Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling actual website Coin-network.com  (Read 1711 times)
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:15:04 PM

Hi,

I have recently been very busy with school and work and could not keep up with the www.coin-network.com website. Which consist in some of the bitcoin/altcoin news mostly altcoins.

I have done some good seo ranking for the website and managed to bring some keywords on the first google search pages. Altcoin calendar bring coin-network on the first google page and a couple other key words cryptocurrency related which bring coin-network in the first couple google page ranking.

The website is 6 months old and brought a good share of revenue considering the very small amount of work which has been put in content related. Most of the work has been in setting up the website/advertising it.

For the revenues I have been dealing with Buysellads.com and generated an average of 100$ per month for the 3 months I have listed the site on ( This is an automated revenue generated.

This is without including revenues from articles and direct btc advertising for the banners.

If there is a serious group out there to maintain a Bitcoin news website this is a perfect opportunity to get started with.

Once again the reason i am selling is i cannot maintain the website active due to my personnal life occupations.

I am not too sure how much of a good starting price for auction i should start with ,so i will let who ever is interested to just bid on this hopefully i can find someone who is interested enough to make a reasonable offer and take over.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905

The one true king.

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:51:15 AM

very interested. Can you pm us a price range atleast ? also any specifics about the back end.

Thank you.

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:56:02 AM

What are you looking to get out of it?

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:59:59 AM

To host an "auction" you should set some kind of opening price, but a buy-it-now or reserve price is usually optional.

onewiseguy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:48:15 AM

Price is a bit to high.

can post revenue please.

That way we can have a better understanding  on a good offer for it.

the lay out looks good but it looks like you haven't posted in a while.
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:30:51 PM

Starting Price

1.5 BTC

Generated 300$ over the last 3 months on buysellads
Generated over 4 BTC from directed BTC advertisers for the past 3 months

SEO keywords done on altcoin news/altcoin calendar/bitcoin news/cryptocurrency and some more

Reason for sell/ I don't have anymore time to take care of the website.

CONTACT
onewiseguy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:32:53 PM

Starting Price

1.5 BTC

SEO keywords done on altcoin news/altcoin calendar/bitcoin news/cryptocurrency and some more

Post Buysellads here please (proof) here please
Generated over 4 BTC from directed BTC advertisers for the past 3 months (Proof) here please

highly interested.
onewiseguy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:33:32 PM

Starting Price

1.5 BTC

Generated over 4 BTC from directed BTC advertisers for the past 3 months (Proof) here please

highly interested.

If you can post here first bid 1.5 BTC
onewiseguy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:37:05 PM

can you also post Traffic data.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 07:46:52 PM

Interested in traffic stats, did you have Google Analytics or something similar set up?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:48:37 PM

Starting Price

1.5 BTC

highly interested.

If you can post here first bid 1.5 BTC

here you go , you can find everything from this screen, if you still have doubts i can have you visit the buy sell ads account directly.

19RUbVNBTR8Fv5jFJFjgM6rTZEEAwAkwef ( this is one of the few btc adress since ive used exchangers as direct adresses too/paid also in altcoins some times)

CONTACT
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:55:33 PM

Interested in traffic stats, did you have Google Analytics or something similar set up?

I have been relying on buysellads stats, might not be the best source but still does the work.

I have been on for 4 months totalling around 800k impressions so i'd say around 200k impressions a month. sometimes its lower sometimes higher it really depends on articles releases and the way you advertise them/twitter/facebook(groups)/reddit ect..

CONTACT
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:03:14 PM

Also just wants to add/ there is more then simply the website. Everything has been built up from the ground the twitter account holds over 400 real crypto followers none of them are fake like many others are doing out there buying followers and shares. The website is already filled up with content/design is pretty unique and make it stand out from the regular black and white websites.

It's a alot of work to start a website and the big work has already been done here. All it requires is someone who is interested enough to keep it active and it will keep on growing.

CONTACT
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:06:27 PM

Click  rate of 0.02%? I don't want to sound sceptical, however, can you prove that the traffic to your site is real? For one, I've never heard of your site before this auction.

Perhaps show some evidence of the advertising you did, as you say it depends on your presence via media outlets...

DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:36:25 AM

Click  rate of 0.02%? I don't want to sound sceptical, however, can you prove that the traffic to your site is real? For one, I've never heard of your site before this auction.

Perhaps show some evidence of the advertising you did, as you say it depends on your presence via media outlets...

Advertising was done trough the social networks by sharing/ republishing. Did you expect a paid advrertising via google adsense because no that wasn't done. If you are interested i can show you the buy sell ads account for you to log in.

Starting bid price is only 1.5 btc for all the work done on this site this is a giveaway for anyone aiming to start his own crypto news website. the website is profitable and your avoiding the hassle of setting up a site from the ground with actual content.

CONTACT
onewiseguy

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:37:24 AM

Advertising was done trough the social networks by sharing/ republishing. Did you expect a paid advrertising via google adsense because no that wasn't done. If you are interested i can show you the buy sell ads account for you to log in.

Starting bid price is only 1.5 btc for all the work done on this site this is a giveaway for anyone aiming to start his own crypto news website. the website is profitable and your avoiding the hassle of setting up a site from the ground with actual content.

as stated before my bid is 1.5 BTC

Let me know when the auction will end.
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:56:10 AM

Auction ending in 3 days

First bid at 1.5 BTC

CONTACT
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:33:19 AM

No I'd like to see where your hits came from. Saying 800k hits is fair enough but I need to know where this was advertised, FB, Twitter, Reddit? with examples of each.

800k hits don't come from thin air.
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:05:48 PM

Can I try the admin panel and see how it all works? Not so good with internet im just wondering if I buy this will I be able to run it easily
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:34:00 AM

Pm sent.

CONTACT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: