Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32151 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 11:52:09 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 12:02:45 PM by buysellbitcoin

By the way Freecharge coupons are available now Cheesy

Next is ..... ? You will be able to ride in your cities with bitcoins Cheesy

Regrads

PS : A humble request to all of our customers. If you love our app, please rate us on Playstore Smiley If you are not happy with our app or services, let me assure you we are working very hard to win you as our customer. Please provide your valuable feedback at support@zebpay.com, it means a lot to us. Keep Zebbing!!!

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buddybitcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:19:30 PM

Regrads

PS : A humble request to all of our customers. If you love our app, please rate us on Playstore Smiley If you are not happy with our app or services, let me assure you we are working very hard to win you as our customer. Please provide your valuable feedback at support@zebpay.com, it means a lot to us. Keep Zebbing!!!

Freecharge Coupons....Wonderful news...

Keep growing.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:21:59 PM

Regrads

Wow cool. Thanks for free charge coupons.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:06:14 PM

Regrads

That's great news. You need some publicity I guess. Maybe I can help. Moreover, you should try approaching retail chains and help them with bitcoin acceptance, that will really help a lot. Personally, I don't mind if you charged a fee for the transactions.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 03:07:43 PM

Regrads

Amazing!
Would love to see Paytm next please
BitIndia

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:15:58 PM

I need online zebpay wallet Smiley
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 03:28:28 PM

Amazing!
Would love to see Paytm next please
Paytm will not be possible in near future, we are working hard to get them on board. Will update if there is any progress.

I need online zebpay wallet Smiley
As a strategy decision Zebpay will be app only. Though we are still discussing if Zebpay api will allow websites or not. Thanks for your feedback and I will put this on our discussion map.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 07:44:55 AM

That's great news. You need some publicity I guess. Maybe I can help. Moreover, you should try approaching retail chains and help them with bitcoin acceptance, that will really help a lot. Personally, I don't mind if you charged a fee for the transactions.

Somehow I missed your comments. We do have some plans on launching a new publicity campaign, signature campaign on bitcointalk. Will surely PM you very soon Smiley

As far as merchant adoption concerns, we have our merchant app under development at the moment, but it may take some time as priority is consumer facing features like mobile recharge, utility bill pay, buy bitcoins.  We have marketplace architecture which means once we are in with our pilot offerings using inhouse company we can easily scale to more players, sellers and countries very soon. At the moment our concentration is more on maturing our product, finding best use cases of spend wallet, get as much feedback as possible with small set of users.

We will charge one day on transactions, but at the moment we want to show people that using bitcoins for your day to day needs is rewarding. You do not have to access your bank accounts, give your personal information to whole chain of payment processors and intermediate processors.

Thanks for your feedback and please share if you have anything positive/negative feedback, it really means a lot to us.

Thanks and Regards

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:12:39 PM

Somehow I missed your comments. We do have some plans on launching a new publicity campaign, signature campaign on bitcointalk. Will surely PM you very soon Smiley

As far as merchant adoption concerns, we have our merchant app under development at the moment, but it may take some time as priority is consumer facing features like mobile recharge, utility bill pay, buy bitcoins.  We have marketplace architecture which means once we are in with our pilot offerings using inhouse company we can easily scale to more players, sellers and countries very soon. At the moment our concentration is more on maturing our product, finding best use cases of spend wallet, get as much feedback as possible with small set of users.

We will charge one day on transactions, but at the moment we want to show people that using bitcoins for your day to day needs is rewarding. You do not have to access your bank accounts, give your personal information to whole chain of payment processors and intermediate processors.

Thanks for your feedback and please share if you have anything positive/negative feedback, it really means a lot to us.

Thanks and Regards

Your approach is really nice and actionable. I don't think a signature campaign will be helpful. However, you should consider buying up users signatures who actively post in the Indian niche boards, that way you'd probably get more Indians to register and actually utilise your desired of coupons.
Furthermore, I'll be looking forward to your PM.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:40:51 PM

As far as merchant adoption concerns, we have our merchant app under development at the moment, but it may take some time as priority is consumer facing features like mobile recharge, utility bill pay, buy bitcoins.  We have marketplace architecture which means once we are in with our pilot offerings using inhouse company we can easily scale to more players, sellers and countries very soon. At the moment our concentration is more on maturing our product, finding best use cases of spend wallet, get as much feedback as possible with small set of users.

Thanks and Regards

Your approach is really nice and actionable. I don't think a signature campaign will be helpful. However, you should consider buying up users signatures who actively post in the Indian niche boards, that way you'd probably get more Indians to register and actually utilise your desired of coupons.
Furthermore, I'll be looking forward to your PM.

Zebpay is not only for indians.
Zebpay usa mobile app will have amazon.com coupons as mahin told me. IDK about rest.

yaswanthnlr

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:07:22 AM

how to use Freecharge coupons?
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:24:47 AM

Appears fine , I am gonna try this out Smiley
Hope they keep adding more and more things Smiley

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:16:37 AM

Apologies for late response ( Was away for few days, you can contact support@zebpay.com at any time for any questions or concerns )

Download Zebpay, Load some bitcoins in it, Go to buy vouchers and complete buy. System will deduct respective bitcoins from your account and you will receive coupon code of equivalent inr amount. You can use this code while making transaction on freecharge.

Appears fine , I am gonna try this out Smiley
Hope they keep adding more and more things Smiley
Sure, please feel free to contact us on support@zebpay.com in case you need  any help.

Regards

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 01:52:03 PM

I updated the app but it is still crashing when verifying pin.

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:02:43 PM

Can you please send us your registered mobile number on support@zebpay.com and we will look into it on urgent bases.

Regards

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:16:33 PM

Can you please send us your registered mobile number on support@zebpay.com and we will look into it on urgent bases.

Regards

Email sent!

ashish12

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

BITCOIN

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:16:29 PM

Regards

hi is thr any promo going on for new users ?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:59:22 AM

Regards

Email sent!

Replied to email with detailed explanation.

hi is thr any promo going on for new users ?
If you will register as new user, you will get 100 bits free. If you will register during tomorrow's hangout you can use a promo code that will give you other 500 bits.

And obviously you will get 10% off on all vouchers.

Regards

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:22:49 PM

Regards

Email sent!

Replied to email with detailed explanation.
 -snip-

Received. Thanks! Can you please use TestFlight* so that beta testers can be invited via email? FYI CoPay use this.

* https://developer.apple.com/testflight/

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 09:59:03 AM

Just to confirm with Freecharge coupon codes partial redemption of the Promo Code is not possible on Freecharge. You can redeem the Promocode only once against any transaction. The remaining balance will not be credited to FC Credits.

So we suggest you to use the Promo Codes in such a manner that you can redeem the whole amount of Rs. 500 in a single transaction. This is restriction on Freecharge side and its beyond our control.

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: