Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 12:12:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.06 loan  (Read 1696 times)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1222

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:16:04 AM

You are right @Quickseller but i thought that i can show some trust and be appreciated so i can increase the loans between members on future, on those can be trusted... but the safe way is this you are referring which i will use for sure next time.Be well and thank you again for your comments and suggestions.  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-bank.

Looking at the posting history on the account it seems Watoshi has a gambling addiction.  Individuals like that can't be trusted with a loan since they can't even trust themselves.  Their brains operate similarly to drug addicts.
  At least it was a relatively cheap lesson Wink

Don't let sidehack fade away...【ツ】Buy him a burger!   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-Bank

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:25:06 AM

You are right @Quickseller but i thought that i can show some trust and be appreciated so i can increase the loans between members on future, on those can be trusted... but the safe way is this you are referring which i will use for sure next time.Be well and thank you again for your comments and suggestions.  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-bank.

Looking at the posting history on the account it seems Watoshi has a gambling addiction.  Individuals like that can't be trusted with a loan since they can't even trust themselves.  Their brains operate similarly to drug addicts.

Yes @xhomerx10 gambling is actually a disease like drugs!My mistake is that i didn't check it well..anyway thankfully it was a small one and was a relatively cheap lesson as you said..I will be more caution next time.. Thank you for your comment @xhomerx10! Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-bank.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:51:28 AM

Kind Regards,
BTC-bank.

Yes @xhomerx10 gambling is actually a disease like drugs!My mistake is that i didn't check it well..anyway thankfully it was a small one and was a relatively cheap lesson as you said..I will be more caution next time.. Thank you for your comment @xhomerx10! Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-bank.

this should be a big warning for yourself not to loan someone without any collateral in the future, if you would to lend without collateral, i would suggest to only loan it to some trusted member or only loan a small amount

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BTC-Bank

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:41:45 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-bank.

Kind Regards,
BTC-bank.

this should be a big warning for yourself not to loan someone without any collateral in the future, if you would to lend without collateral, i would suggest to only loan it to some trusted member or only loan a small amount

Thank you for your suggestion @shulio i am used to it as i am investing/lending on BTCjam and other platforms since last June and is the same, there you get a legal net arbitration (i have tons from that) wich is the same to lend without a collateral you can do nothing anyway as i said i will be more careful with members here to avoid scams in the future..  Smiley

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.