Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the all-in moment (Sunday March 15, 2015)  (Read 4532 times)
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:38:23 AM

"continued downtrend"

You have not proven anything right yet.

Stop patting yourself on the back and stop thinking your dick is huge... smh
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:13:35 AM

What now? Is this drop temporary or is it falling now endless?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:14:27 PM

$220 was the all-in moment (after $160) and $220 will be the new all-in moment in a few days.

disclaimer: my last two buys were at $160 and $220

Always wrong until not.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:19:01 PM

$220 was the all-in moment (after $160) and $220 will be the new all-in moment in a few days.

disclaimer: my last to buys were at $160 and $220

I think you are right there i just made the same prediction last post, next stop $220 then i will buy in properly or get scared and not buy back in until it climbs back to $300. All in on the 15th of march will be bad times ahead for awhile.

Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:19:37 PM

Funny how everyone is prepared to buy back at $220 now. Seems like a lot you guys have shorted BTC just now and wait for the price to go to those levels... Are you sure this will happen?

8up

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:59:18 PM

Funny how everyone is prepared to buy back at $220 now. Seems like a lot you guys have shorted BTC just now and wait for the price to go to those levels... Are you sure this will happen?

i am not short neither have i sold any of my stash. imo this would be foolish. chance/risk reward is not huge enough.

but there was/is to much bullishness in the forum to power a further price surge. this is why i think, we need a healthy correction. also i like, that we haven't reached the TA goals that have suggested the price to rise to the log resistance at $350. my target actually is not $220 exactly, but 200 to 240 and i positioned myself acordingly - for new buys. i haven't sold coins since the $160 price rise.

Always wrong until not.
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:01:40 PM

i am not short neither have i sold any of my stash. imo this would be foolish. chance/risk reward is not huge enough.

but there was/is to much bullishness in the forum to power a further price surge. this is why i think, we need a healthy correction. also i like, that we haven't reached the TA goals that have suggested the price to rise to the log resistance at $350. my target actually is not $220 exactly, but 200 to 240 and i positioned myself acordingly - for new buys. i haven't sold coins since the $160 price rise.

Ah alright. Yeah well, it's hard to distinguish between all-time-bears, trolls and people who legitimately try to gauge the chances of the price re-testing previous bottoms, these days Smiley Right now both, bears & bulls, can get burned pretty easily. Sometimes even both shortly after another.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:14:37 PM

1W MACD confirmed green
3D MA/EMA confirmed crossover
Conclusion of falling wedge + confirmed breakout with target near the ATH (https://www.tradingview.com/v/6AE9Qx7B/)
Q1 Ending (Gemini launch scheduled + GBTC trading imminent)
Wikipedia, twitter, and news activity ramping up
VC investment going through the roof

I've been watching this thing for years and I've never seen the stars align like this. Quote this for posterity and my own personal glory. Sunday March 15, 2015 was the all-in moment. And it was obvious.
Legit, I bought as much as possible this month, It has been a risking not buying since sub 350.
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:37:38 PM

-snip-

52week ema has a date with destiny...
If 52 week EMA doesn't work then choose even longer one to make sure your thesis is backed. Old trick used by all gold bugs waiting for gold to rebound. And still waiting. They recently mentioned 400week ma. Why not?

No need for that - I can just fudge by a few pixels on one of the contact points and get whatever intersection is required.
That is another story with all the support cand resistance lines. Both fit perfectly fine once all is decided, but before the actual event it is down to granualarity of the charts. Few pixels do make a difference.

As far as i learned till now resistance lines and support are no lines, more an area... maybe it makes more sense to you then? Smiley

It definitely makes it easier to fudge with.
mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:55:30 PM

1W MACD confirmed green
Conclusion of falling wedge + confirmed breakout with target near the ATH (https://www.tradingview.com/v/6AE9Qx7B/)

I've been watching this thing for years and I've never seen the stars align like this. Quote this for posterity and my own personal glory. Sunday March 15, 2015 was the all-in moment. And it was obvious.
Legit, I bought as much as possible this month, It has been a risking not buying since sub 350.

Hilarious how right after he posts this, the price takes a big dive. According to his chart, if you load new bars, it initially broke above the triangle, and now we get this dip.
bri912678

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:18:40 PM

1W MACD confirmed green

Hilarious how right after he posts this, the price takes a big dive. According to his chart, if you load new bars, it initially broke above the triangle, and now we get this dip.

Someone started posting about MACD confirmed green for weeks before Christmas, then we got a huge crash in January. I've been skeptical about MACD confirmed green posts ever since.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3907

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:23:08 PM

Looking at these day-to-day gyrations the conclusion is inevitable that bitcoin is still far away from being an investable asset for most people, let alone a unit of the account. However, by the time it would be, almost all appreciation would already occur. The dilemma is whether to take risk now when it goes up and down 10% a day, or later, when it will be safer, but with a limited appreciation potential.
Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:49:12 PM

I think we are just making a +/- wave around a positive trend line since the 160 bottom. We hit a high of the positive wave now we are shooting to a low of the wave.
mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:36:17 AM

Looking at these day-to-day gyrations the conclusion is inevitable that bitcoin is still far away from being an investable asset for most people, let alone a unit of the account. However, by the time it would be, almost all appreciation would already occur. The dilemma is whether to take risk now when it goes up and down 10% a day, or later, when it will be safer, but with a limited appreciation potential.

What if I told you that it might *never* be a good unit of account, and that that wouldn't be a problem? Is gold a good unit of account? Speaking of which, is gold an invest-able asset for most people?
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3907

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:51:25 AM

What if I told you that it might *never* be a good unit of account, and that that wouldn't be a problem? Is gold a good unit of account? Speaking of which, is gold an invest-able asset for most people?

Fine. I am a bit tired of "whales" sinking the proverbial boat. Re gold-people could at least invest in gold ETF.
I heard a lot of verbiage in the last 12 mo, but don't see significant improvements in bitcoin economy, especially in the EASE of use.

mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:18:06 AM

Fine. I am a bit tired of "whales" sinking the proverbial boat. Re gold-people could at least invest in gold ETF.

We're getting there. GBTC is on its way, and COIN will be next.

I heard a lot of verbiage in the last 12 mo, but don't see significant improvements in bitcoin economy, especially in the EASE of use.

Electrum 2.0 just added Trezor support; that's just one example off the top of my head that makes things easier for me to keep my bitcoins secure but still convenient to spend. This stuff is happening incrementally. It's still very early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: