Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old Hero Member begging for money  (Read 2156 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:17:36 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:44:17 PM by lophie

This was a big sub=ccess. this community raised enough money to my bitcoin address to cover my trip from puerto princesa to cebu PLUS extra to take care of me and my wife necessities. This thread is a living proof that the ties between the people in this community and the good will of people are still there and strong. this is really inviting a mention of:

FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED
[/b]

original post:

Dear Friends and acquaintances, Awesome people that dealt with me and worked with me in the Past. This is a donation begging PM. Please don't ignore it for it is a life or death request. I am also paying you guys back hopefully in the next few days. Please give me the courtesy of reading my story. thank you

Friends and fellow humans. Life is an up and down tide and right now I am at the bottom of the ocean. Instead of wasting your precious time with past details I will just explain my current situation and directly beg for money, yes it is this bad! Currently I have in my possession the equivalent of $20 in cash, My cellphone, two laptops and a netbook and much more gadgets, Also a warehouse so full of what remained of a my restaurant that I recently closed. that's all. My wife got stuck in Cebu city (middle of transient flight, missed the flight) with no money, no phone, after almost two days of no eating and no sleep she managed to literally beg for to just use facebook for minutes to contact me. I sent her enough for a meal and a modest stay place through a western union like local service, hence I have only $20 left.

My wife is diabetic type 2 with a heart condition and currently very sick. She has been puking blood all day. They will kick her out of the place she is staying by noon. She barely have money for breakfast and I don't know if she will even have the energy to even eat, I don't even know if she will go to comma because of the low sugar tonight.

My friends and acquaintances. I write this to you at midnight with a prayer for a response before it is too late. I have to take a flight by early morning just to reach her on time before it is too late and I tried everyone that I know! Some wants to help but it will be too late by the time the money arrives (3 business days bullshit). I can sell any of my gadgets for a fraction of the price and do this but the shops that buys them wont open until 10AM! it would be too late by that time and there is no way to reach her. She doesn't even remember phone numbers to borrow a phone and call.

All I am trying to do fellow humans is to raise in the next 6 hours enough for the airline ticket from Puerto Princesa city to Cebu city (both in the phillipines) with hopefully a little more for subsistence of just a day or two. Just to sell a few gadgets and some restaurant stuff (Fridges and etc.) The ticket price ranges from $100 to $250 depending on the time. I would really appreciate if I can get the 6AM flight. It costs about $250. Please if you want to confirm check their websites here and here

(yes I am in a pinch now but I intent on paying you back ASAP)

If you want to donate or lend me Bitcoins (I can turn it to instant cash in the phillipines -courtsey of coins.PH- ) Please use this address:

1GgRn1miR2tDy2id5qdKu9tb5ZwzYidTjp

If you want to lend me cash and you are in the phillipines (Because this service has a 24/7 branch here):
Cebuana Lhuilier

Name: Emad Omar Z Medher
phone: 09167110123
email: lophesuiciore@gmail.com
birthday: 30th, May 1988
Nationality: Saudi Arabian

If you do not want to believe my story but you really want to help if it was true you can also directly just get me the ticket from either Cebu Pacific Airlines or Phillipines airline (the only available and only a couple of morning flights there) and just register it to my information above. thank you so much!! From Puero Princesa City to Cebu City.

Fellow humans I beg of you. I wish you were here so I can give you everything as collateral I am prepared to give whatever proof or whatever details requested to back my story. I just need this very little amount for this very very bad situation.  beg of you my wife could really die of  diabetes complications. She also got a heart condition and currently... puking blood in large amounts. In Cebu city I will sell one of the laptops and maybe a couple of hard drives and pay you all back and get her proper treatment and care. Please consider at least lending or donating partially. By all means call me on +639167110123 and talk to me if you want.

THANK YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR EVEN READING. THANK YOU FOR HELPING. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME AND MY WIFE. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS NIGHT. THIS COMMUNITY NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME SINCE THE BIRTH OF BITCOIN. PLEASE HELP

I am not broke but I am stuck with no "cash" and no time to sell something for "cash". I am working freelance projects and I am yet to deliver a mile stone to get paid and even so it wont reach in time!.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:22:53 PM

hello dude,

maybe a family member can borrow/sent you the money?

how do we know, that your account is not hacked?

when will you sent the money back?

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:26:50 PM

hello dude,

maybe a family member can borrow/sent you the money?

how do we know, that your account is not hacked?

Would cryptograhic signature from 1LophieEaK be sufficient? or from the early investor in NXT account? Just toss me a phrase to sign for you.

Also LiteCoinGuy, I really tried I mean, I am here begging in public! of course I tried my family first. But they are in Saudi Arabia there is no way to send this amount in time even using western union because it is not working hours!

Through BTC coins.ph gives me cash by ATM instantly! and with that I will buy the ticket.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:38:20 PM

As soon as I get a chance to go down the local electronics market to seel some of these items:
- Sony Xperia z compact
- Sony Xperia z tablet
- HP Pavilion TouchSmart (the one posting this)
- Sony Ultrabook 7
- 2 1 TB hard drives and one 60gb SSD
- Dell mini inspiron 12

The list above to show diversity of what I have in my hand right now comeon there is no way NONE would be sold in the next two to  three days! Also I have most of the restaurant items listed on olx.com (like a local phillipines ebay service).

Also I am expecting to be paid very soon for some of my freelance programming jobs.

kingcolex

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:44:30 PM

I will send you a bit of coin, probably 20$ usd worth, hopefully others will send some as well.

Here is the transaction i sent what I had on my Hashnest: https://blockchain.info/tx/5c9464ab3b6245a94f56032445ad97c524ea678b38855273e04da58d5bb9befb
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:57:59 PM

I will send you a bit of coin, probably 20$ usd worth, hopefully others will send some as well.

Here is the transaction i sent what I had on my Hashnest: https://blockchain.info/tx/5c9464ab3b6245a94f56032445ad97c524ea678b38855273e04da58d5bb9befb

You don't know how much it means to me for someone from this community to help. Thank you, Thank you and I will pay you back as oon as I can I swear it.

hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:58:39 PM

I can lend you 1 BTC.

Only thing I ask if you can put your bitcointalk account as collateral because I've been scammed a couple times, it's not personal just a security measure with unknown people on the internet.

We can use a trusted escrow here if you agree.

And also I'd like to know in which timeframe you can return it, I can miss it for a while (1-2 weeks) but not much longer but I want to help you out if it's this serious.

You can reply here or PM.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:59:31 PM

I can lend you 1 BTC.

Only thing I ask if you can put your bitcointalk account as collateral because I've been scammed a couple times, it's not personal just a security measure with unknown people on the internet.

And also I'd like to know in which timeframe you can return it, I can miss it for a while (1-2 weeks) but not much longer but I want to help you out if it's this serious.

I COMPLETLY AGREE. please tell me how exactly to do that? Also yes 1-2 is OVER my wildest estimation to return it. I intent on just a day or two. I would want to return it the sane day but I would appreciate a day to look after my wife or prioritize the hospital check first.

How do I do that if I gave you the credintials can't I  just reset them by email O_o?

hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:01:33 PM

I can lend you 1 BTC.

I COMPLETLY AGREE. please tell me how exactly to do that?

Somewhere there is an trusted escrow list I'll try to find it, maybe you can check if you see some previously used escrows online?

I'll update here when I find something/someone.
kingcolex

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:02:30 PM

You don't know how much it means to me for someone from this community to help. Thank you, Thank you and I will pay you back as oon as I can I swear it.
No problem, just send to 1HUKhTy8R12J8kUeKXvtAFG61RLzpWPQq4 whenever your able to pay it back.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

I can lend you 1 BTC.

Somewhere there is an trusted escrow list I'll try to find it, maybe you can check if you see some previously used escrows online?

Of course I used numerous escrow especially John K. TaT and Dabs. Also I will take a gamble and put my faith in the community. I will not use escrow to hasten this. Just to use the extra time to pack her up some clean clothes and such. she is really stranded with nothing.

chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:04:16 PM

and why you have a swastika for your avatar?

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
chaoman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:06:25 PM

is that the nazi or buddhist sign, I can never tell.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:06:38 PM

and why you have a swastika for your avatar?

My wife is a Buddhist and she taught me the true meaning behind it. I thought it was beautiful so I adopted it as my avatar. The day I adopted it was a couple of days after we met.

hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:07:16 PM

I can lend you 1 BTC.

Of course I used numerous escrow especially John K. TaT and Dabs. Also I will take a gamble and put my faith in the community. I will not use escrow to hasten this. Just to use the extra time to pack her up some clean clothes and such. she is really stranded with nothing.

I'll PM you
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:07:37 PM

is that the nazi or buddhist sign, I can never tell.

That symbol is a wheel opened to the right and tilted.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:08:54 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812325.0

This is what used to be our restaurant before we close it. Most of the items you see in facebook pictures are in storage in a friends house. with a list of prices and just are waiting for a buyer.

Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:18:07 PM

I sent you 0.1 BTC.

dda5c86ebfd566991174757936b26e0af47a90de4153ee1c008116b0d6e73c58

Send it to 16kkwrEv9UtSYsfwgGqmFJH96GSxjMytWb when you can.

Best wishes for both of you, I'm sure it's going to be fine.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:20:04 PM

Dear friends and awesome people I have successful raised ALL I needed and you are the most amazing community I have the pleasure of being a member of. Please from now now you can just wish me good luck or you can effectively see your loan being sent back to you as soon as I have time, half an hour maybe. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I love you all!!!!!

EDIT: sorry one guy who wanted to pledge 1 BTC have a small disagreement since I already promised the account holding to hodlmybtc. So I am still just a little bit more "hanging"

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:24:11 PM

Glad to see you were able to gather enough loan funds for your tickets, Lophie.

Just came across this thread, and was just about to login to Coinbase to lend you, but looks like you're good now.

Best of luck and best wishes to you and your wife.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀