Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HACKATHON] satoshihack.com - the first [opensource] BitcoinHackMe!  (Read 2937 times)
ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:04:27 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 12:05:08 AM by ca333

Just curious, are the future hackathons going to be at the same time?
Because this is around midnight for me :c

yes i think in same time. but also i think it will take 24-48h for first solve it. so joining in next day is no problem

hackathons when coming ? now or later ?

in some minutes. i prepare hackathon thread now.

#EDIT: HACKATHON #2 STARTED! --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005740

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
zen2

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:03:01 PM

Just curious, are the future hackathons going to be at the same time?
Because this is around midnight for me :c

yes i think in same time. but also i think it will take 24-48h for first solve it. so joining in next day is no problem

hackathons when coming ? now or later ?

in some minutes. i prepare hackathon thread now.

#EDIT: HACKATHON #2 STARTED! --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005740

bad i missed this! i will join the #3.  Smiley this look like much fun! good idea. make more advertising for it.
i think lots of people don't know this exists. I try level 1 but it s not so easy the first time. But when i saw the solution in the #1 thread it seem so logical! i like it. today i learn #1 and #2 intensive. HACK THE WORLD!
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:41:59 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 10:50:41 PM by ca333

Reminding:
NEW HACKATHON ROUND begin tonight! Participate in the hackathon and "HACK" 0.1 BTC. Look at hackathon #1 and hackathon #2 for more information.

thank you!
ca333

HACKATHON #3 STARTED! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012465

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:20:39 AM

4th hackathon coming soon?
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:20:08 AM

Hello Injust! Because of error in real life (my articular capsule in left hand is broke) i can not start hackathon #4 this weekend. Instead i make it a puzzle for the users can solve it. I put it online this night! Thank you for coming back and interested in the hackathons!
thank you!
ca333

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:39:28 AM

Hello Injust! Because of error in real life (my articular capsule in left hand is broke) i can not start hackathon #4 this weekend. Instead i make it a puzzle for the users can solve it. I put it online this night! Thank you for coming back and interested in the hackathons!
thank you!
ca333

Wish you a swift recovery (and lol'd @ error in real life) this hackathon is definitely a fun little thing you got going on. Thanks and good luck!

ca333 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:50:32 AM

thank you!
ca333

Wish you a swift recovery (and lol'd @ error in real life) this hackathon is definitely a fun little thing you got going on. Thanks and good luck!

thank you for regenration wishes! yes we have error in real life and in virtual life. many "errors" everywhere.  haha. Smiley hackathon is really very funny, i hope you join it then. its a motivation for many people to use the brain, collaboration with other users, and start to deal with it-technology (cryptography, webdeveloping, hashing algorithsm, etc.).. this was my main goal and the idea of this project.. bring the people closer to technical topics.
thank you for interest!
ca333

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: