Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Jong Un (Dictator - North Korea) to Moscow for first foreign trip...  (Read 932 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:12:40 AM

RUSSIA: NORTH KOREAN LEADER TO VISIT MOSCOW FOR VICTORY DAY

MOSCOW (AP) -- The leader of North Korea is among 26 world leaders who have accepted invitations to Moscow to take part in celebrations marking the 70th anniversary of the Soviet Union's victory over Nazi Germany, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Tuesday.

North Korea hasn't officially commented. It would be Kim Jong Un's first foreign trip since taking power three years ago.

The highlight of the May 9 celebrations will be a military parade on the Red Square overseen by President Vladimir Putin, an annual event that will be expanded this year to include 15,000 troops, cadets and Cossacks, according to Russia's defense minister.

Several Western leaders have snubbed invitations to the military parade because of Russia's role in the Ukraine conflict. But Lavrov said that some European leaders were still expected to come, including those from Slovakia, Norway, Greece and several Balkan nations.

More...http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_VICTORY_DAY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-03-17-10-29-35

I wonder what Kimmy is poised to get out of Russia at this point? This is his first quest outside of the shitland so I'm very interested in this push.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:41:30 AM

I see they are having a celebration of when 'the good guys' won the Second World War, maybe they should take the time to issue party hats to all the centre-left liberals who have been speaking about this issue with such moral certainty recently. They can go and pal around with Kim Jong-un and sip bubbly champagne out of skulls together. They could also invite that bitch Merkel since these days she wants to be more at home there. They could also invite the entire Southern Poverty Law Centre staff, and the Wiesenthal Centre staff. What a wonderful 70th anniversary bash that would be for them.
Vladimir Putin is truly a sickening dog of the most repulsive sort. He really is.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:28:29 PM

If I am not mistaken, then the South-Korean president will also be there - brilliant move by Putin to promote talks and a peaceful resolution between the two halves of the country, despite USA every effort to keep them apart.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:51:09 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 03:34:50 PM by Balthazar

If I am not mistaken, then the South-Korean president will also be there - brilliant move by Putin to promote talks and a peaceful resolution between the two halves of the country, despite USA every effort to keep them apart.
JSC RZD wants to begin the construction of new railway on the korean peninsula. It will be impossible without achieving an agreement with both DPRK and South Korea.

Of course you'll never see such details in the reports by the British Biased Corporation & some others. They would prefer to focus on personalities or push another meaningless article using "blahblahblah dictatorship blahblahblhah democracy blahblahblah" as the template. Smiley
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:12:10 AM

Pretty much, and I'm sick of paying for it. I wonder how much money this country has spend since the Armistice by keeping forces over there and conducting military exercises four times a year..
shluher

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin > Dollar

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:03:23 AM

Axis of evil will go through russia =)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:47:29 AM

Axis of evil will go through russia =)

The axis of evil getting quite a bit shaggy in these days Smiley.
Mr Tea

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Is this the first time Kim has even been outside of his country? I'm surprised he's even venturing out of it to be honest. At least he's safe in North Korea.

I wonder what Kimmy is poised to get out of Russia at this point? This is his first quest outside of the shitland so I'm very interested in this push.

Maybe he's just looking for allies. Something tells me he may need some in the future and Russia seems to be a bit of a trouble-making outsider especially with aggravating the USA recently. Probably not a good thing though as it just seems like one more country that could push us all into a third World War.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:36:12 PM

It makes Putin's dictatorship look like a democracy.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
manwithat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:57:46 PM

We know that is almost impossible. And I think Putin is not really interested en peaceful.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:33:01 PM

Just made a historical discovery for myself, about a certain "Pueblo":
http://www.aif.ru/society/history/1461434

The fact is that according to the American version "Pueblo" was at 15.8 miles from the shore, that is, in international waters, while the North Koreans claimed that intelligence ship "got" into the territorial waters of the DPRK.

Ships of the US Navy have a long-standing habit to poke where they shouldn't, and American sailors did not get rid of this amiss today.

Whatever it was, "Pueblo" started to run away, and the North Korean sailors rushed to catch up with him.

As it turned out, they got a great deal. So the capture of "Pueblo" can be compared with the capture of cipher machine "Enigma" from the Germans by the allies in the Second World War.

Due to equipment seized from the "Pueblo", Soviet cryptographers deciphered more than a million messages of the US Navy.

Sailors of "Pueblo" were greeted as heroes, but it was decided to court-martial the fleet captain Boucher. He was charged with delivery of the ship to the enemy, something that happened for the first time 160 years in the US Navy.

In fact admirals were  enraged that Boucher wrote a letter to the president, in which he told the whole story of the fatal campaign, told about his fears, that got ignored by the command, and in general, highlighted the other side of the life of the American fleet, which was not accepted to show the public.

When investigators started on the "case of Boucher", not only they confirmed the correctness of the captain, but also revealed other interesting facts. Estimated sums allocated for repair of "Pueblo" was cut in half, gyro and steering were not renovated, and the crew of the ship wans for 1/3 manned by freshmen recruits.

Boucher could not physically blow up the secret equipment, because "Pueblo" was not equipped for this.

Well, as it goes, "don't get too cocky, kid!" Smiley

It makes Putin's dictatorship look like a democracy.  Cheesy

How is it "dictatorship" in Russia, when the press is free (unlike in the US), there are a multitude of competing political parties (unlike in the US) and the voting is of direct form (unlike in the US). If you want to run a smear campaign, at least bother with some semblance of facts.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: