015-03-13   0.00000000   Reference   User is selling a ponzi script he claims as his when in reality its a free public script on github.
btcflowscript 0: -0 / +0(0)   2015-03-13   0.00000000   Reference   User is a fake account trying to scam people off scam scripts

More people calling out Skyenet as a scammer.

Oh god you are an idiot...

Those are -reps I gave to people....you are so dumb...
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:02:51 PM

Believe it or not, this was my first introduction to the vod squad.. he was selling something and pushing for escrow, I enquired, my enquiry being the first time I actually communicated with him, and all he did was become absusive.. read back my previous posts, about a year ago.. would'nt be surprised if it was the same fucker in reality..

Note the same you said this, you said that, then mis-representation of the wording?

Are all people in the west like this, as in, is this what they are taught?
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:23:38 PM

Believe it or not, this was my first introduction to the vod squad.. he was selling something and pushing for escrow, I enquired, my enquiry being the first time I actually communicated with him, and all he did was become absusive.. read back my previous posts, about a year ago.. would'nt be surprised if it was the same fucker in reality..

Note the same you said this, you said that, then mis-representation of the wording?

Are all people in the west like this, as in, is this what they are taught?

What is the vod squad?
Are you saying that Skyenet was abusive to you a year ago? 

Here is a thread of Skyenet accusing 2 more people randomly that don't know him.
He is also offering to do web design work, after he asked me to do wordpress design work for him.
So clearly he is not a web designer, and is not trying to steal someones money.

Redsn0w?....He is a very well known scammer.

You are mistaken. It must be someone else. Provide proof when you try to destroy reputation of a legit person.

I don't know why Skyenet is trying to cause shit here. He started with me saying that I am not reliable meanwhile I have done 52 successful trades and 1 unsuccessful. And now he accuses redsn0w of being a scammer. He's a newbie that is asking for trouble.
josef2000

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 09:48:41 PM

Hey Clownspider,

thats exactly what you did to me after I asked to use escrow from this forum
My post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940479.0

Well after leaving NEUTRAL feedback you left me red one saying I am wasting your time, which is just ridiculous. You are wasting MY time.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ClownSpider

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:12:01 PM

Hey Clownspider,

Well after leaving NEUTRAL feedback you left me red one saying I am wasting your time, which is just ridiculous. You are wasting MY time.

Says the guy who photoshopped 'proof' of scripts to me.   Roll Eyes

You are the asshole that wanted me to use a FREE "escrow" friend of yours.  I told you I do not trust "free escrow", plublicly.
Then you accuse me of trying to sell you a script?
I never tried to sell you a script.
Then you insult me, and accuse me of trying to scam you?
Scam you of what?  I refused to work with you because you are an asshole that gave me a bad feedback and accused me of trying to sell you a script, and I never even talked with you about any script.
Then you act like an asshole.

You tried to scam me with non-payment so I never worked with you and never made you anything.
So you accuse me of a scam?  Nice try.
josef2000

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:24:08 AM

Hey Clownspider,

Says the guy who photoshopped 'proof' of scripts to me.   Roll Eyes

You are the asshole that wanted me to use a FREE "escrow" friend of yours.  I told you I do not trust "free escrow", plublicly.
Then you accuse me of trying to sell you a script?
I never tried to sell you a script.
Then you insult me, and accuse me of trying to scam you?
Scam you of what?  I refused to work with you because you are an asshole that gave me a bad feedback and accused me of trying to sell you a script, and I never even talked with you about any script.
Then you act like an asshole.

You tried to scam me with non-payment so I never worked with you and never made you anything.
So you accuse me of a scam?  Nice try.
Well, you are still trying to skip through.
Heard of devthedev or monbux?
I was trying to use monbux with you and you flamed me with messages after saying wasting youre time.
Why cant you just use one forum member instead of going to a third party website?

Monbux is probably one of the most trusted and best escrow in the forum. Dont believe me? Ask the people here Wink

Honestly, I feel like talking to a person without brain...
Hee are proofs that you wanted to sell me a script: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940479.0
I never accused you for scamming before. I just left you neutral feedback stating to trade wirh cautipn with you because you dont accept escrow.
Look it up in the trust summary

FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:31:34 AM

I hate skynet, but this time ClownSpider (QuickSeller) is at fault. he is caught red handed.
QS, you are worse than anyone, with all you alts!

josef2000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 07:32:19 PM

Well Clownspider, I suggest you stop trying to scam around on this forum, faking escrow services and dont admit it. Instead you just invent some bullshit and post it as proof.
I believe Skynet can proof that you are scamming, AND I TOO!

ClownSpider

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:33:11 PM

I hate skynet, but this time ClownSpider (QuickSeller) is at fault. he is caught red handed.
QS, you are worse than anyone, with all you alts!

I am not Quickseller.
I am accusing Skynet of being Quickseller.

Your message appears that you are calling me quickseller?
I am not Quickseller, because Quickseller attacked ME.
Quickseller is at fault, but Skynet started this shit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: