Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to buy bitcoins with paypal  (Read 1032 times)
duckydonald (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:26:58 PM

i can do small amounts of .10 btc at a time, can send as service or digital prod, I had done trades with SHVB many times and wardrick.  I can pay 9 percent fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:00:08 AM

Paypal can be charged back even 6 months later, btc trading with paypal is not recommended.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:06:07 AM

i can do small amounts of .10 btc at a time, can send as service or digital prod, I had done trades with SHVB many times and wardrick.  I can pay 9 percent fee

You used WU with those transactions, not PP.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:17:46 AM

your point?  I still wanna use paypal so I wont have to convert money into the WU and pay WU fees
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:18:31 AM

hence also reason why I say small amounts are fine, who wanna scam for .10 btc and lose a paypal account?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:22:57 AM

hence also reason why I say small amounts are fine, who wanna scam for .10 btc and lose a paypal account?
And what it's a hacked account ?   I used to sell 0.05BTC on ebay and got charged back..
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:23:53 AM

People have scammed for a lot less here. : / And we don't know if it is your account, or if it is hacked or something.
Why don't you withdraw the money and use localbitcoins or other sites?

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:26:22 AM

And what it's a hacked account ?   I used to sell 0.05BTC on ebay and got charged back..

What account is hacked?  If you go read my posts I have no hacking skills whatsoever, I just started learning programming on khanacademy.  Sorry to hear you got scammed on scambay
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:29:50 AM

People have scammed for a lot less here. : / And we don't know if it is your account, or if it is hacked or something.
Why don't you withdraw the money and use localbitcoins or other sites?

I might end up having to do that, if people will continue to be skeptical. 
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:37:25 PM

Probably one of the best kept secrets for buying bitcoins with Paypal is https://www.bitcoinranger.com

Obvious spam is obvious.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:47:47 PM

i can do small amounts of .10 btc at a time, can send as service or digital prod, I had done trades with SHVB many times and wardrick.  I can pay 9 percent fee

your point?  I still wanna use paypal so I wont have to convert money into the WU and pay WU fees

His point is PayPal can be charged back several months after the payment. WU can't.
For someone to deal with PayPal he needs to trust the buyer completely and of course a relatively new member with negative trust doesn't fulfill this requirement.
You need to trade with a non-reversible method using escrow.

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:56:03 PM

i can do small amounts of .10 btc at a time, can send as service or digital prod, I had done trades with SHVB many times and wardrick.  I can pay 9 percent fee

I understand, does my account status say newbie?  or I havent done any trades?

your point?  I still wanna use paypal so I wont have to convert money into the WU and pay WU fees

His point is PayPal can be charged back several months after the payment. WU can't.
For someone to deal with PayPal he needs to trust the buyer completely and of course a relatively new member with negative trust doesn't fulfill this requirement.

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:56:53 PM

Probably one of the best kept secrets for buying bitcoins with Paypal is https://www.bitcoinranger.com

Obvious spam is obvious.

Yes new account definitely spam
aacoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:58:24 PM

www.virwox.com

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:59:45 PM

It says 168 activity without PP trades and most importantly negative trust.
As I said, absolutely no chance you can buy with PayPal here.

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:21:27 PM

I understand, does my account status say newbie?  or I havent done any trades?

I understand, does my account status say newbie?  or I havent done any trades?

It says 168 activity without PP trades and most importantly negative trust.
As I said, absolutely no chance you can buy with PayPal here.

Ok Mr know it all!  1 neg trust that is in dispute and will be removed before I do the trade.  also by the way I did get two people who are interested.  The other I dont need to fix my feedback with.  and like i said I can do tiny amounts.  No reason I have to scam for such petty amounts and jeopardize a paypal account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: