Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mridul is a certified scammer  (Read 1087 times)
regtrade (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:28:28 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 05:28:37 AM by regtrade

ripping people off with dodgy keys and outright not supplying in some cases:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971637.140
**I DID NOT BUY THESE KEYS - HE RIPPED ME OFF ON SKRILL>BTC TRADE **

took $50 Skrill from me with promise of BTC, gave me a bunch of excuses to buy time for his dodgy key business and has now deleted me from Skype.

He probably won't be back so this is likely pointless, but if you deal with the name Parikshit/Mridul/Mridul_Beat or indeed anyone selling MS keys for ~$3 then be careful, it may well be him.

email he used for Skrill: Parikshitgupta166@outlook.com

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:56:29 AM

VoD already warned everyone to not buy those microsoft keys but no one listened to him
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:34:35 AM

took $50 Skrill from me with promise of BTC, gave me a bunch of excuses to buy time for his dodgy key business and has now deleted me from Skype.

He probably won't be back so this is likely pointless, but if you deal with the name Parikshit/Mridul/Mridul_Beat or indeed anyone selling MS keys for ~$3 then be careful, it may well be him.

When there were so many scam accusations on his thread, you shouldn't have bought from him. There are many legit sellers.

The prices maybe high but you get what you paid for.

VoD already warned everyone to not buy those microsoft keys but no one listened to him

What he did was wrong. you can buy from legit sellers, but the prices will be obviously high.

People only go for low prices and that's a shame.

GannickusX

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:13:22 AM

When there were so many scam accusations on his thread, you shouldn't have bought from him. There are many legit sellers.

What he did was wrong. you can buy from legit sellers, but the prices will be obviously high.

He did nothing wrong, he just warned people that those keys will eventually die and you can lose access at any time.
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:18:15 AM

He did nothing wrong, he just warned people that those keys will eventually die and you can lose access at any time.

The way he did it, adding negative trust and calling every msdn seller scammer was wrong. He could have asked to put a warning (which I did on my thread).

GannickusX

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:20:49 AM

The way he did it, adding negative trust and calling every msdn seller scammer was wrong. He could have asked to put a warning (which I did on my thread).

If you are selling a product that you know it wont last forever and you are not telling that to the customers, you are a scammer.
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:28:02 AM

If you are selling a product that you know it wont last forever and you are not telling that to the customers, you are a scammer.

Who said these won't last forever? They last even after a seller's subscription ends. Unless the buyer himself is a reseller, who sells a single key to multiple people, there is no problem which can arise from the keys themselves.

regtrade (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:12:22 PM

The clues were probably there back then and I failed to spot them, but the deal actually took place about 3 weeks ago now, and his feedback seemed pretty ordinary at the time. I posted a neutral warning on his Trust page a couple of weeks ago saying he owed me the money, just to warn others from sending him more

I think you misread my post though, I didnt buy any keys, I was swapping Skrill for BTC with him

❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
kelosian

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:34:41 PM

you can request a refund from Skrill.
Symple

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:20:54 AM

you can request a refund from Skrill.

Or call your bank, you might get banned from Skrill but you didnt get what you purchased
regtrade (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:21:40 AM

I do not wish to bother Skrill, I am a high volume/VIP user and I only call on them if it matters, $50 is a drop in the ocean and at least I learnt a lesson from it.

Being a professional gambler, sometimes it's best not to rock the boat with payment processors

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:26:16 AM

Legit sellers?

Of stolen property???

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: