Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Faucet (Kinda like BTC-FLOW)  (Read 766 times)
AgoraLive (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:23:35 PM

I like the design, the referral system. NOT the ponzi part!!!!

In order to make this "hack safe" I don't want it to be hooked directly up to a wallet. I want a simple DB solution where payments are processed manually whenever I choose to do so. Or perhaps maybe a .txt file which contains a php friendly user list and current value of coins available....

Can you make something like this?  If so shoot me a PM.

I intend to fill this faucet with the income from my scrypt.cc account (link in sig.). I have now ROI from my initial investment, and the time has come to pay something back. Support the faucet I want by signing up though my ref. (NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT - FAUCET WILL BE FREE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeffhuys

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:44:38 PM

I can do this. Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to take a look at it.
To be clear: you want this to be a faucet, a bit like BTC-FLOW was, but do you want the levels as well?

AgoraLive (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:11:17 PM

I can do this. Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to take a look at it.
To be clear: you want this to be a faucet, a bit like BTC-FLOW was, but do you want the levels as well?

I wrote you a PM, perhaps the levels are good to have, although I don't plan on using these in the beginning
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: