Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[WTS] Better E-Juice FinerVapor ! Global shipping [BTC][LTC] Accepted ! ★  (Read 6674 times)
FinerVapor (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:40:13 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 08:16:21 PM by FinerVapor

FinerVapor

Enjoy our most selling labels ! BTC[LTC][DOGE] Accepted !

• We use only Kosher (Food Grade) Vegetable Glycernie(%99.9 purity), Organic Propylene Glycol.
  • Contains no Diacetyl.
  • Works with any vaporizer

Prices:

$20 - 120ml

$6 - 30ml

+ Shipping (You pay what I pay).

Don't get fooled by cheap brands, try our premium vape juice today.

Vape Menu:

Batch #3

This mixture is inspired by the American classic "Monkey Bread". Smooth creamy banana blended with peanut butter ,balanced with velvety caramel. The flavor is described as rich, nutty/buttery and leaves a pleasant full body throat hit.

Red Dream

The juice combination that your taste buds can only dream about. A mixture of sweet ripe strawberry, juicy watermelon, coconut and a splash of sweet cream. The hit will leave you with a pleasant "Kool" taste. Ideal for summer time!

Half Angel

This blend feels so godly as if it was brought down from the heavens. A unique blend of banana and juicy strawberry, topped with dragonfruit for perfection. Very smooth hit and light aftertaste.

Dragon Punch (NEW!)

Our newest exotic blend punches as hard as a dragon. We begin our mix with alluring dragonfruit, laced with smooth caramel. Topped with vanilla custard and finished with sweet cream. This luscious blend will leave a savory flavor in your mouth without the extra calories.

Cream le Orange - Limited run

We take a spoon of vanilla ice cream ,add sweet tangerine and top with bavarian cream. Ice koolada hit - optional.
Comes as 40PG/60VG by default.

Ignore Below

Keywords: smoke free nicotine quit smoking 3d aqua 4nine atomic box mod atomo caravela chi you nemesis color pouch case turtle ship Filipino mod enigma hammer igo kayfun nano king kraken luc sentinel nautilus magnet origen panzer patriot quasar stingray black copper vtc4 vtc5 stillare tobh valkyrie vanilla 18650 18500 18490 18350 26650 drip tip hcigar nfinite omega efest sony ehpro fogger clone hybrid 510 crown magma hades templar mod mechanical mod vaper rebuildable atomizer rba rda dripper chi you kingomega ecig vape vaping vapor vapors vapour dna 20 dana 30 box mod mods tesla rda rba rta starter kit rebuildable atomizer battery dripper drip cloud plume sub ohm resistant resistance electronic cigarettes e-cig vaporizer atomizer cartomizer eliquid e-juice ejuice provari rebuildable mechanical mod kanthal A1 20ga 22ga 24ga 26ga 28ga 30ga wire innokin itaste svd mvp vv ego twist vision smokeless maraxus ipv ipv2 e juice

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 06:35:40 PM

Only $7 for 30ML. That's equal to 0.025 in BTC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:12:26 AM

Can't wait to try this.  Is the juice made to order or has it had time to steep?

FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:20:15 PM

Can't wait to try this.  Is the juice made to order or has it had time to steep?

We steep our juices for over a week. Due to the nature of our juices being heavy/creamy, we never ship "fresh" juice. Wink

varakunai

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:32:38 PM

Just ordered 2 bottles. I'll report on delivery and quality when i receive them!

-DW
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:51:47 PM

Just ordered 2 bottles. I'll report on delivery and quality when i receive them!

-DW

We appreciate your order! Package shipped and on the way.

Hope you enjoy Batch #3 as much as I do.  Cool

varakunai

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:21:14 PM

Received my two e-juices from FinerVapor yesterday.  They were packaged well and they taste amazing!  Batch 3 is nutty and delicious, and red dream is very fruity.  At 50% off, i couldn't be happier, and even at full price i think they are a steal.  It will take me a few weeks to get through the 60ml of juice i have now, but i will order again when i do!  Positive rep incoming!

Thanks again!
-David
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:34:37 PM

Received my two e-juices from FinerVapor yesterday.  They were packaged well and they taste amazing!  Batch 3 is nutty and delicious, and red dream is very fruity.  At 50% off, i couldn't be happier, and even at full price i think they are a steal.  It will take me a few weeks to get through the 60ml of juice i have now, but i will order again when i do!  Positive rep incoming!

Thanks again!
-David

You are welcome, enjoy!

Thank you for feedback. March sale will be over in 4 days, in case you want to stock up  Cheesy

D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:33:40 PM

Saw this on another forum and ordered today.  Man that was quick, already have the shipping confirmation.

Thanks

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 04:39:27 AM

Saw this on another forum and ordered today.  Man that was quick, already have the shipping confirmation.

Thanks

Should be at your door by Monday. Also, enjoy a surprise on the house.  Wink

D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:46:33 PM

Was in the mail when I got home yesterday.  Very nice flavor and plenty of vapor.  Thanks for the extra!!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:19:55 AM

Was in the mail when I got home yesterday.  Very nice flavor and plenty of vapor.  Thanks for the extra!!

Thank you for the order! We appreciate you doing business with us.

chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:02:55 AM

I constantly hear great reviews about this E-Juice. Once I get some extra coins I will contact you. Keep up the good work and hopefully I'll have some extra coins to get some as soon as possible Cheesy
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:54:32 AM

Our number #1 goal is producing the finest e-juice experience.   Wink

Available 30PG/70VG juices at the moment:

Batch #3
Dragon Punch

Taking orders on "Cream le Orange" - limited run.  Cool

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:40:12 AM

u ship overseas ?
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:01:14 PM

u ship overseas ?

Depending on where you are located. Would consider shipping international on a $40+ order.

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:25:11 AM

How much nicotine do these contain?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 05:42:15 AM

How much nicotine do these contain?

You can go as low as 1.5mg, all the way up to 24mg for the heavy smokers.

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:48:15 PM

I've seen 0 mg on your website, is that correct too?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
FinerVapor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:35:17 AM

I've seen 0 mg on your website, is that correct too?

That is correct. We also sell e-juice without nicotine (0mg).

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: