Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATI Radeon 6970's for less than $300  (Read 2368 times)
heavyb (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2011, 02:03:07 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2011, 08:14:18 PM by heavyb

Hey miners! I have some BIG news for those looking to expand your mining. I am not 100% sure the exact details yet, but I wanted to make everyone on here aware that I will be getting a shipment of ATI RAdeon 6970's and will be able to resell them for signficiatly less than the common $350 on newegg or tiger direct etc. Like I said, I am still negotiating the price per card, and the cost of shipping but I know it will end up being significantly less than any corporate retail store.

Once I get exact figures and all I will start taking orders for them. -edit- I will not be accepting BitCoins for the first few orders. Let me know if you may be interested!

I will be selling these on my website which has paypal and buyer and seller protection. Unfortunatly, I will not be able to accept bitcoins at first unitl I recoup some of my initial investment in these cards, then I will open it up to accepting BitCoins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhsdjasj

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 05:17:34 PM

Hello. I'm interested in the 6970's. Please PM me and
let me know when you have them and what the final price is per card. Thanks.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 07:07:54 AM

Hello. I'm interested in the 6970's. Please PM me and
let me know when you have them and what the final price is per card. Thanks.
+1

RobzInadE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 01:44:04 PM

I am very interested in this. Please contact me with more details!
drgr33n

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 01:47:01 PM

Not saying this guy is trying to rip people off but I've seen one and heard many sob stories about people buying into posts like these and end up out of pocket. The op only has 6 other posts so I would be very cautious when buying. If the sellers intentions are good i'm sure they will accept payment via clearcoin.
heavyb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2011, 08:17:31 PM

UPDATE!

I just want to keep those interested update on the status of these cards. We are working out the amount of cards I can recieve from my supplier and I hope to have the order in tomorrow or Wed. Once I have the number of cards I can purchase, I will have the EXACT amount including shipping etc.

Once again, I will initially be selling these cards on my website to ensure safe transactions till I can establish myself as an honest trader. I will be accepting payments via paypal to ensure both the buyer and the seller protection against rip offs.

Thank you for everyone's interest I am anxious to get my hands on these cards!

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 08:50:48 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2011, 09:29:13 PM by ensign_lee

edit: {nevermind! Smiley }

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
heavyb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2011, 12:06:39 PM

is there similar interest for 6990's?

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 04:08:48 PM

UPDATE!

I just want to keep those interested update on the status of these cards. We are working out the amount of cards I can recieve from my supplier and I hope to have the order in tomorrow or Wed. Once I have the number of cards I can purchase, I will have the EXACT amount including shipping etc.

Once again, I will initially be selling these cards on my website to ensure safe transactions till I can establish myself as an honest trader. I will be accepting payments via paypal to ensure both the buyer and the seller protection against rip offs.

Thank you for everyone's interest I am anxious to get my hands on these cards!
I'm interested, can you point me to your web site?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
heavyb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2011, 05:05:50 PM

www.bitcoinsystems.com

I have not posted them for sale yet as I am still waiting on the particulars from my supplier. Thank you all for being patient, the time differences causes a bit of a delay with communication. I hope to have the order placed in the next 3 days.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: