Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: pnzi.net | 110% ROI | 5% Referral | Weekly Rounds! | 325+ PAYOUTS  (Read 8867 times)
yungnikita

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:37:16 PM

Can reduce time before restart? Simply main traffic goes on the site from Russia, and on restart we will have a night.
Russian topic https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/12076-pnzinet-ot-rif-rassmatrivaem-ponzi-pnzinet-zapuschen-16032015/
rif

Activity: 118
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:59:05 PM

And in my opinion contrary good start that will be closer to the night, is thus a gradual increase in deposits, and therefore last longer.
pnzinet (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:31:48 PM

I can wait tell the round ends.. Then it's restart right?

but why 24 hour rounds, they should be bigger. Atleast 48 hours

Since we now pay faster and declare deposits with 1 confirmation as valid, the system might get stuck very soon now.
We might set round time to another value later.

We want to see how it goes, first.

what is your game time base for new round,block chain/block io??
and what happen id people deposits too early???since almost all ponzi when we send invest exactly when the game begin somehow theres always someone deposits up to 15 minute early,isnt that mean he she it deposit before game begin...
All deposits made before reset will be counted to the old round.
Other older entries will be paid with that money, too. The remaining balance will then be paid to the last depositers address.
yungnikita

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:04:59 PM

I made the deposit
uuuller

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:20:51 PM

Hey, pnzi.net i cant see my transaction on the site, already 20 minutes. What's going on?
uuuller

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:37:59 PM

pnzi.net i want my money back, already 35 minutes transaction not visible on site, yet.
TheUnknownOne

Activity: 92

BTC: 1CkoxfdqCZEreLec8gcdWjKJh1VSqyn4Cz

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:01:12 PM

pnzi.net i want my money back, already 35 minutes transaction not visible on site, yet.
Hey, pnzi.net i cant see my transaction on the site, already 20 minutes. What's going on?

I think uuuller it's your problem, since all my deposits go instantly... except for the fact that they were in a orphaned block, so i still havn't got paid back..

I think it will be soon

Tips/Gifts/Surprises are most welcome Cheesy
uuuller

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:05:50 PM

I think uuuller it's your problem, since all my deposits go instantly... except for the fact that they were in a orphaned block, so i still havn't got paid back..

I think it will be soon
1 hour and 6 confirmation? When pnzi start first time, i'd see my deposits on site after few seconds. Now there are somewhere gone
TheUnknownOne

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:07:52 PM

I think it will be soon
1 hour and 6 confirmation? When pnzi start first time, i'd see my deposits on site after few seconds. Now there are somewhere gone

If i'm not mistaken then they are gone for good if they went to the previous round and this is a new round...

enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:10:00 PM

I think it will be soon

Stop saying scam all the time. I had to wait 3 hours today for me to even get 1 confirmation on something i sent today. And after 3 hours it appeared. I also posted on here i couldnt see transaction to site op but I managed to tell him with out using the word scam. The blockchain has been incredibly slow this afternoon.

EDIT: my apologies you never used the word scam but you did seem quite angry that a transaction hadn't show up only 20 mins after sending.
uuuller

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:36:38 PM

Stop saying scam all the time. I had to wait 3 hours today for me to even get 1 confirmation on something i sent today. And after 3 hours it appeared. I also posted on here i couldnt see transaction to site op but I managed to tell him with out using the word scam. The blockchain has been incredibly slow this afternoon.

EDIT: my apologies you never used the word scam but you did seem quite angry that a transaction hadn't show up only 20 mins after sending.

Yes i'm angry. And i just want my money back.
Thats my transaction 0.079 to the pnzi.net wallet
http://i61.tinypic.com/2zf31j4.jpg
Like you see already 6 confirmation.
And like we can see, from this wallet(from my money) ponzi.net paid deposite number 3
http://i57.tinypic.com/2i918b6.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/9veasp.jpg

But can any one see my 0.079 deposite on pnzi.net site, before depo №3 or maybe after?

enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:05:30 PM

Yes i'm angry. And i just want my money back.
Thats my transaction 0.079 to the pnzi.net wallet

Like you see already 6 confirmation.
And like we can see, from this wallet(from my money) ponzi.net paid deposite number 3

But can any one see my 0.079 deposite on pnzi.net site, before depo №3 or maybe after?

Sorry I misunderstood in how you worded I thought you had not seen confirmation on the block chain. Sure i'll have a look for you to see if you're missing it Smiley
edit: is your address starting in 18?
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:12:57 PM

I see exactly what you mean. Being so close to the start have you considered the idea that unfortunately your deposit got sent right to end of the round before and you lost it? Then like they say they use any money that is lost to help pay next round. Seems likely as they paid the 3rd person in the round with your money. I don't play these round games for exactly this reason i feel it gives them too much chaos for them to play with us. I get the feeling you deposited too soon and got fucked over depositing at the end of the last round.

If you can ever get in touch with the guy maybe he will be nice and honour you in this round, especially since we can all see proof he paid someone with your money.

Feel for you mate

EDIT I bet it fucked you off even more that there are two address's quite close to number 3 also beginning in 18! Cheesy Sad Sad Sad
uuuller

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:24:25 PM

18gjqvkNpVSvBHWt7NMGnciECXVKAci7Hm - pnzi.net adress

Being so close to the start have you considered the idea that unfortunately your deposit got sent right to end of the round before and you lost it?
No it's not. You can check time on blockchain. 1 minute after restart.
I send pnzi.net private message. I will wait for a response.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:42:42 PM

18gjqvkNpVSvBHWt7NMGnciECXVKAci7Hm - pnzi.net adress

Being so close to the start have you considered the idea that unfortunately your deposit got sent right to end of the round before and you lost it?
No it's not. You can check time on blockchain. 1 minute after restart.
I send pnzi.net private message. I will wait for a response.

ONE MINUTE after new round? Sounds a bit risky to me mate, think you deposited seconds before it started. He only had to start the round 5 mins late and you would have just added yourself to the back of old round. I'm sticking to my theory. Either way, he got it and you did not get added to the front of the round.

Hopefully if he gets back to you he will honour it and add you back in Smiley I'm interested to know what error occured.
TheUnknownOne

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:39:02 AM

it's not paying, even though it has enough balance...

uuuller

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:23:40 AM

ONE MINUTE after new round? Sounds a bit risky to me mate, think you deposited seconds before it started. He only had to start the round 5 mins late and you would have just added yourself to the back of old round. I'm sticking to my theory. Either way, he got it and you did not get added to the front of the round.

Hopefully if he gets back to you he will honour it and add you back in Smiley I'm interested to know what error occured.

It can't be old round.

All deposits made before reset will be counted to the old round.
Other older entries will be paid with that money, too. The remaining balance will then be paid to the last depositers address.

He paid from my money in new round.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:07:29 AM

where admin, u stil a life or no  Huh Huh

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
pnzinet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:25:18 AM

You should take a closer look to your transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/796fb334e1e6ef14cf018ce154cf0216435c68f9371df564db1e56a04005a069

You clearly did send from a shared webwallet.
For this reason the very first address in this transaction has been recognised as the senders address.
Your entry was paid! Just to one of the addresses where the bitcoins came from.

It's written everywhere that you should NOT send from a shared web wallet.
pnzinet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 12:07:17 PM

We now made several fixes and enhancements to UI.

• Timer works correctly now (server time)
  • Added 'Time Confirmed' to table to make it understandable when a later (confirmed) entry gets paid before another (unconfirmed)
  • Stats will be refreshed automatically together with the transactions list
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: