Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what INR value you would dump your coins ?  (Read 3551 times)
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:12:13 PM

I wish to see it reach 60000₹ + mark again(Like it did at the time of mtgox and previous halvening).
I would "dump" most of my coins at ₹1lakh +

Time to create another Willy Bot ? Wink
And another exchange that supports willy  Cheesy

I wonder who would like to play this wild game ? Benson, Kamesh or someone else ?
I do have some other names in mind , cant disclose them, don't wanna annoy anyone.

What to annoy ? We are just speculating here...

There are only four players now who operates in INR specific market - Benson, Kamesh, Sathwik & Mahin. Out of them Sathwik & Mahin does not own real time exchange where willy is possible. Left are 2. Now, if you know about some new player that's a different story. But, willy bot is not possible in direct trading exchange or bitcoin shops. It has to be a real time exchange like Mt. Gox to employ willy.

Sigh, If we had willy working with us, I would never complain about volumes Smiley..

You owe me laprop bro Tongue

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:32:34 PM

I wish to see it reach 60000₹ + mark again(Like it did at the time of mtgox and previous halvening).

I wonder who would like to play this wild game ? Benson, Kamesh or someone else ?
I do have some other names in mind , cant disclose them, don't wanna annoy anyone.

There are only four players now who operates in INR specific market - Benson, Kamesh, Sathwik & Mahin. Out of them Sathwik & Mahin does not own real time exchange where willy is possible. Left are 2. Now, if you know about some new player that's a different story. But, willy bot is not possible in direct trading exchange or bitcoin shops. It has to be a real time exchange like Mt. Gox to employ willy.

Sigh, If we had willy working with us, I would never complain about volumes Smiley..

You owe me laprop bro Tongue

Regards

Ha.. You owe me one too, so, lets cancel out this one :p

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

I won't dump my coins before next halvening and would atleast wait for the price to reach atleast 60k INR+ like it was some 2 years back.

I am pretty sure the price of bitcoin will get to 50k+ after the next halvening.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:36:34 PM

Do it buddy. Take the price to 1 lakh INR/BTC. Volume will automatically follow. Just consult MK about how is the life after Willy Wink

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:49:09 PM

Do it buddy. Take the price to 1 lakh INR/BTC. Volume will automatically follow. Just consult MK about how is the life after Willy Wink

Ha... And spend the next 7 years waiting for the price to go back up after the crash? :p

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:15:58 PM

Ha... And spend the next 7 years waiting for the price to go back up after the crash? :p
And get blamed for the price crash for rest of your life + face trolls + attract media attention(don't do it when elections are around else you'll loose all the media attention) + periodic visits to courts.
Its an awesome package.

Although I wouldn't mind if the price crashes after touching 1lakh mark   Roll Eyes

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:58:31 PM

I won't dump my coins before next halvening and would atleast wait for the price to reach atleast 60k INR+ like it was some 2 years back.

I am pretty sure the price of bitcoin will get to 50k+ after the next halvening.

I doubt that will happen. There are a lot of bitcoins in the world right now, and most of it is probably not used. I would suspect a massive sell as the price nears 1000$ this time, even if it touches 500.

Also the halvening is only supposed to reduce the possible selling by 1800 coins, which might not really cause such a big rise in the prices.

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:02:31 PM

I doubt that will happen. There are a lot of bitcoins in the world right now, and most of it is probably not used. I would suspect a massive sell as the price nears 1000$ this time, even if it touches 500.

Also the halvening is only supposed to reduce the possible selling by 1800 coins, which might not really cause such a big rise in the prices.
More than anything else, halvening will surely create a hype amongst the current bitcoin users and it doesn't matter if it reduces the volume by 1800bitcoins, it will increase the buying, and with benson's willy bot it will reach 50k+.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:48:06 AM

More than anything else, halvening will surely create a hype amongst the current bitcoin users and it doesn't matter if it reduces the volume by 1800bitcoins, it will increase the buying, and with benson's willy bot it will reach 50k+.

Am not entirely sure if the global price of Bitcoin can be increased dramatically. I can see it getting affected in certain countries, where the demand rises due to Bitcoin being outlawed or in the event of natural disasters, emergencies, etc.. But pump and dumps, may impact single exchanges with large volumes, where people have access to that market from a disturbed geography.

It will be awesome to see the charts before halving though.. will be a super climb followed by a spectacular crash when people realize that the prices are not moving upwards constantly. I would keep my post-halving predictions around 400 - 600$ max.

And yeah, we will have an API out within the next 2 weeks or so, so go ahead and build a bot, if that will help prices, volume and spread Smiley

Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:57:41 AM

Everyone has a price in mind. What is yours in INR ?
I have 16k now is13k
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:42:32 AM

I have 16k now is13k

16k is too low for dumping all your coins. I am pretty sure bitcoin which bump up to a nice price (>30k) after the halvening, so better wait for that. Wink
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:18:01 PM
Merited by webtricks (1), amishmanish (1)

Feeling nostalgic after re-visiting this old thread. How time flies...

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 04:54:34 PM

Feeling nostalgic after re-visiting this old thread. How time flies...
Yeah. Looks like you were here back when Benson and the faadu wala Indians were here too. Most of them have now moved on with their own projects in the Alt-space and making good products and money I suppose.

Only a few OGs still sticking with us sorry lot out here. Thanks for staying put, LOL. Who would believe that Rocket Singh: salesman of the year came out in 2009. 12 damn years already.
sickingajay

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 01:50:05 PM

time surely goes by pretty quick
damn, bitcoin came a long way
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:16:51 PM

I sell and always buy back when price falls. This way I am never out of my BTC and always in profit too.
I don't have to wait for some target price to sell though I have to wait to buy.
movar472@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 01:51:00 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 03:04:46 AM by movar472@

When I also see that the price of bitcoin goes up, the price of the Indian rupee decreases, and when the bitcoin decreases the price of the Indian rupee increases. Whenever this happens, you can take advantage of it, but I am not giving you any advice. You are smart. Now I know what to do next. So I do not need to tell you what to do, you are a connoisseur ..
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 07:25:40 PM

Interesting question. You posted this in 2015 makes it even more interesting. Now that BTC is almost at $58k and ether crossed $3000 mark, I still am not interested in selling them.
Also INR is more cheaper in terms of usd compared to what it was in 2015.
I don't think one should ever sell his full holdings, always try to hold as long as you can and sell it as a last resort.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:49:18 PM

In my early days, I used to think that once I reach 1 crore INR, I'll just liquidate everything to USDT, lend it for interest and then slowly convert it into INR. But I have understood soon that it's not that easy or a profitable idea but still 1 crore INR is pretty good amount to settle in a country like India.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: