Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [CLOSED]

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Da Dice Campaign 2.O | Let us take it beyond best!  (Read 5337 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:30:41 AM

If we go on splitting it again, say to 6*0.05, it may not serve as a good enough incentive to high quality posters. For instance, if the #1 decreased his quality he might still end up #6 and get the same bonus.
A better way would be to rank them and award the bonus. That is very difficult thing to do, since most of the top posters almost have no difference in their post quality.

Actually thats a great idea if you can do that as it would increase quality across the group but not bring down the quality of the very top posters too much.  If people cant be separated by quality they could be reward equally more so.  What about something like top 7:

1st = 0.08
2nd-3rd = 0.05
4th-7th = 0.03

edit: i see your problem though if you have 2-3 excellent posters, how do you decide. maybe go

1st - 3rd = 0.06
4th - 7th = 0.03
I think this division of price ^ is more reasonable and practical. This type of prize distribution will encourage others too to put their best abilities to make this campaign even more successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:34:05 AM

Is quickseller the only one who has makes the bonus consistantly each week? if im quickseller i'd be snap voting against what i suggest haha

If you have different people who make 2nd and 3rd spot each week i think top 7 will work better for consistant overall group quality.

Either way im happy, thanks for your hard work!

Nope. here is the list:

Quickseller
arallmuus
SebastianJu
fox19891989
tspacepilot
Asuryan180
panju07

Thanks Cheesy Cheesy
There are a lot of others who just almost made it.

I will certainly consider it if I get more votes. Wink

Cheers
ndnhc

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 11:42:06 AM

Do grades = bonus or # of posts or both?

We consider post quality first. That will elimiate a few, and get some 10-15 good quality posters. Then we consider, the rating, stricter evaluation, etc. and finally consistency, post count and even boards posted (less relevant though, if we still can't come to a final 3 or 4) to finally decide on it. We consider all criterion possible to get the final three (or 4 as the case may be).

If you check some of the posts, you will find that the evaluation and elimination for bonus is a pretty difficult thing to do, with so many good high quality posters in our campaign. The choice is diffcult, so we consider all possible things. Wink

Thanks Cheesy
ndnhc

Well Quickseller's posts were exceptionally great, I don't think anyone can achieve his quality of posts.

But as far as other winners are concerned, no offense but some of the winner's (not taking names) post quality wasn't that great but I think they were awarded because they made huge numbers of posts and their maximum number of posts were in the relevant* section.

It's up to you guys to decide who gets the bonus but as a part of this campaign I expect more fairness to the other members of the campaign, who might have not made too many posts and there posts might have not been in a certain section of the forum but they were by far of better quality than those who were awarded.

I know it's a harsh thing to say but I am just saying it as I see it. And I think many others will agree with me but they might not come out and say it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:50:54 AM

We consider post quality first. That will elimiate a few, and get some 10-15 good quality posters. Then we consider, the rating, stricter evaluation, etc. and finally consistency, post count and even boards posted (less relevant though, if we still can't come to a final 3 or 4) to finally decide on it. We consider all criterion possible to get the final three (or 4 as the case may be).

If you check some of the posts, you will find that the evaluation and elimination for bonus is a pretty difficult thing to do, with so many good high quality posters in our campaign. The choice is diffcult, so we consider all possible things. Wink

Thanks Cheesy
ndnhc

Well Quickseller's posts were exceptionally great, I don't think anyone can achieve his quality of posts.

But as far as other winners are concerned, no offense but some of the winner's (not taking names) post quality wasn't that great but I think they were awarded because they made huge numbers of posts and their maximum number of posts were in the relevant* section.

It's up to you guys to decide who gets the bonus but as a part of this campaign I expect more fairness to the other members of the campaign, who might have not made too many posts and there posts might have not been in a certain section of the forum but they were by far of better quality than those who were awarded.

I know it's a harsh thing to say but I am just saying it as I see it. And I think many others will agree with me but they might not come out and say it.

Well, I don't really think that part is true. You are probably looking at the current post of a winner of a bonus of some other week.
We will check the boards only in certain cases. You can clearly see that Quickseller does not post (at least not many) in Gambling section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=138744;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=210100;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=153149;sa=showPosts

(P.S. Read the thread too if you like)

Yes, may be certain members got bonus because when everything is summed up, we found many users who qualified the bonus. In the absense of any other criterion, we selected it.
We don't think excellent English and grammar should only be considered as quality posts, though that is very recommended.

If you find any bonus awardees as not fit for it, please review the posts made in the week it was awarded for and shoot me a PM. I will check into it asap.

Thanks Smiley
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:50:57 PM

Thanks Cheesy
ndnhc

Since this thread is about discussion, if you got something in your mind and/or unsatisfied with the counting result or the bonus result, you should provide data why do you think it is innapropriate

As for the bonus receiver, excluding myself,they are all a great quality poster but due note that the decision to reward the bonus is from bf4btc and ndnhc, they got their own opinion and you should hit ndnhc/ bf4btc with an example of post why someone from last week isnt eligilbe for the quality poster bonus

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:08:23 PM

If we go on splitting it again, say to 6*0.05, it may not serve as a good enough incentive to high quality posters. For instance, if the #1 decreased his quality he might still end up #6 and get the same bonus.
A better way would be to rank them and award the bonus. That is very difficult thing to do, since most of the top posters almost have no difference in their post quality.

Actually thats a great idea if you can do that as it would increase quality across the group but not bring down the quality of the very top posters too much.  If people cant be separated by quality they could be reward equally more so.  What about something like top 7:

1st = 0.08
2nd-3rd = 0.05
4th-7th = 0.03

edit: i see your problem though if you have 2-3 excellent posters, how do you decide. maybe go

1st - 3rd = 0.06
4th - 7th = 0.03

Another thing to address is, if you are the top poster, you wouldn't like this, would you?

This might soon get to 0.3 divided among whole posters based on their quality etc.
It might be good for those who don't get the bonus, and may be you will say it will be good.
But it has the following issues:
1. 0.3 divided among 40+ will make it insignificant amount for most of the participants.
2. It will fail to persuade those who are at the top.
3. Top 3 rewards are kept high so that it works as a reasonable incentive to the quality posters. It helps making healthy competition. The above way won't.

For instance, Quickseller made 199 posts, last week. 0.1 is the bonus he deserve. I don't think it is a good idea to lower it to 0.06.
1st to 3rd = 0.1 each is a good bonus IMO.

Any votes (for/against)?

Is quickseller the only one who has makes the bonus consistantly each week? if im quickseller i'd be snap voting against what i suggest haha

If you have different people who make 2nd and 3rd spot each week i think top 7 will work better for consistant overall group quality.

Either way im happy, thanks for your hard work!

I think we should reward the top posters in stages. Still leave it like it is for the top poster, but considering adding 2 more spots. We can add another 0.1 btc to the weekly top posters campaign and distribute the prize according to a still to be determined schedule. I will discuss this in the coming days with ndnhc, since I feel it is more fair than paying the top 3 all the same amount.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:18:56 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 03:47:53 PM by twister

Well, I don't really think that part is true. You are probably looking at the current post of a winner of a bonus of some other week.
We will check the boards only in certain cases. You can clearly see that Quickseller does not post (at least not many) in Gambling section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=138744;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=210100;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=153149;sa=showPosts

(P.S. Read the thread too if you like)

Yes, may be certain members got bonus because when everything is summed up, we found many users who qualified the bonus. In the absense of any other criterion, we selected it.
We don't think excellent English and grammar should only be considered as quality posts, though that is very recommended.

If you find any bonus awardees as not fit for it, please review the posts made in the week it was awarded for and shoot me a PM. I will check into it asap.

Thanks Smiley

Since this thread is about discussion, if you got something in your mind and/or unsatisfied with the counting result or the bonus result, you should provide data why do you think it is innapropriate

As for the bonus receiver, excluding myself,they are all a great quality poster but due note that the decision to reward the bonus is from bf4btc and ndnhc, they got their own opinion and you should hit ndnhc/ bf4btc with an example of post why someone from last week isnt eligilbe for the quality poster bonus

As I already mentioned, I wasn't talking about Quickseller. His posts are absolutely unique and I think it is because he has a vast knowledge on a lot of subjects.

I was simply presenting my opinion that I feel there were other posters who were equally good if not more entitled. It's only my personal opinion, maybe I am right or wrong but if there are same winners in a contest every week repeatdly, it gives impression in others mind that maybe they are the pre-determined and it's not worth making an effort because in the end result will be the same.

For ex. If a company has 40-50 employees and out of that there are only 4-5 people who are graded better than others every week and are chosen as the employee of the week repeatdly, than others will start to think that maybe it's fixed. Even if that were not the case.

I don't think it's wise or necessary to point fingers at anybody but I just had some doubts about a matter and I expressed my opinion on it. My intention was not to offend anybody. If I did, I apologize. But as a member of this campaign I think I have the right to say what I feel about a subject.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:04:33 PM

As I already mentioned, I wasn't talking about Quickseller. His posts are absolutely unique and I think it is because he has a vast knowledge on a lot of subjects.

I was simply presenting my opinion that I feel there were other posters who were equally good if not more entitled. It's only my personal opinion, maybe I am right or wrong but if there are same winners in a contest every week repeatdly, it gives impression in others mind that maybe they are the pre-determined and it's not worth making an effort because in the end result will be the same.

For ex. If a company has 40-50 employees and out of that there are only 4-5 people who are graded better than others every week and are chosen as the employee of the week repeatdly, than others will start to think that maybe it's fixed. Even if that were not the case.

I don't think it's wise or necessary to point fingers at anybody but I just had some doubts about a matter and I expressed my opinion on it. My intention was not to offend anybody. If I did, I apologize. But as a member of this campaign I think I have the right to say what I feel about a subject.

I do encourage you to speak up your opinion to ndnhc or bf4btc regarding those who are better and more eligible in getting the bonus instead of those who won last week, you dont need to point any fingers in here as it will be not ethical, but instead you can discuss this privately with ndnhnc or bf4btc

And it is not predetermined, everyone got the chance to get the bonus, if everyone did their best to get it, they will get it but not everyone will get it eventually.

As for the bonus, dadice seems to agreed to add another 0.1 BTC to the prize pool and reward those as of the stage prizes structure

I wish to propose another thing , the loyalty bonus, it will be good to have a loyalty bonus to award those who stay up for atleast 4 weeks periods .

The reason for this is to provide some bonus for those who didnt get the quality poster bonus and to encourage people to stay in the campaign, because if someone made 100+ posts previous week and change to another campaign after that, the previous posts will be useless as the signature from the previous post will change, with this bonus, it is to encourage participants to stay for a month, and dadice will get an advertising from that user's signature for the whole month before the participants decided to jump into another campaign ship

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:40:02 PM

I wish to propose another thing , the loyalty bonus, it will be good to have a loyalty bonus to award those who stay up for atleast 4 weeks periods .

The reason for this is to provide some bonus for those who didnt get the quality poster bonus and to encourage people to stay in the campaign, because if someone made 100+ posts previous week and change to another campaign after that, the previous posts will be useless as the signature from the previous post will change, with this bonus, it is to encourage participants to stay for a month, and dadice will get an advertising from that user's signature for the whole month before the participants decided to jump into another campaign ship

This is indeed a brilliant idea mate. Rest assured I will discuss this with our campaign manager and we will update you all soon of what we can do.

Thank you - I am really proud of our campaign community, as well as of all our players, supporters and friends.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:46:00 PM

This is indeed a brilliant idea mate. Rest assured I will discuss this with our campaign manager and we will update you all soon of what we can do.

Thank you - I am really proud of our campaign community, as well as of all our players, supporters and friends.

Yeah, I agree. That would be an excellent idea. Smiley

Cheesy
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:34:20 AM

1st = 0.08
2nd-3rd = 0.05
4th-7th = 0.03

1st - 3rd = 0.06
4th - 7th = 0.03

Another thing to address is, if you are the top poster, you wouldn't like this, would you?

This might soon get to 0.3 divided among whole posters based on their quality etc.
It might be good for those who don't get the bonus, and may be you will say it will be good.
But it has the following issues:
1. 0.3 divided among 40+ will make it insignificant amount for most of the participants.
2. It will fail to persuade those who are at the top.
3. Top 3 rewards are kept high so that it works as a reasonable incentive to the quality posters. It helps making healthy competition. The above way won't.

For instance, Quickseller made 199 posts, last week. 0.1 is the bonus he deserve. I don't think it is a good idea to lower it to 0.06.
1st to 3rd = 0.1 each is a good bonus IMO.

Any votes (for/against)?

I think if you take the bonus as a reward someone can reach for then 3 bonuses mean that everyone lower might think that he cant reach the bonus anyway, there are 3 or 4 top posters who will take them with high certainty.

So even if you have small bonuses like 1-0.1 2-3-0.05 and the last 0.1 spread in 4 maybe. Then you might reach a broader effect because many more user see the possibility to reach at least one of the bonuses.

Thats at least how i see it as an incentive. Of course i guess the top three poster wouldnt like it. Smiley Though they wouldnt go because they still would earn way more than in other campaigns.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:05:25 PM

I think if you take the bonus as a reward someone can reach for then 3 bonuses mean that everyone lower might think that he cant reach the bonus anyway, there are 3 or 4 top posters who will take them with high certainty.

So even if you have small bonuses like 1-0.1 2-3-0.05 and the last 0.1 spread in 4 maybe. Then you might reach a broader effect because many more user see the possibility to reach at least one of the bonuses.

Thats at least how i see it as an incentive. Of course i guess the top three poster wouldnt like it. Smiley Though they wouldnt go because they still would earn way more than in other campaigns.

That is exactly what it is going to be. Wink
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:22:59 PM

Cheesy
Any news on this idea? I find it really awesome that you could reward long time posters who are loyal to DaDice signature campaign. The only question is after what time does this bonus would be available: would it be 3, 4, 5 weeks of constant membership? And do we need additional conditions beside time spent on posting for Dadice? And of cours how big would be that bonus, similar to top poster's bonus or maybe progressive and it would be increasing with each week?

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:35:09 PM

Cheesy
Any news on this idea? I find it really awesome that you could reward long time posters who are loyal to DaDice signature campaign. The only question is after what time does this bonus would be available: would it be 3, 4, 5 weeks of constant membership? And do we need additional conditions beside time spent on posting for Dadice? And of cours how big would be that bonus, similar to top poster's bonus or maybe progressive and it would be increasing with each week?

It will be for 4 weeks I suppose and for now ndnhc is having a discussion with dadice regarding the loyalty bonus

There will be no conditions for the idea I am proposing, the only conditions will be staying the campaign for atleast 4 weeks, but ndnhc and dadice could perhaps got a different idea, and the bonus Im proposing will be atleast 25 % of what we earn from 4 weeks campaign

i.e
1st week = 0.1 BTC
2nd week = 0.13 BTC
3rd week = 0.09 BTC
4th week = 0.1 BTC

The bonus will be 25 % = 0.25 x 0.42 = 0.105 BTC

Of course this is solely my idea about the bonus, anyone having a better idea can spit it out here since this is a discussion, I expect the bonus to be atleast 25% but perhaps ndnhc or dadice could get us a better bonus  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:50:44 AM

Cheesy

It will be for 4 weeks I suppose and for now ndnhc is having a discussion with dadice regarding the loyalty bonus

There will be no conditions for the idea I am proposing, the only conditions will be staying the campaign for atleast 4 weeks, but ndnhc and dadice could perhaps got a different idea, and the bonus Im proposing will be atleast 25 % of what we earn from 4 weeks campaign

i.e
1st week = 0.1 BTC
2nd week = 0.13 BTC
3rd week = 0.09 BTC
4th week = 0.1 BTC

The bonus will be 25 % = 0.25 x 0.42 = 0.105 BTC

Of course this is solely my idea about the bonus, anyone having a better idea can spit it out here since this is a discussion, I expect the bonus to be atleast 25% but perhaps ndnhc or dadice could get us a better bonus  Wink

My idea is a little different. Smiley   (ETA : 15th April. - I will become Hero member Hobbit Cheesy Cheesy )
I had thought of around 20% of the total of preceding 4 weeks.
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:41:08 PM

I saw that you created thread and you are seeking the best ideas for DaDice's Avatar. That mean you will be opening Avatar's campaign soon? It will independent campaign or it will be available only for people who are already are part of DaDice's signature campaign? Can you tell us the rates now etc?

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
   24 hour Customer Support   

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:29:15 AM

I saw that you created thread and you are seeking the best ideas for DaDice's Avatar. That mean you will be opening Avatar's campaign soon? It will independent campaign or it will be available only for people who are already are part of DaDice's signature campaign? Can you tell us the rates now etc?

It might launch soon. It will be conducted in a small scale initially and restricted to the members enrolled in the signature campaign. Smiley

We keep the suspense. Wink
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:50:24 AM

It might launch soon. It will be conducted in a small scale initially

and restricted to the members enrolled in the signature campaign. Smiley

By conducted in a small scale initially does you mean that only some of the dadice participants will be given a tryout for the avatar campaign?

Sounds good, we wouldnt want someone using The bit-x signature trying to participate in the dadice avatar campaign wouldnt we? It will be weird to have someone who advertised two different sites with an account

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:26:08 AM

By conducted in a small scale initially does you mean that only some of the dadice participants will be given a tryout for the avatar campaign?

Sounds good, we wouldnt want someone using The bit-x signature trying to participate in the dadice avatar campaign wouldnt we? It will be weird to have someone who advertised two different sites with an account

They're two completely different sites so I don't suppose it would matter much, like personal messages.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:09:26 PM

They're two completely different sites so I don't suppose it would matter much, like personal messages.

Im sorry for targetting bit-x , I dont mean any harm, just wanted to point out my opinion

That is correct, but It will actually weird imho
Lets say I use up bit-x avatar, supposely someone attracted to my avatar and wish to find out about bit-x, but there will be no clickable link for him in the avatar, and he finds up dadice signature in my signature space, it will then be weird.

If someone will be participating in avatar campaign, I suppose it is better to put in the avatar which is the same sites as your signatures

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x