Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam report: Carsen with www.nextgenvapes.com  (Read 4119 times)
pctech4747 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 05:26:22 PM

What happened::I ordered an electronic cigarette kit from www.nextgenvapes.com and never made it past processing and never got my product but they got my bitcoins.  I found their facebook page because they had no number to call or address to look up but they did have an email address.  I posted on facebook about wheres my stuff?  got a response that he didnt even know the site was still open that it should be closed and not about to process bitcoins.  He also said i would get my refund.  Well now its been 2 months and i still have not gotten my bitcoins yet nor the product and my order is still processing, and blockchain.info says the bitcoin was already transferred to many other wallets. I traced google searches, server address, nslookups and found Carsen Klock on google plus, facebook, and its definatly him.  here is Carsen user on bitcointalk announcing nextgenvapes:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283563.msg3070190#msg3070190

Scammers Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=128350

Reference Link:http://www.nextgenvapes.com/
Amount Scammed:0.1452
Payment Method: Bitcoins
Proof of Payment:https://blockchain.info/address/1N4prfgmrBXd83rV4WVu8xysCUbdyPbazQ
PM/Chat Logs:he never responded at all to bitcointalk.org chat pm's but ive sent several. he erased the conversation on facebook but i still have emails which he never responded to.
Additional Notes: I have filed the trust part out on his profile here, and also contacted his webhost requesting the website to be shut down until he plans on being open again for business or they investigate.  The host said they need 2 more people to have been scammed by this Carsen guy and show the transactional proof then they can shut him down.  He is a host reseller so im sure there are many scams he is running.  I hope to get others involved to get this to happen or for Carsen to just give my bitcoins back like he should have done 2 months ago and shut down that webpage and facebook page showing he is in business when he clearly is not.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devinessa

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:10:03 PM

Is he X11coin developer?
carsenk

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:37:58 AM

I offered to refund you, the site was still in the progress of being built. The company never took off the ground. The refund is still up for offer if you can contact me back, I have sent you a PM.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:40:51 AM

The guy who made the thread hasn't been online since March.

On the one hand it seems like good customer service you are following this up to offer the refund...
On the other hand... you are like 6 months to late........

dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:05:36 PM

I offered to refund you, the site was still in the progress of being built. The company never took off the ground. The refund is still up for offer if you can contact me back, I have sent you a PM.

Just pay back the bitcoin to the sending wallet.

SORTED.
carsenk

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:58:57 AM

SORTED.

Yes of course...Except I need assurance that this will be removed, as it is really hurting my name. I am a good guy with good morales. I do hope to refund this guy, I did try contacting him back awhile ago, but seeing this thread via a Google Search of my own name is very disappointing to see...So I hope to get it resolved asap.
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:11:01 AM

SORTED.

Yes of course...Except I need assurance that this will be removed, as it is really hurting my name. I am a good guy with good morales. I do hope to refund this guy, I did try contacting him back awhile ago, but seeing this thread via a Google Search of my own name is very disappointing to see...So I hope to get it resolved asap.

morals.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

SORTED.

While you are at it maybe you can go over and arrange WEBcoin takeover by community.

█████████████████████
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:54:29 AM

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:49:28 PM

The guy who made the thread hasn't been online since March.

On the one hand it seems like good customer service you are following this up to offer the refund...
On the other hand... you are like 6 months to late........

it could be another fake report
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: