Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up!  (Read 38053 times)
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:34:42 AM

****MAJOR UPDATES*****

Ok so I did the math, and actually calculated how much each user can earn in a month... and currently ... wow I would never be able to pay that! So, I have to do a total remake of how leveling/rewarding is done.

Rewards are much lower than they were... much much lower. BUT you can level up significantly faster. Before you had to do over 200 claims once you reach the higher levels. Now, once you reach the higher levels, you can level up much faster. For example, once you reach level 15, you level up every 2 claims.

Basically now, you reach level 20 in about 3-4 days.

What this means for me: I can catch up in ad-revenue and people won't be carrying huge million satoshi balances.

What this means for you: Anyone with balances over 300,000 satoshi will be level 21... This means all you can do is cashout and start over. If you have a balance of 500,000 and up, your balance will be sent to a payment queue. I will do my best to payout everyone in the queue by a month, maybe two. You can check your progress in the queue daily so that you know when you'll be paid next.

I hope everyone understands the changes!! Thanks!! I'll see how this works out in the next week, and some changes may still be made. Thank you again for your patience!

Hey hey Smiley

Well, while i completely understand the need of rebalancing everything to a level where You can sustain the site instead of running dry all the time, i dont understand the actual values at some points. The moment when next leveling up increases time between claims actually lowers average income. Its especially visible at levels 5/6, 7/8, 10/11 and even worse at higher levels. While at those higher levels it's sort of a trade-off for the increased time between claims (15 and 30 minutes changes) and lower amount needed to level up, at the lower levels its just a huge loss, since You have to complete captcha quite often anyway, so 5 minutes isnt much of a difference.

Have You set it that way on purpose, or is it just unfortunate side effect of quite rapid need of rebalancing? Do You intend to fix it a little bit? Also, while it doesnt require many claims (only 2 per level), the average gain at levels 17-20 is lower than 20 satoshi per minute, which is lower than any level except 1st.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dopdavid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:58:27 PM

Im getting a msg that the website is offline right now.
nooooo! i cant level up ma robots
Phobosator32

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Hello People of Earth!

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:21:25 PM

It is online again!  Cool
amoure20

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:06:28 AM

heeeyy
why do my coins become 0 again?
i am 100% not bot!! my balance just around 28.000 before it disappear!!
bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:57:58 AM

****MAJOR UPDATES*****

Ok so I did the math, and actually calculated how much each user can earn in a month... and currently ... wow I would never be able to pay that! So, I have to do a total remake of how leveling/rewarding is done.

Rewards are much lower than they were... much much lower. BUT you can level up significantly faster. Before you had to do over 200 claims once you reach the higher levels. Now, once you reach the higher levels, you can level up much faster. For example, once you reach level 15, you level up every 2 claims.

What this means for me: I can catch up in ad-revenue and people won't be carrying huge million satoshi balances.

What this means for you: Anyone with balances over 300,000 satoshi will be level 21... This means all you can do is cashout and start over. If you have a balance of 500,000 and up, your balance will be sent to a payment queue. I will do my best to payout everyone in the queue by a month, maybe two. You can check your progress in the queue daily so that you know when you'll be paid next.

I hope everyone understands the changes!! Thanks!! I'll see how this works out in the next week, and some changes may still be made. Thank you again for your patience!

Hey hey Smiley

Well, while i completely understand the need of rebalancing everything to a level where You can sustain the site instead of running dry all the time, i dont understand the actual values at some points. The moment when next leveling up increases time between claims actually lowers average income. Its especially visible at levels 5/6, 7/8, 10/11 and even worse at higher levels. While at those higher levels it's sort of a trade-off for the increased time between claims (15 and 30 minutes changes) and lower amount needed to level up, at the lower levels its just a huge loss, since You have to complete captcha quite often anyway, so 5 minutes isnt much of a difference.

Have You set it that way on purpose, or is it just unfortunate side effect of quite rapid need of rebalancing? Do You intend to fix it a little bit? Also, while it doesnt require many claims (only 2 per level), the average gain at levels 17-20 is lower than 20 satoshi per minute, which is lower than any level except 1st.

I agree, like the site but its hard to figure out when to cash out now since u can make more money at lvl 16-17 every hour and if u max out ur robot u start to lose satoshi
kowwip

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:33:31 PM

Would you please to tell me how to increase level up ? Thanks !
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:13:01 PM

I lost access to my wallet. can it change? confirmation of it I can provide IP address from which you came to the site. and from which I can go

Please pm me and let me know what your btc address was on the site, and what you would like it changed Smiley
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:18:41 PM

****MAJOR UPDATES*****

Hey hey Smiley

Yes this is quite intentional... It is sort of like Moon bitcoin, where you earn satoshi fast, but it slows down the longer you wait. But you still earn more satoshis if you wait til level 20 and cashout, then if you cashed out everytime at level 3.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:19:26 PM

heeeyy

Please pm me or email me with more details and your btc address thanks!
bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:01:27 PM

ok almost everytime all the site loads including completed captcha and ads, but the site is in forever load with no "claim" button visible, the claim button is always the last to load and sometimes it never does, also the captcha word loads too high on the page to read sometimes.  tyvm
amoure20

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:26:33 PM

heeeyy

Please pm me or email me with more details and your btc address thanks!

nevermind.. I know it was my fault. I was wrong inserting my address
LOL

thanks
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:01:58 PM

Is there a referral system, besides facebook and twitter?

rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:32:02 PM

With firefox, any scrypt crash every time the firefox page, why?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:29:35 AM

With firefox, any scrypt crash every time the firefox page, why?

What is scrypt crash?
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:31:25 AM

ok almost everytime all the site loads including completed captcha and ads, but the site is in forever load with no "claim" button visible, the claim button is always the last to load and sometimes it never does, also the captcha word loads too high on the page to read sometimes.  tyvm

Sorry about this, but it actually loaded a lot slower before. If it is your first time, you have to press the "Start" button
fredericoagent

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:51:06 PM

My gripe is that whilst I understand your need to rebalance your taking the piss out of those who left their coins in. I could have cashed out a few days ago for twice the amount I can cash out today. thats pretty shitty.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:39:17 PM

My gripe is that whilst I understand your need to rebalance your taking the piss out of those who left their coins in. I could have cashed out a few days ago for twice the amount I can cash out today. thats pretty shitty.

I don't understand... you still have the balance there and I will pay them out. The people who were able to claim that high just were lucky I guess that's all you can see it as.
svetoch

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:24:58 AM

thank you for the prompt resolution of the problem. play again
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:16:00 PM

I have reach level 3 and now i can cashout, the payment is immediately?
But i don't like cashout now and return to level one  Grin
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:02:19 PM

It's a nice idea, but many of us seem to don't like the fact that after the withdrawal, you have to return on level 1.
Couldn't you change this thing?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████