Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[WTS] Better E-Juice FinerVapor ! Global shipping [BTC][LTC] Accepted ! ★  (Read 6674 times)
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:18:27 PM

wanna get some, this will be the 1st time buying e-juice for me & i'll take 2 each flavor, 10 ml, 1x3 & 1x6 mg nic.

i will also let my friends try at this part of the world, if it's really good then will get more & promote to local vape shops too.

will be switching from ciggie to e cig.

ordered sigelei 150w apv box mod & lemo2 should arrive latest end of the week.

do i have to order from your site or can i order here directly ? pls pm for details.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinerVapor (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:02:01 PM

wanna get some, this will be the 1st time buying e-juice for me & i'll take 2 each flavor, 10 ml, 1x3 & 1x6 mg nic.

i will also let my friends try at this part of the world, if it's really good then will get more & promote to local vape shops too.

do i have to order from your site or can i order here directly ? pls pm for details.

You have made the right choice. More than 4000 chemicals in a single cigarette, while e-juice is made with ~4 ingredients.

Sigelei 150W sounds like an overkill for a new user. Great device nonetheless.

If you are looking into International Shipping, please PM me with shipping info.

USA & Canada customers can purchase from the web site (http://finervapor.com).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:59:14 AM

You have made the right choice. More than 4000 chemicals in a single cigarette, while e-juice is made with ~4 ingredients.

Sigelei 150W sounds like an overkill for a new user. Great device nonetheless.

If you are looking into International Shipping, please PM me with shipping info.

USA & Canada customers can purchase from the web site (http://finervapor.com).

pm'ed & btc sent
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 10:35:18 PM

Package sent, on the way to you  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:44:06 PM

Can you ship outside of the us. Like can you ship to India?
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:08:01 PM

Can you ship outside of the us. Like can you ship to India?

Hello,

I can ship to India, buyer pays shipping however. ~$15 for First Class, ~$40 First Class with tracking.

PM if interested.

yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:30:53 PM

Package sent, on the way to you  Wink

Oh yeah ! Super Easy to deal with. +1 & will deal again.

I sent BTC upfront 1st, no escrow needed. Trustworthy seller
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:53:33 PM

I'm all out of Dragon Punch... LOL man that stuff is good.     Definitely a +1 from me too.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 05:18:52 PM

I'm all out of Dragon Punch... LOL man that stuff is good.     Definitely a +1 from me too.

Thank you for the order! Glad you liked my might Dragon, got you a free sample of my new juice in the upcoming package.

Order received, processed and shipped. Tracking # should arrive to your email shortly.

FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:24:52 AM

Selling a complete mod + tank in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049349.0

D05GTO

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:27:53 PM

Already received and that Orange is Awesome!   Usually, I don't care for any of the orange vapes because they are over oranged.  This one has a very light orange/crème flavor that is just right.   Been vaping on it all morning.

Thanks!! +1000 this time.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 06:11:52 PM

Already received and that Orange is Awesome!   Usually, I don't care for any of the orange vapes because they are over oranged.  This one has a very light orange/crème flavor that is just right.   Been vaping on it all morning.

Orange is usually overpowering the flavor balance. Tried to balance it among the other flavors as much as possible.
Glad you like it, going to have 2 new limited flavors this weekend. ( fruity cereal mix & gummy bear candy)

yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:08:03 PM

Orange is usually overpowering the flavor balance. Tried to balance it among the other flavors as much as possible.
Glad you like it, going to have 2 new limited flavors this weekend. ( fruity cereal mix & gummy bear candy)

send me some bear
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:44:07 PM

Which would you guys recommend? Thinking about picking some up in the next couple of days and giving it a try
D05GTO

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:54:06 PM

Well, they are all pretty awesome.   Dragon Punch seems to be going away the fastest from what I ordered.  Just keep going back to it.   Right now I'm using the Half Angel and it's wonderful with coffee Cheesy

It's just so easy to order with BTC.  I have a coinbase account that I keep a little BTC on and it looks like FineVapor has one too.  So, it's basically an instant purchase.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:17:33 PM

Which would you guys recommend? Thinking about picking some up in the next couple of days and giving it a try

De gustibus non est disputandum -  "In matters of taste, there can be no disputes" .

It depends on what you like. I specialize in dessert/fruity vapes.

yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:28:43 PM

got mine & the juice have traveled much miles to get to me.

Flavor is AWESOME, still don't have the chance to try it all but it's good stuff. the only fallback which was my mistake in getting 12mg nic which was way too much.

will definitely reorder again soon with lower nic.
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:47:37 PM

got mine & the juice have traveled much miles to get to me.

Flavor is AWESOME, still don't have the chance to try it all but it's good stuff. the only fallback which was my mistake in getting 12mg nic which was way too much.

will definitely reorder again soon with lower nic.

I always love how the juice changes colors on higher nic. Best flavor to nicotine ratio is 3/6mg (for me personally).

Looking forward to deliver more juice to Asia <3  Cheesy

FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:17:48 AM

New flavors updated !      Shocked check main website at http://finervapor.com

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:49:12 PM

first of all you shouldnt have multiple threads, secondly could you ship to other countries than usa if buyer pays fees?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: