Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem connecting with Bitcoin.  (Read 677 times)
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 03:07:23 AM

I was using P2Pool quite finely for quite some time now. Got a 5850 card in the mail and dual installed by my 560 ti just fine. Appeared to be working, installed MSI to get some tweaks. Had the screen freeze and restarted. Now Bitcoin simply won't connect. I've seen it get 1 connection sometimes, but that's not enough to do anything obviously. But lately I haven't even been able to replicate that.

The main symptom I can see is that I can't shut it down. It locks at 25 cpu and 46k mem or so in cntrl alt delete. I have to use the command menu to end it, lest it never ends. I am wondering if it's not so much the connection as it just hanging somehow. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried restarting computer, modem, router, etc. Ports have been forwarded and have been working effectively, no changes were made! Sans video card... any familiar..? Did a lot of Googling but received little results... Thanks..

BTC Long.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: