Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling sites you deposit Bitcoin/Skrill/Credit Card and can cashout Ukash?  (Read 2387 times)
mindless_drone (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:18:00 AM

I want to know are there any Gambling web sites where you deposit Bitcoin/Skrill/Credit Card/PayPal and you can withdraw with a Ukash voucher?

Ukash is very hard to find where I live. So the ability to deposit another payment method and withdraw a Ukash voucher is highly desirable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
havecoch

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:34:13 AM

I doubt you can do that. If you can find a site which accepts Ukash and other deposit options, maybe somewhere in that you will be able to find the option for Ukash withdrawal. Why not just use an exchange ?
There are traders which might accept Ukash on LBTC: https://localbitcoins.com/sell-bitcoins-online/ukash/

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:43:09 AM

I dont think any bookies allow you to deposit using one option and payout in another option...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
hdd3go
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:53:27 PM

You can hardly find a gambling site that supports legal currecncies, so basically there is no sites that will give you a cashout with Ukash.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:33:46 PM

I don't think you can deposit and withdrawal in different currency.
Many gambling sites only allow you to deposit and withdraw in same currency.
They do not want you to treat their betting site to exchange to different methods of payment.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:39:35 AM

I want to know are there any Gambling web sites where you deposit Bitcoin/Skrill/Credit Card/PayPal and you can withdraw with a Ukash voucher?

Ukash is very hard to find where I live. So the ability to deposit another payment method and withdraw a Ukash voucher is highly desirable.
bitcoin gambling site usually only accept bitcoin for deposit method
and using bitcoin for withdrawal too. sometimes they accept another crypto currency too (altcoins).
I don't think they will accept credit card & paypal, because it is possible to make their business having a problem in the future. They don't want dealing with tax.
best way is deposit with bitcoin, play there, withdraw for bitcoin and exchange it to ukash
you can make thread here, maybe someone want to trade their ukash to your bitcoin

did many people using ukash in your place?
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:59:08 AM

www.switchpoker.com has lots of deposit options, one of them is Ukash but I haven't played there so don't know what conditions do they have on withdrawals and do they allow depositing and withdrawing from different methods.

And check out bitstarz.com, they also might have a few other options, but again not sure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: