Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: payment can be discussed. budget 1 bitcoin  (Read 1040 times)
Netpyder (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 03:37:51 PM

i need an android game developer for a small game.

i saw my mom play a swap 3 game and getting bored.

so the game will be a swap 3 game BUT the in app purchase will be fiat & bitcoin related.

i need a developer for this kind of game but it will be very simple and custom designed for many other things.

i hold intellectual property on it as at today 16March 2015 at 19:28 Mauritius Time.

basics:

1. swap 3 game
2. ONLY 20 levels will be designed. randoms.
3. a custom design option where people will be able to put the photo they want (but needs approval first)
4. holes and blocks, ice and smash, number of moves, all will be designed GUI by users who purchase the app for 0.99$
5. all level designed by paid users will need verification and approval from administrator
6. if a user is able to get 10 level published, money back or a gift will be given to them.
7. it must be VERY simple so that every level of users are able to create their custom level difficulty and send it to the admin.
8. the game will be free WITHOUT any adverts for all users. free or paid.
9. free users will be able to play level designed in house and by users who are able to get their level published.

if 1 bitcoin is too little, kindly express your price and if you are able to do it. i will release the escrow. i am asking for a very little and simple application for android and ios or at least one of them. the app will need to be updated daily for new levels to be automatically synchronised with static levels.

Serious Developers ONLY. please.

and no payment will be made unless a prototype/demo is provided.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:54:28 PM

Do you have proof of funds like could you sign a message ? I see you say that you will release the escrow but on the off chance you just lie to the escrow and say don't release the funds as you are disappointed with the result. Then you keep your bitcoin and you keep the game.

-.sgmf
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

instructions will be given to the escrow member. if this and that meet the game, release the escrow.

i am not a cheater bro i just dont know how to code but i have ideas. you can refer to my past posts for more ideas that i had and wrote them down.

proof of fund is not a problem.

sign a message? i dont know what that means if you dont mind please explain. thanks

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:50:55 PM

instructions will be given to the escrow member. if this and that meet the game, release the escrow.

i am not a cheater bro i just dont know how to code but i have ideas. you can refer to my past posts for more ideas that i had and wrote them down.

I started offering escrow service but I haven't posted an ANN here. Let me know if you like to use mine. You can alos use other person's escrow service which you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0.

sign a message? i dont know what that means if you dont mind please explain. thanks

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0.

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:59:05 PM

I started offering escrow service but I haven't posted an ANN here. Let me know if you like to use mine. You can alos use other person's escrow service which you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0.

slm zakir. thanks for the help.

honestly i spoke to devthedev once or twice on my other post so i will probably be using him instead BUT i havent decided yet. i will also sign whatever the thing is with my bitcoin acc as soon as i get a developper.
once i get a developer i will start every procedure..

things i need first :

1. developper
2. agreed price for the contract
3. duration

then

1. top up the btc acc (already did a transaction with btc here you can ask shvdb if the name is correct.)
2. madness is quite often a posting a reply to my post so i guess you can ask him if i am genuine or not.
3. escrow
4. sign the thing and get the work started.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:21:48 PM

Hey,

This project seems interesting.  I found few things which needs to be discussed.

And we'll I estimate the price for this project @ 6BTC minimum - possible more.

Game might seems simple but custom scripting for this game will take at least few weeks.

Best regards.

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:25:19 PM

Hey,

This project seems interesting.  I found few things which needs to be discussed.

Game might seems simple but custom scripting for this game will take at least few weeks.

Best regards.

6 BTC  Shocked Shocked Shocked

way over my budget, sorry.

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:41:40 PM

Hey,

Best regards.

and btw, i dont know what i should call you but the scripts are found everywhere online and free or the best i got was 15$

what i need is someone to customize it to my requirements.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/15706

15$ and you are asking for 6 btc?

i know there need some modification but its not like you have to code from the start to finish.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:49:27 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:01:13 PM by roslinpl

basics:

1. swap 3 game
2. ONLY 20 levels will be designed. randoms.
3. a custom design option where people will be able to put the photo they want (but needs approval first)
4. holes and blocks, ice and smash, number of moves, all will be designed GUI by users who purchase the app for 0.99$
5. all level designed by paid users will need verification and approval from administrator
6. if a user is able to get 10 level published, money back or a gift will be given to them.
7. it must be VERY simple so that every level of users are able to create their custom level difficulty and send it to the admin.
8. the game will be free WITHOUT any adverts for all users. free or paid.
9. free users will be able to play level designed in house and by users who are able to get their level published.

^^^  This is where you need to spend a while.

Your game is simple.  I can make this game in a day.
But your list of custom functionalities is making this project a bit harder than paying $15 for the game asset.

Look at points no.: 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9   -    and you say it's easy job Tongue "Buy $15 asset and done - just simple changes and done" - this is "NO-GO" like that.

Good luck.

Best regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: