Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] My new Bitcoin Faucet. Earn up to 750 satoshi every 15 minutes!  (Read 1343 times)
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:30:19 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 04:32:09 AM by micky123

Hi All,

I would like to introduce my new bitcoin faucet:

http://moneyinpjs.com/bitcoin4free/

or http://www.makebitcoin.biz

My new faucet caters to newbies (experienced members are welcome too) who would like to get started in the Bitcoin world and pays from 50 to 750 satoshi every 15 minutes. I have kept the payouts on the lower side but the timer is also lower. This means you can claim more often and hence rack up higher rewards. This is my way of giving back, since i started off in the Bitcoin world by using faucets. Though they seem a bit redundant now, i do believe that you can rack up a decent amount through referral commissions alone.

Features:

* Claim every 15 minutes

* The payouts are made to your Faucetbox account. Faucetbox allows you access to several other faucets and consolidates your payouts.

* There is a referral program which lets you earn 15% referral commission.

I would like to provide higher rewards every 15 minutes going forward depending on usage.

Any feedback, bouquets and brick bats are welcome on this thread. Grin

Note to Admins: This is not a referral link. I own this faucet and would like to share this information with the community. Thank you!

Edit (20/03/2015) : Added a re-direct from my domain to my faucet. I am planning on adding another faucet soon, one where i have more control over things Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:03:16 AM

Good faucet, but I think minimum need to be some more satoshi.... thanks for the payment, I received some...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:12:41 AM

Good faucet, but I think minimum need to be some more satoshi.... thanks for the payment, I received some...

Thank you for patronizing my faucet. I believe that i need to increase the minimum as well. I have just started this faucet, so i hope to generate some traffic and then maybe increase payouts. However, i have kept the timer low so you can access the faucet more often and build up that way. Hope to increase payouts in the near future.  Cheesy

Have a nice day!

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:10:32 AM

oh ok... thats ... thats a good strategy... that will keep your BTC in good condition, with the ads earnings.. thanks mate

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:22:17 AM

oh ok... thats ... thats a good strategy... that will keep your BTC in good condition, with the ads earnings.. thanks mate

Thank you again. I have made some changes in the % ages so that there is more payout to my customers (changed 500 satoshi to 3% from 1% and 750 satoshi to 2% from 1%). Hopefully this results in more traffic and more people claiming every time the timer runs out. I am trying to integrate with Xapo so that they pay out an additional bonus to Xapo customers, but that discussion is still in its infancy atm. My motive is not profit, my motive is to spread Bitcoin to newbies and help them get onto the bitcoin bandwagon. The current ads you see are basically referral links and not real advertising. Hopefully i am able to arrange some advertising too with other faucet owners and thereby getting me some profits which i will be sharing back with my customers through increased payouts!  Grin.

Get your friends along and keep those referral payouts coming!  Cheesy

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:59:04 AM

Effective this week, i will be picking a random BTC addy from claims made from my faucet once every week and the winner gets 0.001 BTC from me as a bonus prize paid directly to your BTC addy. This weeks winner will be picked on Friday (IST) and every Friday going forward. So claim as much as you can and as often as you can, to be eligible! This is a Win-Win for all my dear patrons, you get your faucet payouts, referrals and now a chance to win 0.001 too! 

Keep claiming and share with your friends too!  Cheesy

P.S I will be using Random.org and a list of the last 20 claimers to select the winner. The blockchain txid will be posted on here for everyone to see that i am transparent.

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:34:44 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 04:45:32 AM by micky123

Effective this week, i will be picking a random BTC addy from claims made from my faucet once every week and the winner gets 0.001 BTC from me as a bonus prize paid directly to your BTC addy. This weeks winner will be picked on Friday (IST) and every Friday going forward. So claim as much as you can and as often as you can, to be eligible! This is a Win-Win for all my dear patrons, you get your faucet payouts, referrals and now a chance to win 0.001 too!  

Keep claiming and share with your friends too!  Cheesy

P.S I will be using Random.org and a list of the last 20 claimers to select the winner. The blockchain txid will be posted on here for everyone to see that i am transparent.

The time is now 10:03 AM IST. The last 20 claimers list is now going into Random.org.

Edit: We have a winner!! 182131moCc67d8HYaFn55G327qMFxUfepo is my first winner in this competition.

Txid: https://blockchain.info/tx/558fe883e151426daadf26a50747d891271f8a4317db02f8e0f0181ad4fe4b82

If you happen to see this, please confirm that you have recd. the funds! Thank You!

Edit: People, i would like your feedback as to whether i should post screenshots of the last 20 claimer BTC addys. Most people dont like their BTC addys shared publicly, so please do share your feedback. If many people are in agreement, then i would go ahead and share the screenshots too! Thanks!
 Grin

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:03:37 AM

Hi All,

I have made changes to the faucet payouts. Minimum payout now starts at 100 satoshi!

Current payouts:

* 100 Satoshi(75%)
* 200 Satoshi (22%)
* 500 Satoshi (2%)
* 750 Satoshi (1%)

This means great news for referrers and affiliates, who will make more money every time their referrals claim from the faucet.

This week, i have got some a-ads banners as a form of earning some revenue for my site. Please patronise if you see something of interest.

I have also added my faucetbox donation address to the page, so if you feel you are in the mood to donate some, please do so using the address provided.

Have a nice day all!

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:12:42 AM

You won't earn more off of 2 a-ads banners than you will just one...

Maybe adbit.co or bee-ads?

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:15:57 AM

You won't earn more off of 2 a-ads banners than you will just one...

Maybe adbit.co or bee-ads?

Whoops,

I dont know, i think i messed up the code.  Grin

I wanted that to go below, so adbit.co and bee-ads are good to advertise too? I am also looking to advertise but i am fairly new to creating ad campaigns and stuff, still learning the lingo and terms. I will look into adbit.co and bee-ads. Thank you for your kind suggestions Smiley.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:10:11 AM

75% to receive 100 Satoshi sound too low. Anyway, added your faucet to my Bitcoin Faucets List. Not sure which link do you want me to link to..

Do remember to tell me when you have another faucet.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:33:19 AM

75% to receive 100 Satoshi sound too low. Anyway, added your faucet to my Bitcoin Faucets List. Not sure which link do you want me to link to..

Do remember to tell me when you have another faucet.

Thank you for adding my faucet. Will keep you posted if i get a new one. I am in the process of trying to build a new faucet of my own. The domain was purchased exclusively for that purpose. Since i am working on the setup, i thought, why not use a re-director for the moment.

For now, you can add the moneyinpjs.com link. Yes, the payouts are structured a bit low, but i do payout every 15 minutes! Smiley

Have a nice day!  Smiley

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:49:17 AM

Hi All,

The faucet has been funded again. I have added bee-ads and adbit.com at fairly competitive rates. Please patronise if you see fit.

We now have 287 unique BTC addresses claiming from the faucet. The site has even moved up on the faucetbox list. Thank you for your continued support and help. Still looking for feedback on possible improvements to the site or support. Feedback is very welcome!  Smiley

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:13:18 AM

I'm having a nice day. I hope you will have a nice day too. What about unique IP addresses? Some people might find a way to faucet two time using different Bitcoin address.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:31:29 AM

I'm having a nice day. I hope you will have a nice day too. What about unique IP addresses? Some people might find a way to faucet two time using different Bitcoin address.

Ok, this i am not really sure about. I am using Faucet box and cannot, for the life of me, find out this information even from their control panel. I guess this is a downside of running a faucet!  Embarrassed

If you know of anyway this can be tracked (the only way i can think of, is look for claims which are made in quick succession from two different addys!), then please let me know.

Thank you and have a nice day!  Cheesy

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:37:59 AM

Oh.. your faucet is hosted under moneyinpjs.com. When you got your very own faucet up.. you can try using Google Webmaster for analysis of your website.

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:59:51 AM

Hi All,

The faucet has been funded again  Grin

Thanks,
micky123

Pages: [1]
  Print